PDA

View Full Version : Best place to find nanopolymer?

Wheatpenny
May 14, 2008, 01:51 PM
I need to find some nanopolymer to make some shinowa line. Where is the best place to hunt for it?

EspioKaos
May 14, 2008, 01:55 PM
Old Rozenom and/or any Parum RELICS site at S or above will likely be your best bet.

panzer_unit
May 14, 2008, 02:02 PM
Egg Thieves if you can get someone to team with

NightHawk777
May 14, 2008, 03:19 PM
This may not be the answer you're looking for, but i seem to get a lot of them in the MAG lottery. my WAG is about 15% of the time.

Delete
May 14, 2008, 06:32 PM
SLEEPING WARRIORS S2, i usually get 1 or 2 everytime. But, i also usually have at least 2 star luck when i search for them.

gryphonvii
May 14, 2008, 07:02 PM
unless you don't really care about MAG anymore, or you are trying to sell your shinowa line, I would suggest waiting until afterwards. Thats when everyone will be hunting for all of those obscure little items only a few people decided to stock up on. And if you do hunt then I would suggest sleeping warriors S2 since you can also find relic edges.

Celi-Ka
May 14, 2008, 07:33 PM
Just to emphasize here...

Considering what Shinowa Line requires for synthing, Sleeping Warriors S2 is probably best since you can kill 2 birds with one stone; you can find BOTH Nanopolymers and Relic Edges on that mission.

If Relic Edges aren't an issue for you, you can probably blaze through the Rozenom missions for some Nanopoly's if you're flying solo. If you've got a team, definitely do Egg Thieves.

shotsfired
May 14, 2008, 10:03 PM
i usually hunt player shops. easy, and you are GUARENTEED to find a bunch. but, you can only solo, and it is realllly expensive.