PDA

View Full Version : I want a nice looking gothic saber.

Stricker
Jan 22, 2003, 03:06 PM
I am looking for a nice gothic or dark saber for my dark Hunter. I want her to look cool. Right now I have a shadow buster cause its purple and kills in one hit. But a level 50 character with a buster?

Wath other cool dark saber you recommend?

haterade
Jan 22, 2003, 03:14 PM
Go to Vega and have someone dupe you a Dark Flow... XD

Kupi
Jan 22, 2003, 03:16 PM
Well... I doubt it's exactly what you're looking for, but the Kaladbolg's pretty neat so far as a sword goes. It's a saber-type red crystal broadsword. Also looks way out of proportion for a minimum-dimensions FOmarl. O_o

UMMON
Jan 22, 2003, 05:30 PM
I know it sucks, but I think a DB Saber looks kind of "Gothic".

But its usless for fighting if your 50.

RedFox
Jan 22, 2003, 06:01 PM
purple? kills in one hit?

try a lavis cannon... they should be avaliable by now, and if they're not then it wont be long http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AMP
Jan 22, 2003, 06:57 PM
One word...Yamigarasu. Good luck finding one though.

PentUpAnger
Jan 22, 2003, 07:20 PM
On 2003-01-22 12:14, haterade wrote:
Go to Vega and have someone dupe you a Dark Flow... XD

I have always gone to Vega blocks, and I have yet to see any dupes...

The last time I was in Antares 8 I FSODed... way too many people there, so no more Antares for me...

I will continue to use passworded teams in vacant Vega block/lobbies, thanks.

Davion
Jan 22, 2003, 07:49 PM
On 2003-01-22 16:20, PentUpAnger wrote:

I have always gone to Vega blocks, and I have yet to see any dupes...

LMAO! Now that's something! Everytime I go to Vega someone's trading some Dark weapon. Level 40's with double cannons, BKBs, or a host of other duped crap.

Muku6
Jan 22, 2003, 09:31 PM
Ditto. Everytime I go there's always a wide array of duped weapons there for trade. And if someone offers you something with a lot of stars for something pathetic, you know it's probably duped. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyways, FSOD on Antares? Never for me... Vega however is a different story. All of my FSOD's, except one, have been on Vega, 5 alone last night. That cursed ship.

Jiggga
Jan 22, 2003, 11:03 PM
the thing i hate about duping, is the person that actually legitimently acquired a double cannon or bkb will never be credited for his accomplishment. everytime i join an game at least 1 person has a bkb or dbl cannon. and i automatically think, wow, dupe.

hucasts_rock
Jan 22, 2003, 11:30 PM
The last time I was in Antares 8 I FSODed... way too many people there, so no more Antares for me...

I have had about 100-200 FSOD count total...nearly all of them in vega...it's your ISP not the block...I don't think many DSL users get FSOD (or do they? *BUM BUM BUUUM!*)...but just because u get one FSOD in antares doesn't mean u should just never go back...if it does depend on full blocks, vega is going to be MUCH MUCH worse for FSOD...

VulpesMundi
Jan 23, 2003, 12:55 AM
Gothic saber? You want an Ancient Saber, then. The special steals EXP, but it looks nice. Kinda reminds me of Loto's (Erdrick's) Sword from the Dragon Quest/Warrior series.

Kent
Jan 23, 2003, 01:32 AM
On 2003-01-22 21:55, VulpesMundi wrote:
Gothic saber? You want an Ancient Saber, then.

Somehow, I don't think she meant that kind of gothic...

pixelate
Jan 23, 2003, 01:46 AM
Last Survivor has a nice look to it, but doesn't have the spiffy one-hit kill as a special attack. =/

CajunSamurai
Jan 23, 2003, 01:55 AM
Personally, I think the Dragon Slayer looks friggin' awesome. Reminds me so much of the Soul Edge (from the game of the same name, as well as Soul Blade and Soul Calibur of course). Not the greatest weapon in the game, and it's a large sword type rather than saber... but it's the most gothic weapon I can think of, without going into duper-laden territory or breaking your neck finding something really rare.
Hell, I have at least 10 Dragon Slayers sitting in my bank... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ron
Jan 23, 2003, 11:25 AM
dragon slayer, Sbeats Blades, soul eater, soul banish(same as soul eater but seems to "drip" some purple goo when swung) that flow sword, DBs sabre, yamigarusa(sp?) Lavis cannon and and its alternate "forms", Delsabres left and right arm,demonic fork(dont know if you can get that also a force weapon) thats all the "evil" looking things I can think of right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ron on 2003-01-23 08:27 ]</font>

Noco-Esmaj
Jan 23, 2003, 03:28 PM
On 2003-01-23 08:25, Ron wrote:
thats all the "evil" looking things I can think of right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ron on 2003-01-23 08:27 ]</font>

I think she's going for Gothic, not "Evil". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
That Soul Banish sounds Sweet though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kune

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noco-Esmaj on 2003-01-23 12:30 ]</font>

Stricker
Jan 23, 2003, 04:36 PM
Thanx to you all!!!
But im not a she, ok?

Anyway, I see them all and think the Lavis Cannon is the best. Don't have one hit kill ability but looks cool for her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reinaldo on 2003-01-24 04:51 ]</font>

CorneliusPower
Jan 23, 2003, 04:51 PM
Zanba looks pretty gothic eh? Also looks like Cloud's Buster frrom FF VII. So if your into goth and FF this sword is for you, although it is a multi-hit, it still is gothic looking. looks like something straight out of an H.R. Giger sketchbook.