PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Coming back...but can I?

Ramadonis
May 15, 2008, 09:37 PM
After a while of getting my life together and stuff, I kinda want to play this again. I played offline recently and the thought ran though my mind, online would be awesome...

*facepalm*

Ya may not know me but I was the A.D.D. CAST known as Ark. One minute Acrofighter, next, Fortegunner, next, Wartecher, next Fortetecher @_@...

Yeah, then I just made some alts and called it a day. I didnt get very far in this because the community felt very spread apart. If ya we're doing White Beast, you weren't in a party.

But every once in a while ya get that random PA frag party and ya just rock out, hard. Awesome times. Times, no other MMO has given me.

So with that, I'm coming back...but can I? I hear the billing server is toast so is it even possible to come back tonight?...I dont know if my mind will even want to tomorrow. XD

vxpulse
May 15, 2008, 09:47 PM
You can make a new account. You could try reactivating your old one, as far as I know the issue is with auto-billing.

alazar14
May 15, 2008, 11:40 PM
Expect the same as before, Every 1 crowding around a single mission and running it over and over again until the next big mission or event comes out, I agree with you that is probably the biggest thing I absolutely can't stand about psu. If not the only thing I cant stand about it.

TranceZiggy
May 16, 2008, 03:06 AM
You can come back if your subscription expired at least more than 2 weeks ago, because thats when the billing server crap started. My account was inactive for 5 months until about a week ago, renewed it, had no billing problems whatsoever, because the billing problem is that, at the moment, it wont automatically cancel when your time runs out (well, it does, because it doesnt let you online, giving you error 065), but not on the playsega site and you cant cancel it yourself, because it just gets stuck on pending cancel.

So, if you were gone for a while and your account is inactive, just buy a new sub and you're all good ;D