PDA

View Full Version : Can we request topics to be FKL'd?

Nitro Vordex
May 17, 2008, 08:40 PM
Just so we can corrupt them? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheOneHero
May 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
PSU General is already corrupted. Off Topic is nearing that path too...

...FKLers are gonna be out of work soon. =/

Dhylec
May 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
joo guyz suck
we hafta out-source fkl to psu & o-t now? ._.

Nitro Vordex
May 17, 2008, 09:37 PM
It's not outsourcing, it's showing the boards our boredom Might!

TalHex
May 17, 2008, 09:37 PM
yeah its called spam baiting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2008, 06:31 PM
On 2008-05-17 19:11, Dhylec wrote:
joo guyz suck
we hafta out-source fkl to psu & o-t now? ._.

No, we're just under-employed since everyone left. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

TalHex
May 18, 2008, 08:14 PM
*tacs up a missing poster for dizzydi next to moo2u's, and dikkyray's*

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2008, 08:28 PM
We got another one.
*tacks up AlexCraig next to DizzyDi's*

Leviathan
May 18, 2008, 09:05 PM
Shame their all gone...

Blitzkommando
May 18, 2008, 09:09 PM
I've always thought of PSO General, PSU General, Off-Topic, Fanworks, and Rants as being FKL with a "don't blatantly spam" rule. Often times the content is completely indistinguishable from FKL tripe.

Sayara
May 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
not in my threads *scoff*

Nai_Calus
May 18, 2008, 09:36 PM
Stuff destined for FKL ends up here anyway. See: Half of PSU General.

Here's a breakdown of the forums these days:

PSU General: Stupidity and bawwwwwwww. Occasionally good for amusement.
PSU Guides: Didn't read it even when I played PSU.

PSO General: Has gone completely to shit. Either it's questions that were stupid and old five years ago, fucktards from PSU General flaming PSU, or general stupidity. Seems to be the absolutely last forum modded so shit sits there for days. Does any member of the site's staff even play PSO anymore? >_> If not that's probably why. Still sucks.
Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID: It hasn't gone as completely to shit as PSO General has, but it's still blah. All the useful stickies were unstickied ages ago and aren't linked as floating stickies either. The usual stupid questions. Nobody reads the guides or the item database anymore, apparently. Then again, actually getting to the item database isn't as easy as it once was, so eh. Kind of sad, it used to be the forum I posted in the most.

EpIII: This died years ago, so...

Trading: Who cares, don't play PSU
Tech Support: Who cares, don't have problems
Cheaters: Used to be full of stupid bawwwwww back in the GC days, probably still is.
Player Matchup: Useless, when I played PSU it was on JP and it's doubly useless now that I play BB on the private server.
Fanworks: I barely check it anymore, it's mostly PSU stuff nowadays that I don't really care about.

PS Classic: Kind of slow and nobody has yet started an actually interesting discussion there. One of the most recent topics is in the wrong fucking forum, still, despite an admin posting in the thread itself.

Site Related: Occasionally vaguely useful.
Off-topic: To be honest, there hasn't been a thread in Off-topic that's actually interested me in months.
Lounge: Never went there.
Rants: Even more useless bawwwwwwwwww than ever. This includes my own threads.
FKL: Has gone to fucking shit. Slow, and seems to have turned into Serious Business. Several years ago this place was interesting, now it's only occasionally good for lulz. Plus it's turning into 4chan and unwritten rulez, lul. It's also sadly about the only forum I still actively post in, for lack of anything better to do, kind of like why I played PSU for a year despite not actually liking it that much.

...Honestly I'm of the opinion that this site has more or less gone to hell and I'm only still here at all out of habit. It's not the same forum I used to be addicted to. The people I used to like have mostly moved on or don't post much either, and most of the new people I could do without or actively dislike.

(lol wut serious post in FKL?)

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
Serious buisness? In FKL? Since when?

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2008, 11:56 PM
On 2008-05-18 21:27, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Serious buisness? In FKL? Since when?

SINCE NEVER!

Mod, move that post into some other forum! D:<

EJ
May 19, 2008, 08:47 AM
FKL hasn't been what it use to for a very long time D;

Mixfortune
May 19, 2008, 06:12 PM
On 2008-05-17 18:40, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Just so we can corrupt them? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

No.

And, sorry to break it to you all yet again, but anyone's FKL golden days are still considered a festering pile to those before them. Except, nothing is actually different.