PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Cake

WildArms2
May 15, 2008, 07:32 PM
is this used for anything in the future or now? I check pedia and could find any info on it and i checked the data base here and the board says it makes homade cookies not a homemade cake but a quick in game search shows homemade cake

Any help here?

Retehi
May 15, 2008, 07:39 PM
I dunno, but I don't like the sound of "homade cookies".

Ryna
May 15, 2008, 07:52 PM
The Homemade Cake board makes Homemade Cookies. The cookies food item should be named "cake". Look at the description for it:
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/940/1105-m.jpg

WildArms2
May 16, 2008, 01:06 AM
well is this a glicth for the ps2/pc servers cause we have no homemade cookies on our server but we have homemade cake?

bHunter
May 16, 2008, 01:29 AM
Uh, I've seen actual Homemade Cakes before. Maybe it's a joke about how bad Maya's cooking is. <_<

Jife_Jifremok
May 16, 2008, 01:45 AM
I'm not so sure if it's Maya Titsow's cooking skill that should be in question. As far as I remember, Maya only has that reputation because she was trying to develop a single dish (ration?) that would please the tastebuds of humans, newmans, beasts and casts. Caramel-coated rice cakes flavored with meat and baked in crude oil...yummy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2008-05-15 23:49 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
May 16, 2008, 06:32 AM
is this used for anything in the future or now?

I hear if you give them to a guard, he'll let you in to see the Governor.

As for Maya, there's other examples of her bad cooking. Isn't there a food item she cooked which instantly kills you or drops your HP severely? Also, there's the comedy bits at the end of each chapter on the second playthrough in which she's cooking for Ethan and Hyuga and they choke and gag on her food.

BFGfreak
May 16, 2008, 07:38 PM
On 2008-05-16 04:32, Sinue_v2 wrote:

is this used for anything in the future or now?

I hear if you give them to a guard, he'll let you in to see the Governor.

As for Maya, there's other examples of her bad cooking. Isn't there a food item she cooked which instantly kills you or drops your HP severely?I think those are the one's which kill you
Also, there's the comedy bits at the end of each chapter on the second playthrough in which she's cooking for Ethan and Hyuga and they choke and gag on her food.

Memo, when writing my fanfic, have main char try out Maya's food, then comment, "It's better than our rations."