PDA

View Full Version : Weapon/armour combo question

goaferboy
May 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
To get the bonus from having matching armour/weapons (eg DB line/DB's sword) do you have to have the weapon drawn or just on your pallet? Can you get away with just having in your inventory and not on the pallet?

Also a random question, when I use my cast on MAG I can't hear the female cast things say "log on" or "forgive me somethingorother". Anyone else getting this?

chaoskila
May 13, 2008, 06:55 PM
drawn probably

ooo the female voices are saying "lock on"
and "forgive me ____" its just those things with granade launchers that shoot diga

Katrina
May 13, 2008, 06:59 PM
"forgive me 'Howser' or 'Houser", They say it in military subway too. I have no clue who / what 'howser' is.

II_Tokio_II
May 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
Wasn't Houzer one of the PSO or story characters in PSU? Also what's the point of having a bonus for a weapon on a pallet if you're not going to fight with it out? Definitely a drawn boost. If you're talking about having the armor in your inventory then it won't work either because you need them both equipped.

Chuck_Norris
May 13, 2008, 10:07 PM
On 2008-05-13 16:59, Katrina wrote:
"forgive me 'Howser' or 'Houser", They say it in military subway too. I have no clue who / what 'howser' is.

You would if you played Story Mode >>

Dragwind
May 13, 2008, 10:14 PM
They need to be drawn out to my knowledge.

IsoDonk
May 14, 2008, 03:57 AM
Yeah, a weapon set only affects one particular weapon - so a Crimson Line won't affect anything other than your Crimson sword, for instance.

Oh, and the Diga-grenade women? I think it's 'Forgive me, Trousers'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2008-05-14 01:58 ]</font>

TUSCAN
May 14, 2008, 07:00 AM
Rock on, Doogie Howser

darkante
May 14, 2008, 07:23 AM
On 2008-05-14 01:57, IsoDonk wrote:

Oh, and the Diga-grenade women? I think it's 'Forgive me, Bowser'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2008-05-14 01:58 ]</font>

There fixed, cause you should know that he has his private moments http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif...gotta take a break from losing to Mario all teh time. XD

goaferboy
May 14, 2008, 11:49 AM
I have the DB line equipped and DB'd Sword on my pallette. So will I only get the +60 defense bonus if the sword is drawn? That a shame. At least I get defense bonus when I'm using my machine gun (which is in the other hand to DB's Sword).

Edit: I'm sure my shotgun seems to do more damage now that I have both equipped though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: goaferboy on 2008-05-14 09:52 ]</font>

goaferboy
May 14, 2008, 11:55 AM
Damn it. Just read this on PSUpedia

"Many weapons and line shields will receive statistical bonuses when used together. To get this bonus, the weapon and the shield have to be equipped, not just on the palette."

Bael
May 14, 2008, 12:20 PM
Howser is the figurehead/leader of the Illuminus. He also Has something to do other MAJOR characters, But I won't spoil that.

I'll tell ya to watch the moving comic from PSU main site. It give tons of info not seen in Story mode. If your interested in game story...I am. I hope there is a somewhat happy ending.