PDA

View Full Version : Henshin! Psp style

NoiseHERO
May 15, 2008, 04:12 PM
Hmm was watching new phantasy star portable video and noticed towards the end helga did some kind of jump and

Transformed where he hair turned red i dont pay much attention to the story but does anyone know what that is?

i ask because maybe in the future humans could transform or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Also i never played pso that much so anyone know what that weapon that has black n white colors and batwings and a what looks like a skull on it, happens to be would be an awesome saber.

Libram
May 15, 2008, 04:18 PM
Let's just say Helga isn't quite the normal human. Don't expect any other humans to pull out a watch while yelling "Guardians a Go Go, BABY!"

CeruleanWitch
May 15, 2008, 04:29 PM
SEED transformations for Humans = DO WANT.

Alry
May 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
Her boobs get humongous when she transforms.

Dragwind
May 15, 2008, 06:04 PM
On 2008-05-15 14:48, Alry wrote:
Her boobs get humongous when she transforms.

Hello SEED wimmenz? Do want.

Lance813
May 15, 2008, 06:09 PM
haha, i wonder what the story is?

are their any ideas on it yet?

Alry
May 15, 2008, 06:17 PM
On 2008-05-15 16:09, Lance813 wrote:
haha, i wonder what the story is?

are their any ideas on it yet?

PSUpedia sez: there is a single-player story mode where players accompany Vivienne, a new CAST prototype from GRM, to investigate recent terrorist activities across Gurhal.

[spoiler-box]Read the moving comic thingo on english PSU site, that's most likely WHEN the PSP storyline happens- except you get to play with your own char and from their point of view, not Ethan's. I'd call it Episode 1 1/2. Of course I might be totally wrong here, so don't quote me on that.[/spoiler-box]

landman
May 16, 2008, 03:14 AM
The day Humans get their SEED transformation I hope it is the day for PVP so we can exterminate them...

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 09:10 AM
SEED forms for humans would be cool, but there is one obstacle. Keep in mind this is spoken entirely from a storyline viewpoint.

Currently, when any life form becomes a SEED, they also become uncontrollable. Before humans could become a SEED-form of their own will, a lot of research would have to be done to test how to make the humans be able to stay in control of themselves and be able to differentiate allies from enemies. It might be possible, but it'd probably take 100 years, at best. At worst, it would take centuries to find a way.

NoiseHERO
May 16, 2008, 09:19 AM
lol it would be a cool answer for humans and newmans to get a nice super mode or something
on the other hand it would be weird to the story if all of sudden everyguardian runs off to get seed'd so they can transform.

Mysterious-G
May 16, 2008, 09:24 AM
On 2008-05-16 07:10, Kinako78 wrote:

Bla.

Helga is the example for it being already possible... >_>

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 09:33 AM
Yes, but as Libram pointed out, Helga's not a normal human. It could be possible that the Illuminus found a way to do what I mentioned above, but do you honestly believe they'll share this knowledge with the rest of Gurhal?

And don't act like I wrote a whole essay on the matter. It was just a short paragraph. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Libram
May 16, 2008, 12:59 PM
Not to mention who Helga is working for and their true intentions.

zandra117
May 16, 2008, 01:15 PM
Helga is evil anyways so I dont think that SEED would make her any different. She works with the Illuminus because they support spreading SEED, thus they are not an obstacle but an ally to SEED.

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 02:11 PM
On 2008-05-16 10:59, Libram wrote:
Not to mention who Helga is working for and their true intentions.

Exactly. You'd think Howzer would have another "Helga" created since Ethan killed her, but so far, that hasn't happened.

But, maybe if someone ever managed to get hold of the Illuminus' research, it would be possible for all humans in Gurhal to benefit from it. Of course, there's still the matter of ethics that some scientists follow.

Alry
May 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
We aren't even sure that Helga is human, are we? She could be a humanized SEED instead of a.. SEEDonized human. :x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alry on 2008-05-16 12:24 ]</font>

Ryudo
May 16, 2008, 02:27 PM
has everyone forgotten about Hyuga? lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryudo on 2008-05-16 12:47 ]</font>

Akaimizu
May 16, 2008, 02:27 PM
[spoiler-box]Right now, the SEED-human experiments are being used like the Aliens in the Alien movies.

Though it gives me a thought that if humans ever gained SEED in the field, one of them would be named Project Ripley, or something.[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-16 12:28 ]</font>

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 02:28 PM
Well, I watched the comic "Shadow of the Arkguard" again just now and Helga's "conversation" with Ethan said to me that she was once a human.

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 02:29 PM
On 2008-05-16 12:27, Ryudo wrote:
has everyone forgotten about Hyuga? lol

I think everyone has but me...poor guy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EspioKaos
May 16, 2008, 02:30 PM
On 2008-05-16 12:24, Alry wrote:
We aren't even sure that Helga is human, are we? She could be a humanized SEED instead of a.. SEEDonized human. :x

We are now.

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/world/character/helga/

Her profile reads:

Race: Human
Sex: Female
Affiliation: Unknown

(The CV line is her voice actress, Rie Tanaka.)

Akaimizu
Nah. I never forgot about him, thus my spoilerific hidden message. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Alry
On 2008-05-16 12:28, Kinako78 wrote:
Well, I watched the comic "Shadow of the Arkguard" again just now and Helga's "conversation" with Ethan said to me that she was once a human.

So much for my crackpot theories :<
Maybe only those who have reached similar levels of coolness can be a SEED monster thing and we all know what that means.

editedit: EspioKaos, what does that site say about Vivienne? If you don't mind translating.

edit2: It means we don't get to do it.

[ This Message was edited by: Alry on 2008-05-16 12:33 ]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alry on 2008-05-16 12:33 ]</font>

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 02:31 PM
Uh...no, what does it mean?

EspioKaos
May 16, 2008, 02:48 PM
On 2008-05-16 12:30, Alry wrote:
editedit: EspioKaos, what does that site say about Vivienne? If you don't mind translating.
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/world/character/vivienne/

Race: CAST
Sex: Female
Affiliation: GUARDIANS
CV: Megumi Toyoguchi

A GRM prototype CAST. With data processing and combat abilities that far surpass existing CAST models, Vivienne is the first of the next-generation CAST model. She enlisted in the GUARDIANS as part of a trial to test her abilities.
One trait of this next-gen model is accelerated development of emotions and sensitivity to her surroundings.

Akaimizu
May 16, 2008, 02:50 PM
Wow. Even more emotions than the current CASTS of PSU? That's pretty darn good. Especially the cast that worked on that Koltova farm. Kind of hard to get more emotional and sensitive than that. I guess, this CAST is straight from Blade Runner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-16 12:51 ]</font>

Kinako78
May 16, 2008, 03:00 PM
I need a PSP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Still want a Wii first, but PSP will be next.

Shinko
May 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
man this is like a huge part of the storyline they did tell on universe. that's way to much story to by pass like that.

games always doing that now a days. jump far ahead then go back and tell what happen in a later version. or you play a game with a great story, waiting for part 2 to come out cuz you want to know what going happen next but when part 2 comes out it a prequel..... games are doing these things far to much now

Mewnie
May 16, 2008, 04:55 PM
I still think Helga is a d00d

Libram
May 16, 2008, 10:33 PM
On 2008-05-16 14:55, Mewnie wrote:

Hm...

There was the MOTHER kiss, and she does like those tentacles, but she is "enhanced" when she changes to SEED mode. Research is needed...

BFGfreak
May 16, 2008, 10:49 PM
On 2008-05-16 01:14, landman wrote:
The day Humans get their SEED transformation I hope it is the day for PVP so we can exterminate them...

You know, if there is PvP, I'm hoping it will be Guardians Vs Illuminus, with differant Special abilities for each faction (Guardian Humans get a perminent buff for example, strenghening the whole team, and it stacks with regular buffs and other humans, while Illuminus humans get SEED forms, Ill. beast get SEED infused Nanoblasting with weapons (hence, black beast) while loosing health in the Nanoblast, CAST get souped up SUV's, which also damage themselves and teamates in the process, and Newmans will get Photon blasts, while their guardian equivelents get a speed boast for attacks) But enough about what would be cool here, nice looking trailer, though I'd wait for ingame shots before I'd say nice game.

Shinko
May 16, 2008, 10:59 PM
On 2008-05-16 20:49, BFGfreak wrote:

On 2008-05-16 01:14, landman wrote:

You know, if there is PvP, I'm hoping it will be Guardians Vs Illuminus, with differant Special abilities for each faction (Guardian Humans get a perminent buff for example, strenghening the whole team, and it stacks with regular buffs and other humans, while Illuminus humans get SEED forms, Ill. beast get SEED infused Nanoblasting with weapons (hence, black beast) while loosing health in the Nanoblast, CAST get souped up SUV's, which also damage themselves and teamates in the process, and Newmans will get Photon blasts, while their guardian equivelents get a speed boast for attacks) But enough about what would be cool here, nice looking trailer, though I'd wait for ingame shots before I'd say nice game.

wow this is actually a very good item. i think if it went this route psu would go up in the rating. Though there still be some problem to fix with this idea before it could work

Mewnie
May 16, 2008, 11:14 PM
On 2008-05-16 20:33, Libram wrote:

Hm...

There was the MOTHER kiss, and she does like those tentacles, but she is "enhanced" when she changes to SEED mode. Research is needed...

No, it's more the fact she has a very strong jawline ;3

Ryudo
May 16, 2008, 11:40 PM

A little part of me just died. ...I'm not saying what little part

Libram
May 16, 2008, 11:48 PM
On 2008-05-16 21:14, Mewnie wrote:

No, it's more the fact she has a very strong jawline ;3

Hm...

She could be both. Stranger things have been done.