PDA

View Full Version : I have Dark Flow for Guns!!!

bluefall
Jan 22, 2003, 04:54 PM
I have a dark flow.... not duped, my friend found it when i was at his house and i gave him 3 red weapons for it. ( was that a bad trade??)Anyw way... i need:
yasminkovs (ill gie df for just 9000m, or df for any of the others and something else.)
twin phsyco ( add a little more)
red handgun (add more)

BlueFire2k5
Jan 22, 2003, 05:00 PM
Uh, your friend found it ehh? Sorry, Dark Flow cannot be found...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFire2k5 on 2003-01-22 14:03 ]</font>

Dc89
Jan 22, 2003, 05:51 PM
FOOL!! you cant find a dark flow...learn before you lie.....lol....ben....lol....there isnt a legit dark flow...and if there was it wouldnt be in your hands...unless your me....lol.....jk..sorry to brake the news to you

Blade_1
Jan 23, 2003, 04:26 AM
Isn't it funny how everyone who has a Dark Flow claims that it's legit, i've seen a few posts like this now. I'd estimate that because of the Dark Weapons rariety 99.9% of the ones you see are dupes.

The_Rookie
Jan 23, 2003, 01:51 PM
add on the fact that dark flow sucks and you'll be lucky to trade it for something decent

try to find some newb that will go "OMG WTF DARK FLOW!" and rip them off, because i'm pretty sure everyone on this board has had their fill of dark weapons

SLyNKee
Jan 23, 2003, 02:57 PM
yea dark flow definatly sucks, I used one and I hated it, what good is a weapon that only has a 1 hit combo, sure the special is cool but its only usuable when your almost dead