PDA

View Full Version : Needing more rares?

MayLee
May 18, 2008, 05:50 PM
I have been in a discussion about how PSU needed more rares, I've heard of a lot of new rare items comin back from the PSO graveyard and what are some of the rares I'd like to see come back everyone that I have spoken to have agreed on it.

I would like your opinion on what other rares you would like to see one day.

Black King Bars(As double sabers)

Twinckle Star -The awesome looking wand

Rose cards(They would freeze instantly like in the old PSO)

Bil De Vear Cane.(LMAO)

That's all I could Think of right now.

Discuss?

Dragwind
May 18, 2008, 05:54 PM
I'd love to see some of the old ID cards in a similar fashion as A rank cards.

I think retracting doublesabers would be welcomed again as well such as the mkb and bkb.

Hmm. I think bringing back some partisans as spears would be neat too.

Scottbot
May 18, 2008, 05:58 PM
i desperately want the holy ray, when do u think we'll get that? Also remeber the Heavens Punisher that was well cool with the lasers every 100 beats.

DarkEliteRico
May 18, 2008, 05:59 PM
some of the old knuckles and claws would be nice, always loved the morningstar because of the HUmars animation reminded me of Vega from Street Fighter

Shinko
May 18, 2008, 06:03 PM
see what i think is ST need to stop being lazy. instead of bring back old pso weapons and items (some can come bk but not too many remember this isn't pso) they need to make new looking weapons that actually look decent. who ever design some of these new weapon needs to be slap. i really think if they took the time to design these weapons not that many ppl would be asking to bring back pso weapons.

once again this is just want I think... if you disagree these no need to go off yelling ur wrong and u don't know what ur talking about

Rescue
May 18, 2008, 06:11 PM
On 2008-05-18 16:03, Shinko wrote:
see what i think is ST need to stop being lazy. instead of bring back old pso weapons and items (some can come bk but not too many remember this isn't pso) they need to make new looking weapons that actually look decent. who ever design some of these new weapon needs to be slap. i really think if they took the time to design these weapons not that many ppl would be asking to bring back pso weapons.

once again this is just want I think... if you disagree these no need to go off yelling ur wrong and u don't know what ur talking about

TRUTH

chaoskila
May 18, 2008, 06:24 PM
are u jokes? i want teh hide bears head D=

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2008, 06:37 PM
On 2008-05-18 16:11, Rescue wrote:

On 2008-05-18 16:03, Shinko wrote:

TRUTH

THIS!

HienkyakuX
May 18, 2008, 08:21 PM
Partisan of Lightning http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

shotsfired
May 18, 2008, 08:23 PM
Guld Milla. not the crappy PSU twin handgun millas, the kick ass, three shot per button press twin mechguns from hell!!! that is all..

Vindicator
May 18, 2008, 08:33 PM
There should be more new weps out there, however, here's the weps from PSO I'd like to see:

- Double Cannon
- Dark Flow
- Dark Meteor

Hey, where the hellz is my C-mode tho!

Tulio07
May 18, 2008, 08:36 PM
Demolition Comet
Baranz Launcher
Jizai
Bloody Art
Flapjack Flapper
Flight Fan
Galatine
Shouren
Guren
Orotiagito
angel harp
Two Kamui
Frozen shooter

ok ... i might have gone a little overboard

Zabrio
May 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
On 2008-05-18 18:36, Tulio07 wrote:
Demolition Comet
Baranz Launcher
Jizai
Bloody Art
Flapjack Flapper
Flight Fan
Galatine
Shouren
Guren
Orotiagito
angel harp
Two Kamui
Frozen shooter

these plus last survivor

BigshowPat
May 18, 2008, 09:00 PM
Olga Flow

R2D6battlebot
May 18, 2008, 09:05 PM
Demolition Comet
Black King Bar
Trigrinder (lol+10)
Yasminkov 9000

DarkEliteRico
May 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
On 2008-05-18 18:42, Zaro wrote:

On 2008-05-18 18:36, Tulio07 wrote:
Demolition Comet
Baranz Launcher
Jizai
Bloody Art
Flapjack Flapper
Flight Fan
Galatine
Shouren
Guren
Orotiagito
angel harp
Two Kamui
Frozen shooter

these plus last survivor

too bad our last survivor is a pair of daggers instead of that lovely huge ass rambo knife

VetroDrago
May 18, 2008, 09:31 PM
Simple. Bring back everything and make new things, especially new bosses. ST needs to get to work, and they need to get their asses to Mars!

SonicTMP
May 18, 2008, 09:34 PM
Personally I'd like a double cannon but that's just me.

Really though I'd like to see a greater range of weapons. Having 1-2 choices per S rank level is pretty bad. Not to mention if you want to use anything other than your S rank weapons for class, most of the A rank stuff is generic and sucks.

As Shinko said. Better designs would be nice also. A little something to help you stand out and makes people go, "ohh where did you get that?"

Adriano
May 18, 2008, 09:43 PM
HANDGUN YALL D=

AlphaDragoon
May 18, 2008, 09:50 PM
I'm disappointed that nobody has said Lavis Cannon yet.

And yeah, I agree that the new weapons are kinda poorly designed. They do like, little changes and base most of the uniqueness on the element. What should happen are some weapons that don't change in color no matter what element they are, which would allow for cooler looking designs (like say, the awesome effects around the Deljabans' arms that is missing from Deljabaner).

And yeah, I would have dropped in all the PSO weapons plus all new PSU weapons.

Kumlekar
May 18, 2008, 11:35 PM
How bout something new? PSO nastalgia is great and all, but lets see some orginality.

Libram
May 19, 2008, 01:00 AM
I want some large, broadsword type metal weapons that have etchings on the side. Those etchings will be small, and they will be the only part of the weapon that bothers to show what element it is.

Voison
May 19, 2008, 01:03 AM
On 2008-05-18 19:50, AlphaDragoon wrote:
I'm disappointed that nobody has said Lavis Cannon yet.

Yes Please.

mvffin
May 19, 2008, 01:08 AM
Grass Assasin Sabers. How can you bring back the enemy, but not the wep? :facepalm:

Darsh
May 19, 2008, 02:35 AM
I 've said it before, and ill say it again. Lavis cannon series weapons. All 3 , and mabey some new ones. Perhaps lavis SLICER ;D /slurrrr

Iduno
May 19, 2008, 03:00 AM
That rifle that droped on forest in hard with the stun effect on its special (forgot what its called)

And the Yaskimov (forgot the number) pistol that had a burn effect on its special

Ogni-XR21
May 19, 2008, 03:36 AM
Some wider selection of wands and rods would be a nice start. Luckily I don't really care for rares (I like having them, don't get me wrong, but I won't start farming for some shiny looking item) but the variety of force weapons is disappointing.

One major problem with PSU's weapons is that they started with that "photon" look which makes every weapon look kind of generic. Everything is reduced to some flashy shiny light in the respective element color.

C'mon a hole set of rods only differs by the color of the handlebar. Why not the other way around? Make the handle show the element in some discreet fashion and be creative with the actual weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ogni-XR21 on 2008-05-19 01:42 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 08:54 AM
where's my photon chopper and summon as well

ThEoRy
May 19, 2008, 09:09 AM
sigh of a god = win!
caduseus = win!
dark bridge = super win!

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 09:13 AM
On 2008-05-19 07:09, ThEoRy wrote:
sigh of a god = win!
caduseus = win!
dark bridge = super win!

Caduseus for reals, we need more weapons that have hidden specials, like armor combos....why can't a weapon automatically have an affinity to a certain type of technic like resta or giresta. Sigh of a god would work with zonde based techs and dark bridge with megid based ones...grand idea.

dammit, i need to get into a group with you again, seems like everytime you message me i'm at work standing on my chair AFK in my room

darkante
May 19, 2008, 09:13 AM
We need a NUG BAZOOKA! Is really the only weapon i would like seen be true to itīs bullet animation. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rocket launcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WOOOOOOOOOULLLLLLLLLLLDDD LLLLIIIIKKKKKEEE TOOOOO HHHAAAVVEEEEE!

ThEoRy
May 19, 2008, 09:20 AM
On 2008-05-19 07:13, DarkEliteRico wrote:

sigh of a god = win!
caduseus = win!
dark bridge = super win!

Caduseus for reals, we need more weapons that have hidden specials, like armor combos....why can't a weapon automatically have an affinity to a certain type of technic like resta or giresta. Sigh of a god would work with zonde based techs and dark bridge with megid based ones...grand idea.

dammit, i need to get into a group with you again, seems like everytime you message me i'm at work standing on my chair AFK in my room

lol
yeah I noticed..

Is it strange that the weapons I mentioned have elemental affinities? Caduseus for light based attacks? Yes Please!

Zorak000
May 19, 2008, 09:26 AM

sigh of a god = win!
caduseus = win!
dark bridge = super win!

too bad that I do not see that happening, besides, the SoaG was a baton, which was held like a dbl saber. and I do not see an accurate recreation of that.

also, due to the bullet system, I see no guns ever having their special effect. unless you have to NOT link a bullet to the gun >_>

lastly, If I really wanted to use any of these weapons, I would just go play PSO. though a few weapons are welcome, they just cannot flood the game with them.

EDIT: also from day 1 I realized there would never be any awsome cross-class weapons like the Holy Ray, which made me sad. The "new" holy ray is nothing more than just another rifle w/ a "unique" look and bullet (compaired to the other rifles)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorak000 on 2008-05-19 07:31 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 09:44 AM
On 2008-05-19 07:26, Zorak000 wrote:

sigh of a god = win!
caduseus = win!
dark bridge = super win!

too bad that I do not see that happening, besides, the SoaG was a baton, which was held like a dbl saber. and I do not see an accurate recreation of that.

also, due to the bullet system, I see no guns ever having their special effect. unless you have to NOT link a bullet to the gun >_>

lastly, If I really wanted to use any of these weapons, I would just go play PSO. though a few weapons are welcome, they just cannot flood the game with them.

EDIT: also from day 1 I realized there would never be any awsome cross-class weapons like the Holy Ray, which made me sad. The "new" holy ray is nothing more than just another rifle w/ a "unique" look and bullet (compaired to the other rifles)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorak000 on 2008-05-19 07:31 ]</font>
Guns would get the shaft in that manner with a photon affinity, with a few minor adjustments the SoaG could be a wand type weapon.

But honestly we do need more weapons based off of enemy parts, only one of note is the koltova gun...boomas claws are abound and they make a lame room decoration, the de ragan tail/ragnus dorso again make room decos they're being wasted IMO

Zorak000
May 19, 2008, 09:51 AM
On 2008-05-19 07:44, DarkEliteRico wrote:...
But honestly we do need more weapons based off of enemy parts, only one of note is the koltova gun...boomas claws are abound and they make a lame room decoration, the de ragan tail/ragnus dorso again make room decos they're being wasted IMO

agreed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorak000 on 2008-05-19 07:53 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 10:12 AM
On 2008-05-19 07:51, Zorak000 wrote:

On 2008-05-19 07:44, DarkEliteRico wrote:...

agreed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorak000 on 2008-05-19 07:53 ]</font>
Hell even the rappy feathers have a use outside of room items, rabol rappy....why can't we have a rabol ragan or something like that?

ThEoRy
May 19, 2008, 11:00 AM
Weapons based off of enemy body parts was one of the coolest aspects of pso.

Nothing better than ripping off a Chaos Bringers arm,

turning it into a rifle,

and then killing his family with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hyda
May 19, 2008, 11:55 AM
O_O Soul Eater and Soul Banish would be cool to see. I think they would probably go as a long sword...O_O

jerrelle
May 19, 2008, 12:33 PM
nostalgic video for me as I was a ramar in pso

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MQ5DLS2QSU

and the chaos rifle would make me soooooooo happy..........

MAXrappy
May 19, 2008, 08:57 PM
Old mags. like the ones that float next to you and acctualy increase your stats. i would love that

xzidanex
May 19, 2008, 11:27 PM
On 2008-05-19 09:55, Hyda wrote:
O_O Soul Eater and Soul Banish would be cool to see. I think they would probably go as a long sword...O_O

Agreed, those and Yamigarasu would make me happy.

Chanhopper
May 19, 2008, 11:32 PM
All I want is the Vivienne double saber =p, but I'd rather have new weapons for the most part http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kylie
May 20, 2008, 10:43 AM
Any new rares would be fine with me. I've gotten to the point where I feel like I have everything I want, and there aren't any new releases insight... Well, not many anyways.

McLaughlin
May 20, 2008, 11:49 AM
Zanba, because if I'm going to gimp myself by using a Sword, it best look awesome.

Also, needs more Partisans.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
Yasminkov shotgun & machineguns
Lavis Cannon
Brionic (w/the retractible blades)
Blade Dance (also w/retractible blades)
Last Survivor
Dragon's Slayer
MUSASHI'S PLEEEEASE!!! ----> keep green w/a timed attack costing HP for a stronger attack like PSO...

TheGreyCliche
May 20, 2008, 01:11 PM
Heart of Poumn ftw.

Cranberry
May 20, 2008, 01:18 PM
Windmill was always my favorite weapon on PSO. PSU has a similar weapon, which I recently received as a gift from X-Launcher. I'm sure it will become a staple weapon for me.

furrypaws
May 20, 2008, 03:18 PM
Sange and Yasha. In fact, I don't even care if they don't conjoin the two. I want my Yasha as well as my Sange.

I was a Katana fan back in PSO. ^.^

SStrikerR
May 20, 2008, 03:24 PM
On 2008-05-18 19:00, BigshowPat wrote:
Olga Flow

Was not a weapon. He was a boss.