PDA

View Full Version : Jiggo Booma

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 04:17 PM
Right i'm off Jiggo Booma hunting cos never seen one. Anyone know the best place and quick way to find em??

elitehippie
May 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
FOI

Libram
May 15, 2008, 04:24 PM
You have two options, really.

1. Grind through Sakura Blast. This is what I did to find my Satos and Neiclaw. Only run through the maps that give you a chance for Jiggos, because the pretty much appear right before the final spawn. Might as well finish the mission at that point, but seeing as it's an AOI mission it shouldn't be that hard to find them.

2. Hunt for Forest of Illusion. The mission itself can be hard to find, but once you do you've got a very good chance at getting Jiggos to spawn within the mission itself. You will need four players total to actually gain access to the Jiggo room, but once you do you're guaranteed to get at least one of the weapons that drop according to the difficulty.

Fanin
May 15, 2008, 04:26 PM
Sakura Blast is where I hunt Jigo Booma. Make sure you're on the possible rare map (consult with psupedia) if you haven't already. It will take a couple tries to get the actual rare spawns. Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 04:45 PM
im doin sakura blast on A and is this wrong that i'm actually struggling to solo it wiv haste. I'm lvl 92, fortegunner lvl 20???

Fanin
May 15, 2008, 05:30 PM
You shouldn't if you're using the appropriate PAs, and your PAs are high enough.
What's giving your trouble?

Dragwind
May 15, 2008, 05:31 PM
Sakura Blast, or FoI. I think you might have better chances with Sakura Blast.

DreXxiN
May 15, 2008, 05:39 PM
On 2008-05-15 14:45, Scottbot wrote:
im doin sakura blast on A and is this wrong that i'm actually struggling to solo it wiv haste. I'm lvl 92, fortegunner lvl 20???

Bullet levels

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
my rifle ice bullet is lvl 32, thats the highest. r fortegunners just not very strong or powerful or something?

gryphonvii
May 15, 2008, 06:33 PM
everything there is ice, try switching to fighgunner and you'll have no problem there.

Scottbot
May 15, 2008, 06:36 PM
ok just switched... my stats took a major hit but ill lvl it up on MAG and use my sweet death and twin DB sabers