PDA

View Full Version : price check 10/10 pushan

WhiteKnight01
May 15, 2008, 08:21 AM
just want to know how much its gona set me back since i realy suck at grinding

Irongrimm
May 15, 2008, 12:29 PM
Oh, thought you had one. Lol

You're asking how much one could possibly be.

It's an S-Rank Event only Item.

Costs 99 Badges.

Priceless?

Maybe 400M, or I'm way off. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Probably half that on 360, or maybe 100M, since they still have "Luck" with Grinding. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

XenithFlare
May 15, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm sure it'll drop from other missions later on, and NOTHING is currently worth max meseta. Sorry. Not a single item is deserving of that price tag, with MAYBE a feeeww exceptions:

Agito Repca
Psycho Wand
Amure Tippy

All +10. Just the act of finding (and synthing in the case of the Psycho) and grinding to 10 may push the value... Finding WITHOUT grinding though, still not near worth that much. I'd place a Pushan 10/10 at maybe 60mil?

chaostroop3
May 15, 2008, 01:31 PM
On 2008-05-15 11:17, XenithFlare wrote:
I'm sure it'll drop from other missions later on, and NOTHING is currently worth max meseta. Sorry. Not a single item is deserving of that price tag, with MAYBE a feeeww exceptions:

Agito Repca
Psycho Wand
Amure Tippy

All +10. Just the act of finding (and synthing in the case of the Psycho) and grinding to 10 may push the value... Finding WITHOUT grinding though, still not near worth that much. I'd place a Pushan 10/10 at maybe 60mil?

or my cousens 50% calugeran rucar :/

Bara
May 15, 2008, 01:34 PM
love inferno? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chuck_Norris
May 15, 2008, 02:14 PM
On 2008-05-15 11:31, chaostroop3 wrote:

Agito Repca
Psycho Wand
Amure Tippy

Lawl, no. A Rucar is NOT worth any more than 30mil, tops. Even if it's 50%. >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-05-15 12:17 ]</font>

ThaiSoup
May 15, 2008, 02:16 PM
Chuck speaks the truth!

Deadly_Force
May 15, 2008, 02:29 PM
50% Agito Repca 10/10 is probably one of the very few things worth max meseta, followed by a 10/10 P-wand, then a 10/10 high/mid/low % Agito http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

amtalx
May 15, 2008, 02:33 PM
On 2008-05-15 11:34, Bara wrote:
love inferno? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DISCO
May 15, 2008, 03:26 PM
It all depends on the server. On the 360 side one of the first 10/10 pushan's for sale sold for 110 mil, 50% rucars sell for nearly two stacks, and unbroken or decently grinded love inferno's sell for 100+.

XenithFlare
May 15, 2008, 04:37 PM
On 2008-05-15 13:26, DISCO wrote:
It all depends on the server. On the 360 side one of the first 10/10 pushan's for sale sold for 110 mil, 50% rucars sell for nearly two stacks, and unbroken or decently grinded love inferno's sell for 100+.

The economy is driven by morons; the sane values we've given are not.

WildArms2
May 15, 2008, 04:54 PM
envy is a deadly sin...

str898mustang
May 15, 2008, 05:09 PM
On 2008-05-15 12:14, Chuck_Norris wrote:

Agito Repca
Psycho Wand
Amure Tippy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-05-15 12:17 ]</font>

lol, yall obviously haven't heard the offers DarthLasek has been offered for his 50% Light Rucar. He's been offered up to 300mil in items + 60mil for his rucar and he said No.

DISCO
May 15, 2008, 05:18 PM
I was giving to the prices for the 360 side xenith so just calm yourself down.

amtalx
May 15, 2008, 09:05 PM
The arbitrary values you assign an item are no more valid than anyone elses. Just accept it because its not going to change.

Chuck_Norris
May 15, 2008, 09:12 PM
On 2008-05-15 15:09, str898mustang wrote:

On 2008-05-15 12:14, Chuck_Norris wrote:

Agito Repca
Psycho Wand
Amure Tippy

lol, yall obviously haven't heard the offers DarthLasek has been offered for his 50% Light Rucar. He's been offered up to 300mil in items + 60mil for his rucar and he said No.

Stupid offers given=/=factual pricing.

R2D6battlebot
May 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
On 2008-05-15 14:37, XenithFlare wrote:

On 2008-05-15 13:26, DISCO wrote:

The economy is driven by people who have money; the sane values we've given are not.

Seriously, people dont seem to understand how much money it takes to manufacture these items on average. Looking at Rucar for example, it takes 2 Blades (2m a piece), a board (4-5mil), and 15 Goldania (300k on average). So for ONE Rucar, it would run you about 12-13mil. I make Muktrands 32 boards at a time, and I dont get a 50% every time I make them, and Im talking all 3 batches. Someone go ahead on make 96 Rucars and then cry when you dont make a 50%. Obviously the people that do make them are just incredibly lucky, and they get a huge payday for it. No, these weapons arent priced that high because they outdamage others, because the difference isnt that drastic. This game is ALL about looks, and 50s will ALWAYS look better on a palette, and they will ALWAYS be insanely overpriced in someone's opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R2D6battlebot on 2008-05-15 19:22 ]</font>

Arika
May 15, 2008, 11:18 PM
Pushan worth only 2-3 mil each in JP, for 0/10 that is it.

Goukezitsu
May 16, 2008, 01:18 AM
Well PC Ps2 they run around 7M + 10 one will be worth a stack and something depending on the person. People here are going to give you what it SHOULD go for. Not how much it will actually sell for. Ive been offered 300M for my 42% Dark Repca +6 that I turned down. Some people are crazy. Also, pc ps2's grinders are high valued costing 1M or more for 1 S + 10 u_u;;. Supply vs Demand my friends.

XenithFlare
May 16, 2008, 01:32 AM
I stand by the fact that people who spend huge amounts of money like that are morons. Plain and simple. No sane person with real, hard-earned meseta would waste two stacks of 99mil on a single 50% POS Rucar. Player shop values are nine times out of ten overinflated, and have been since almost the beginnig of the game.

As for the chances of getting a 50%... synthing a metric fuckton of Muktrands isnt the same as synthing a Rucar; you don't generally mass-synth something like that. One could synth 500 weapons and only ever come out with one 50% (I know, I'm well over 1k synths with a sinle 50 to show for it), but rare S-ranks seem to be exceptional when it comes to elemental percentage. Of all the S-ranks I've synthed, I think there's only ever been three under 24%. People synth single S-ranks all the time, and more often than not it comes out at a high %. So... take that as you will.

Back on topic: nothing is worth 99mil, and 99mil worth of haxeta is worth nothing,

R2D6battlebot
May 16, 2008, 10:25 AM
On 2008-05-15 23:32, XenithFlare wrote:
I stand by the fact that people who spend huge amounts of money like that are morons. Plain and simple. No sane person with real, hard-earned meseta would waste two stacks of 99mil on a single 50% POS Rucar. Player shop values are nine times out of ten overinflated, and have been since almost the beginnig of the game.

As for the chances of getting a 50%... synthing a metric fuckton of Muktrands isnt the same as synthing a Rucar; you don't generally mass-synth something like that. One could synth 500 weapons and only ever come out with one 50% (I know, I'm well over 1k synths with a sinle 50 to show for it), but rare S-ranks seem to be exceptional when it comes to elemental percentage. Of all the S-ranks I've synthed, I think there's only ever been three under 24%. People synth single S-ranks all the time, and more often than not it comes out at a high %. So... take that as you will.

Back on topic: nothing is worth 99mil, and 99mil worth of haxeta is worth nothing,

Go ahead and search for Rucars by price and tell me how many you see that are trash percentages versus how many are high. Most people I know only want at LEAST 30% or higher, me personally I only ever try for 40+. The big difference between the people who spend that much money and you is that they actually know how to make money a LOT easier than you do, this game post-exansion is not 'hard earned' meseta in any way.
I'm sure youd change your opinion on things being worth that much money if you actually had any items that were worth that much.

XenithFlare
May 16, 2008, 11:54 AM
On 2008-05-16 08:25, R2D6battlebot wrote:

On 2008-05-15 23:32, XenithFlare wrote:

Go ahead and search for Rucars by price and tell me how many you see that are trash percentages versus how many are high. Most people I know only want at LEAST 30% or higher, me personally I only ever try for 40+. The big difference between the people who spend that much money and you is that they actually know how to make money a LOT easier than you do, this game post-exansion is not 'hard earned' meseta in any way.
I'm sure youd change your opinion on things being worth that much money if you actually had any items that were worth that much.

Oh, I'm so offended by your lame-ass insults that attack the 10 hours I spend on this game a week because I have friends, a life, and full-time employment.

And no, meseta is no longer as difficult to earn in AOI as it was in classic PSU, but -and I apologize for pointing out the obvious so many times- 99mil meseta is not EASY to obtain, by any means. I've certainly gotten lucky and scored a super-rare item that everyone has wanted and walked away with an assload of meseta, and I know that THAT is how the majority of legit players earn their cash.

As interesting as this game was when treating it like a business, mass-synthing and setting prices according to market value of mats and accounting for success rates to break even and raise a decent profit margin... it ruined a lot of the rest of the game for me, and stopped being fun after a time.

I used to be one of those people who would look at market value and just shell out whatever I could get the item for, because -why not?- I had the money for it.

The economy will not get better this way, and I don't personally enjoy seeing even fairly common items still selling for a ton of cash. If a portion of our players want to throw their money at a couple items, whatever, go them. But don't you dare take their idiocy as "market value." It's the same idiocy behind pricing mats at higher values than the weapons they create (catilium, goldania, polymer, diads, etc...)

R2D6battlebot
May 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
On 2008-05-16 09:54, XenithFlare wrote:
It's the same idiocy behind pricing mats at higher values than the weapons they create (catilium, goldania, polymer, diads, etc...)

Yeah youre totally right, because nobody does this in 'real life' and makes a total killing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_food

Same concept. $.99 cheeseburger at any given restaurant versus buying all the crap to make them yourself.

Also, if you only play 10 hours per week than why is it that youre so angry at items being priced too high when youre not going to get much play time out of them anyway? If youre not willing or incapable of buying an item for what people will pay for it then just stay out of it, nobody cares about your half-ass nonsense opinions. Learn2economy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R2D6battlebot on 2008-05-16 14:49 ]</font>

amtalx
May 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
High synth mat prices isn't idiocy, its basic economics. If demand is high and supply is low, prices go up. 11* and 12* weapons take a lot of high grade materials to produce (Psycho Wand...ouch), and the drop rate on those materials is not very generous. As for the 10*s that have a value that is less than the sum of it parts, that is because the market was flooded with them (Crimson anyone) by events like 1UP. Lots of supply + little to no demand = bargain bin prices.

With events like MAG, the mat problem only gets worse because the game is hemorrhaging boards faster than the synth items to make them are dropping.

R2D6battlebot
May 17, 2008, 02:16 AM
On 2008-05-16 20:04, amtalx wrote:
High synth mat prices isn't idiocy, its basic economics. If demand is high and supply is low, prices go up. 11* and 12* weapons take a lot of high grade materials to produce (Psycho Wand...ouch), and the drop rate on those materials is not very generous. As for the 10*s that have a value that is less than the sum of it parts, that is because the market was flooded with them (Crimson anyone) by events like 1UP. Lots of supply + little to no demand = bargain bin prices.

With events like MAG, the mat problem only gets worse because the game is hemorrhaging boards faster than the synth items to make them are dropping.

There's almost no use explaining the basics of running an economy to them, theyre content with thinking that no matter how much sense it makes, the economy must be run by idiots. I guess in theyre opinion idiot=anyone with more money than them.

XenithFlare
May 17, 2008, 03:19 PM
On 2008-05-16 14:47, R2D6battlebot wrote:

On 2008-05-16 09:54, XenithFlare wrote:
It's the same idiocy behind pricing mats at higher values than the weapons they create (catilium, goldania, polymer, diads, etc...)

Yeah youre totally right, because nobody does this in 'real life' and makes a total killing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_food

Same concept. $.99 cheeseburger at any given restaurant versus buying all the crap to make them yourself.

Also, if you only play 10 hours per week than why is it that youre so angry at items being priced too high when youre not going to get much play time out of them anyway? If youre not willing or incapable of buying an item for what people will pay for it then just stay out of it, nobody cares about your half-ass nonsense opinions. Learn2economy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R2D6battlebot on 2008-05-16 14:49 ]</font>

The concept in your analogy doesn't take into account that when you buy the "mats" for a cheeseburger, you're buying them in bulk. That saves you money over time, over spending $1 on every cheeseburger you buy. Null.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enjoyment

Just because I don't play as much as I used to does not mean I don't enjoy it when I play. I pay for this game just the same as the rest of you, and I know that I'm not the only one who knows how ridiculous shop prices can be.

Catilium and Polymer fall at obscene rates, so don't even attempt to tell me they're harder to come by. Events, I'll grant, make mat prices skyrocket just because everyone's running the event instead of playing normal missions where their mats fall, but nothing accounts for normal prices to be what they are. If common sense doesn't tell you that single mats should not be 700k+, there's nothing I can say that will convince you, so I'm done trying.

nobody cares about your half-ass nonsense opinions. Learn2economy

Oh noes, your witty insults leave me speechless! I don't know what to do, now that my mind's been verbally struck with your wit!

KiriKuniva
May 17, 2008, 05:55 PM
i just want to post my opinion

stuff is definatly worth more than 1 stack of meseta.
a decent ammount of stuff too.

and 99 mill really isnt all that hard to obtain if your smart about it.

but i guess thats the difference between the elite and the poor

R2D6battlebot
May 18, 2008, 01:28 PM
On 2008-05-17 13:19, XenithFlare wrote:

Catilium and Polymer fall at obscene rates, so don't even attempt to tell me they're harder to come by. Events, I'll grant, make mat prices skyrocket just because everyone's running the event instead of playing normal missions where their mats fall, but nothing accounts for normal prices to be what they are. If common sense doesn't tell you that single mats should not be 700k+, there's nothing I can say that will convince you, so I'm done trying.

Supply/Demand. Look it up, you might learn something.

Aethiopica
May 19, 2008, 12:52 PM
On 2008-05-15 21:18, Arika wrote:
Pushan worth only 2-3 mil each in JP, for 0/10 that is it.JP PSU isn't filled with idiots and doesn't have a hyperinflated economy, either.

Googlebonker
May 20, 2008, 08:18 AM
First of all, I'd like to ask:

Are there ANY Pushan 10/10s on the JP PC/PS2 server?
Are there ANY Pushan 10/10s on the XBox360 server?
Are there ANY Pushan 10/10s on the non-JP PC/PS2 server?

Also, I believe certain items on the non-JP PC/PS2 server are worth more than one stack of meseta.

granis1233
May 20, 2008, 11:26 AM
i say good for u if u sell it for the 250m that it's worth.