PDA

View Full Version : The lottery draw

jerrelle
May 14, 2008, 10:35 PM
the lottery draw has netted me some nice stuff:
halp serafi feather x3
dreamcast x3 or 4 which sell for 100000+ on 360
and other metals.

but tonight it surprised me with none other than the Preta?!!!! EDITTED OUT: (mixed it up with the pushan)

what have you netted from the lottery?

EDIT: the dreamcasts WERE selling for 100000 yesterday, now they have dropped as low as 25000. oh well, guess i'll wait until mag is over before i sell them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jerrelle on 2008-05-14 20:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jerrelle on 2008-05-14 21:19 ]</font>

Xefi
May 14, 2008, 10:39 PM
more like an accomplishment? Grats.

Arika
May 14, 2008, 10:48 PM
I really want to know that guy who draw you the lottery..
when he making stupid pose x1, x2, or x3
what is different between them?

with no pose, I got dreamcast
with 3 post, I still got dreamcast lol.

at first I thought when he pose a lot = we getting rare. but I think it is not.

jerrelle
May 14, 2008, 10:52 PM
with the preta, he did that stupid dance and the screen went white for a second. when it faded back to normal i got the countdown (dots) and then it said preta. i did a double take and ran to post. i guess i'm happy because i play so little (4-5 hours a week) and have got nothing but great things (to me at least) over the last 2 days.

chaostroop3
May 14, 2008, 10:56 PM
sorry to burst your bubble but pushan is 99 gold badges and preta is from lotto

pushans a tech mag and pretas a range mage lol

but still very nice

jerrelle
May 14, 2008, 11:18 PM
-----bubble busted-----
hey, i told you i don't get out (or in this case on) much..... lol my fault. it's still a 14* rare. if it's no good, i can keep it for novelty. or just sell it later.

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2008, 11:32 PM
Speaking of bursting bubbles, but Preta sucks. It's a novelty item only, pretty much.

I got one the first time I did the lotto and haven't used it since I got a Soniti.

Though considering how few Sranks I have, all those stars do look nice in my PM's inventory.

Weeaboolits
May 15, 2008, 12:38 AM
I wonder why they made it an s-rank with its stats, the equip requirements are far too high for its stats as well.

It's a nice showpiece though, I have one on my guntecher for the hell of it.