PDA

View Full Version : Emphasis

stukasa
May 16, 2008, 10:56 AM
On 2008-05-16 08:06, Hrith wrote:
Photon Charges will be modified so that when used from your action palette on two single-handed weapons, instead of recharging only 50% of the max PP for each weapon, it will completely refill both weapons' PP.

Photon Charges will be modified so that when used from your action palette on two single-handed weapons, instead of recharging only 50% of the max PP for each weapon, it will completely refill both weapons' PP.

I will never have enough of that.

One more, added for emphasis. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Notice: This topic was originally part of Japanese PC/PS2 content update for May 22 (Mine of Illusion!) (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=175870)

Sekani
May 16, 2008, 11:04 AM
On 2008-05-16 08:56, stukasa wrote:

On 2008-05-16 08:06, Hrith wrote:

I will never have enough of that.

One more, added for emphasis. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Emphasis +1.

TalHex
May 16, 2008, 11:30 AM
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn

and once more incase you didn't hear

I don't give a damn

Dhylec
May 16, 2008, 02:01 PM
;o

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2008, 03:24 PM
Is this true? If so, when will this occur?

Sayara
May 16, 2008, 09:14 PM
Japanese PC/PS2 content update for May 22
and for emphasis

Nitro Vordex
May 16, 2008, 10:42 PM
On 2008-05-16 09:30, TalonKitsune wrote:
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn
I don't give a damn

and once more in case you didn't hear

STFU

Nai_Calus
May 16, 2008, 11:36 PM
It's about fucking TIME they did that.

Dhylec
May 17, 2008, 09:24 AM
On 2008-05-16 21:36, Ian-KunX wrote:
It's about fucking TIME they did that.

dood, they should make chargez refill other equipped wepz chu
then, cosmo refillz eberything!!!! ;o

Nai_Calus
May 17, 2008, 09:30 AM
I have no idea what you were trying to say there. >_>;

Seriously, though, I played a Fighgunner who did primarily Saber/Crossbow pairs and recharging was a pain in the ass. Gravity Strike is not easy on the PP usage, and even Blackhearts drain quickly.

Nitro Vordex
May 17, 2008, 11:00 AM
On 2008-05-17 07:30, Ian-KunX wrote:

Seriously, though, I played a Fighgunner who did primarily Saber/Crossbow pairs and recharging was a pain in the ass. Gravity Strike is not easy on the PP usage, and even Blackhearts drain quickly.

^lol wut

Sayara
May 17, 2008, 11:34 AM
the skill Gravity Strike

its true!
It kills my poor Durandal Reps in action!

TalHex
May 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
its a good attack but it drains TP like crazy, you almost have to use a newman style weapon if your going to get anything out of it in the first place

Sayara
May 17, 2008, 12:45 PM
in that sense i love muramasa saber.

TalHex
May 17, 2008, 12:48 PM
i like the newman style twin claws, plenty of TP and normal attack is still pretty good