PDA

View Full Version : Bouqet Question!!

MiniBrian
May 18, 2008, 05:24 AM
I just got a bouqet board yay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (is that how you spell bouqet? ) And all i need is a dancing senba. So now i'm wondering......
Should I sell the BOARD (and if yes how much should i sell it for? )
Should I sell the WEAPON(and if yes how much should i sell it for? )

OR should i keep the weapon?

Nani-chan
May 18, 2008, 05:44 AM
I would do a condition item search for prices on both the board and the weapon.

Dancing Sebora can be found on Awoken Serpent or Caves of Ice any difficulty.

From what I heard the board is 100% success rate and 50% element if that makes a difference.

red1228
May 18, 2008, 05:45 AM
i would say synth and keep for now...

1. the synth rate is always 100% success
2. they always come out 50%
3. at 5-6 grinds (both of mine are at 6 grinds), they do more damage (on the correct elemental enemy that is) than a 30% Buccaneer (9* single saber) grinded 4 times

Hrith
May 18, 2008, 06:27 AM
The board will have more value than the made bouquet, because since it's a 100% synthesis rate and always comes out 50%, people would rather choose their own element.

AnamanaAU
May 18, 2008, 08:32 AM
Get a board while you can, since they will be more expensive outside of the event.

Gothica
May 18, 2008, 09:43 AM
I've been trying to get my hands on the board but I don't want to pay so much for it. = I want a bouqet of flowers. D=

II_Tokio_II
May 18, 2008, 11:24 AM
I think you should keep them at least thats what I'm doing with mine I have one for every element and then I might sell them I don't know.

Spacepest
May 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
Wow, 100% success rate? I might actually synth one then.

I've got two Bouquet boards in my bank right now. Yeah, I got really lucky one night...the team I was in hit the counter twice in the same evening while we were doing leveling runs! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Maybe one to synth...the other to sell after the event...hmmm...decisions, decisions.