PDA

View Full Version : Silence Claw?

Zellis
May 16, 2008, 09:46 PM
Ummm I guess I never Really understood how this all played out, never asked or cared or what have you... but now that im doing my own C rank runs over and over I wouldent mind getting one of each of the NPC based weapons. Im quite intrested in the Silence Claw Though.

So, I know it has something to do with Sue right? Grab her as my only party member about 5 times in a row and nothing... do I have to not tell her my name when she asks or what? Im confused. Ive found 3 Flowens Greatswords and 2 S-Rank SUVs... but not one claw...

Syl
May 16, 2008, 09:59 PM
The whole name thing doesn't matter. As long as you get Sue as your NPC, there's a chance it will drop (on any rank btw)

Zellis
May 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
Hmmm I was told it was given to a random party member and tossed right into your inventory. I guess ive got really bad luck, since ive gone from level 1-107 doing MAG and have yet to see one of those legendary B rank weapons... heh I just want the claw to have it... but im not paying those prices. not for a "Fun not gonna use it ever" weapon.

Libram
May 16, 2008, 10:29 PM
It's not a mission prize like the Badges, it's a box drop. You have to pop those open to find one just like all the character specific weapons.

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2008, 10:39 PM
The asking your name thing is just another reference to PSO, she asked you at the end of the first mission you run with her.

Zellis
May 16, 2008, 10:39 PM
So its in a box huh?! HA! Thanks... that Answers things. I couldent belive it going into your inventory... Cant trust any of the kids under 13 that play this game, Well well well. after my Friend gets his fill im back to C-Rank Speed runs on some empty uni. and Sue will be my Suger momma for the ride.

Zellis
May 16, 2008, 10:46 PM
On 2008-05-16 20:29, Libram wrote:
It's not a mission prize like the Badges, it's a box drop. You have to pop those open to find one just like all the character specific weapons.

What Are all the character specific weapons? theres one for each NPC right?

Libram
May 16, 2008, 11:00 PM
Yup.

Ash = Stag Cutralli
Rupika = Kazarodoc
Sue = Silence Claw
Kireek = Ank Zagzac

_Vyser_
May 16, 2008, 11:00 PM
On 2008-05-16 20:46, Zellis wrote:

On 2008-05-16 20:29, Libram wrote:

What Are all the character specific weapons? theres one for each NPC right?

http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G

Go to the bottom of the page. The first weapon in the "special drops" column are the "NPC weapons".

Zellis
May 16, 2008, 11:07 PM
The S-Rank Axe huh? wow... After I get my claw im gonna bring the bucket-o-bolts for some more cash! Thanks for the help guys!

_Vyser_
May 17, 2008, 12:30 AM
Don't be fooled by the pretty colors! That axe sells for shit! }:O

Miyuki
May 17, 2008, 02:28 AM
Only seen that claw drop once (went to someone else) with bunch of solo runs - seriously, they're only running for just over 1 mil, you can get that amount of meseta in a day's runs - just buy one. Prices may even drop more with MAG being extended.

Nani-chan
May 17, 2008, 02:42 AM
The Character drops are very very rare, good luck.

Itachi1990
May 17, 2008, 10:43 AM
Its in a box at the end of mag not df I managed to get all the npc weps and they were all in the same place.

SabZero
May 17, 2008, 10:45 AM
They should drop out of the boxes at the end of ruins, where your kill count is tallied.

BFGfreak
May 17, 2008, 11:35 AM
Kireek's axe is worthless. hell, mine didn't even give me anything at the shrine that's how worthless they are. (of coarse, then again, if your a level 130 with a level 20 job, you won't notice the diferance I'll bet, weapon ATP is insignifigant at that point)

mvffin
May 17, 2008, 12:36 PM
man, I remember the first day the ruins was unlocked, my friend got 3 silence claws. I thought they had a good drop rate, but then I didnt see another one for over a week. and I haven't seen one since then either.

Zellis
May 17, 2008, 12:47 PM
hmmm I see. Well I dont think I wanna spend the 1 mil, Besides being cheep im still saving for my fire based Serafi-Senba to go nicely with my new Dagger of Serafi... I wonder if the 50atk and other stats is worth the Set?