PDA

View Full Version : New Character oOnline Question

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 01:46 PM
I'm goin to make a second character. my question is... is there anything i should take across apart from meseta from my main character that will greatly help my new low level character stay alive in say MAG C? Think its going to be a beast hunter.

RAGNAGELPPOD
May 15, 2008, 02:06 PM
Just bring along any wep that would be strong enough to damge the enemies ( for tagging purposes) and let the party do the rest. I had a low level newman ranger and a grinded C rank gun did me well.

Edgard
May 15, 2008, 02:08 PM
I suggest using a pistol or any other gun to tag mobs faster and safer. When you are level one you die from one hit.

I started a new character not long ago before I went 065 for a week... I used guns to tag & level until lv15 where I could hold my own in MAG C runs. After that it was smooth sailing to S runs.

You will level up very quickly. It took me 23 hours of game play to reach level 98 during this MAG event. The only downside is Photon Arts level much slowly so I still don't have any PA's above 31.... SO its a good idea to get some hi level PA's from your main and transfer them to your alt. That way you will not be one of many incompetent level 100+ players. (yes my alt is incompetent I need to level his PA's)

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 02:10 PM
u can transfer PA's?? and keep there lvl?

Anduril
May 15, 2008, 02:11 PM
On 2008-05-15 12:10, Scottbot wrote:
u can transfer PA's?? and keep there lvl?

Yep. From the PA list just select a PA and it will ask you if you want to turn it into a disc. Say yes, then put the disc in your common box.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-05-15 12:12 ]</font>