PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level Renga or Ab Dance?

Psycho_Sonic
May 17, 2008, 11:16 PM
topik yo.

NDW
May 17, 2008, 11:33 PM
Rescuing Hyuga 1 A

EDIT: I should clarify what I meant by my response. I didn't mean that Rescuing Hyuga 1 A is the best place to level those two skills. What I meant to say was that I leveled my Absolute Dance there and it seemed good, at least for me.

I used a couple of high percentage lightning Ohsobracs/Raikasobracs to minimize damage to get more hits, thus resulting in more photon art experience, a Cati / Skill PP Save to save PP and a Burn / Resist to prevent a burn status effect just in case if a robot was near me exploding after I killed it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: YTownNateDogg on 2008-05-17 22:04 ]</font>

mvffin
May 17, 2008, 11:50 PM
I like Plains overlord better for Ab dance. the robots in rescuing hyuga move around too much for my liking. I just stand in the safe spots, the enemies gather around, and then smaaaash!

Libram
May 18, 2008, 12:44 AM
Boomas work very well because they love to clump together and don't pop up into the air more than once. You can hit a Booma with every single part of Absolute and any other skill that continually knocks an enemy into the air.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 18, 2008, 12:58 AM
Ab Dance sounds like something you'd see advertised on a TV infomercial.

Phantomface
May 18, 2008, 01:10 AM
Absolute Dance levels best on Sakura Blast A and S, depending on your level. preferably the spawn with the large mobs of boomas, for the reason stated above.

Sane
May 18, 2008, 02:11 AM
I like Linear Line A with some dark armor, lot's of slow moving enemies and you can't get interrupted because they can't hit you.

NDW
May 18, 2008, 05:04 AM
On 2008-05-17 22:44, Libram wrote:
Boomas work very well because they love to clump together and don't pop up into the air more than once. You can hit a Booma with every single part of Absolute and any other skill that continually knocks an enemy into the air.

QFT

Psycho_Sonic
May 18, 2008, 03:13 PM
Alrighty... and for Renga?

SonicTMP
May 18, 2008, 03:52 PM
As was stated, sakura blast for AB. Once it's at 11 you can use it around normally.

I ended up leveling Renga thru normal use in MAG. But generally mid-sized monsters work best (those same boomas will do just fine) since you tend to fly all over the place for the first part. Large mobs, espically ones with multiple hit points, work well too.

Second part of Renga is only 1 hit and hard to aim untill you get some pratice with it. So untill 21, and even if you plan on just grinding it's level up, you'll be using the first combo of it only.

Psycho_Sonic
May 18, 2008, 04:32 PM
My Renga's already at 17, and Ab dance is at 15. Shoulda mentioned that. But thanks guys!

gryphonvii
May 18, 2008, 05:34 PM
get a bowflex for ab dance.

ThaiSoup
May 18, 2008, 06:56 PM
lol I would see Plains overlord with a fire weapon on Ragan being the best.

Amalga
May 20, 2008, 02:33 PM
Bringing this back up again just so I wouldn't have to make another topic:

Would Renga be advisable for Acrofighters? Or would Hishou be a better choice? I have enough PA Fragments to get both (and two Lumiess Blaus in my palette) but I'd rather be able to trade for another PA.