PDA

View Full Version : Rangers - how do you get through a mission with ammo left?

dreamcaster0
May 19, 2008, 11:24 AM
I can't keep a gun that has ammo through the first block! Been using Dual Handguns though... Tenora too...

Nani-chan
May 19, 2008, 11:32 AM
Rangers can also carry a melee weapon, for example spear, or get some photon chargers. Or recharge you weapon in the lobby.

Dirkster111
May 19, 2008, 11:33 AM
Use more than one gun?

-Tidus_415-
May 19, 2008, 11:34 AM
You need to use Rifles and Shotguns.

Sekani
May 19, 2008, 11:35 AM
They're going to run out. Get used to it and prepare accordingly by bringing photon charges and/or more than one weapon.

If PP is that much of a concern, Tenora weapons have the lowest of all the manufacturers, Try Yohmei ones instead.

Feign
May 19, 2008, 11:49 AM
Also see Slot Units under the Database. Arm units for PP use reduction, as well as PP Generate for extra slot (But that won't be easy to find, nor cheap)

drizzle
May 19, 2008, 11:51 AM
Photon Charges are your friend.

Akaimizu
May 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
Have to say, you'll have to use the Photon Charges. Though as the others suggest, a ranger often has a great amount of guns on hand due to this very aspect.

If you eventually land a Bullet PP/Save, it will definitely help out. Getting a bunch of guns is first, however. Also note that if you switch to Fortegunner (the only ones with built-in bullet efficiency bonuses), you'll automatically get a major break in time to drain your bullets, even without the Bullet Saves.

Also, Tenora are the guns that run out the fastest. If you want a good boost in PP capability, but don't want to give up the attack power much, GRM are your balanced set of guns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-19 10:12 ]</font>

darkante
May 19, 2008, 12:16 PM
Shotgun bullet lv 21+ and Yohmei/Kubara version of shotgun..this will make short work outta enemies plus little drain on PP being FG. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But yeah, Deathmaker Twin Handguns will help a bunch on PP and still have good att to boot.

Akaimizu
May 19, 2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah, definitely Shotties are way up there in terms of bullet conservation. One of the better long-lasting gun weapons, compared to what they do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-19 10:18 ]</font>

Spacepest
May 19, 2008, 12:22 PM
My beast's a gunner...so how do I make it through a mission?

1. Carry multiple guns. (Guns always run out of PP. Get used to it and prepare for it).
2. Carry photon charges. (for PP charges when a cube isn't available)
3. Yohmei weapons have the highest PP.
3. PP bullet save unit---OMG. Best thing ever. I noticed a big reduction in PP use after I got one. It seems like my PP usage went down by almost 50% !
4. Use EVERY PP cube you see in mission (if there is one).

When I'm out in the field, my beast uses mainly dual handguns (my personal preference) so she carries multiples of those, I have one shotgun type weapon for long range sniping, and one melee weapon equipped, which I hardly ever use (mostly for opening rocks, switches, etc things that bullets just won't work on).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2008-05-19 10:28 ]</font>

Blueblur
May 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
Man, I remember being a Fortegunner. Its tough and not fun, IMO.

MSAksion
May 19, 2008, 12:26 PM
On 2008-05-19 09:24, dreamcaster0 wrote:
I can't keep a gun that has ammo through the first block! Been using Dual Handguns though... Tenora too...

AHA!!! thats it right there - Tenora Dual pistols SUCK in PP battery life.

If you were to use only ONE dual pistol - for PP battery life pick up a Yohmei set. For balanced power and battery life - GRM is the way to go.

Also carry some spare guns - maybe 2 or 3 dual pistols in reserver JUST INCASE. And stick to GRM or Yohmei for PP life in guns. GRM mostly - high Attack and high battery Life.

And remember recharging at a recharge cube comes out to less than spending photon charge after photon charge on only one weapon at a time. $500 a photon charge to do one weapon or $1000 to do all your weapons.

Akaimizu
May 19, 2008, 12:37 PM
Also, as a fortegunner, you can take major advantage of that built-in PP-Save. Starting as a class without it, definitely helps train you to carry enough weapons to deal with a lack of that feature. So a lot of Fortegunners forgo the PP-Save and go straight for the Power-based Units. When I play Guntecher, I tend to swap the Bullet save back in, as that class eats bullets for breakfast even using GRMs. However, when it comes to boss-time, (where I can go all out and not worry about bullets lasting) I throw the Power unit back in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-19 10:38 ]</font>

Turb0
May 19, 2008, 01:14 PM
Just pick up a giga/bullet save, they're like 10k (360).

Schubalts
May 19, 2008, 01:17 PM

You are using Tenora guns. This is why you run out of PP fast.

desturel
May 19, 2008, 01:36 PM
On 2008-05-19 10:26, MSAksion wrote:
And remember recharging at a recharge cube comes out to less than spending photon charge after photon charge on only one weapon at a time.

Disclaimer: This does not apply to forces. If you switch to fortetecher or acrotecher, remember that a large number of the high star weapons are cheaper to refill with a photon charge. This includes decently ground Howrod, Dori, Coni, Pushan, Psycho Wand, Kazarod, Halarod, Kazarodoc, Halarodoc, etc.

Always check the Photon Cube recharge costs for each of your weapons empty at least once to see which is more cost effective.

Akaimizu
May 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
On 2008-05-19 11:14, Turb0 wrote:
Just pick up a giga/bullet save, they're like 10k (360).

Ahh yes. I remember the old days, when I was struggling to make my first million and the Bullet PP/Saves cost 8 million.

Once the game changed to having a ton of jaggo appearances, the mighty (or the mighty hard to find) went down hard.

chu-chu-chu
May 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
i take a lot of break during the run and let other people clear rooms

LOL!

amtalx
May 19, 2008, 02:36 PM
I never leave my room with less than 20 weapons. If you want to be a gunner, and prepared for any situation, get used to having very little free inventory space. Carrying lots of guns is just part of being a gunner.

stukasa
May 19, 2008, 03:07 PM
I had the same problem as you when I first started playing (I was a Force, though)--I kept running out of PP! Money was tight back then and I didn't have multiple weapons or stacks of Photon Charges with me. Thankfully meseta is easier to come by these days.

As a gunner I usually carry 3-4 Twin Handguns at all times. It's a good habit to bring backups of the guns you use most. Some guns are pretty good with PP (Shotguns, Lasers) while others run out fast (Mechguns). Make sure you've always got a few Photon Charges so you don't end up running out of bullets mid-mission!

darkante
May 19, 2008, 03:15 PM
On 2008-05-19 12:36, amtalx wrote:
I never leave my room with less than 20 weapons. If you want to be a gunner, and prepared for any situation, get used to having very little free inventory space. Carrying lots of guns is just part of being a gunner.

There hasnīt been such a case that i need to have multiple of same yet, seeing how much dmg Shotgun just do at lv 21+. And when i do stumble on one of those?
Ohh lets see..i just go back to town and refill again...
Easy solution. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
But scenerio will be a rare one seeing as i most of the time specialize on PP status.

This game is just to continue friendly. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-05-19 13:17 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 03:33 PM

I never leave with that many and i'm doing fine, i MIGHT use one or two charges in an entire mission. But when you've got a cati / bullet save, it does help out bigtime.

amtalx
May 19, 2008, 03:39 PM
On 2008-05-19 13:15, darkante wrote:

There hasnīt been such a case that i need to have multiple of same yet, seeing how much dmg Shotgun just do at lv 21+. And when i do stumble on one of those?
But scenerio will be a rare one seeing as i most of the time specialize on PP status.

Ack, I hate going back to town. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I also try to run with small parties because it just turns into a clusterfuck with parties if 4+. The enemies simply aren't strong enough to warrant that kind of power.

Shotguns are very efficient, but you can't use Shotguns all the time. Laser Cannons run out quickly if you have leveled bullets, and Xbows seem like they have PP leaks. Then you have to carry Sabers/Daggers to pair with the Xbows, and a fG wouldn't be complete without a spear... You can get to 20 pretty quickly if want to avoid unnecessary travel.

EDIT: I also carry a lot of weapons so I don't have to switch elements on the fly, and I always use aligned elements, so that can require a lot of weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-05-19 13:55 ]</font>

OmgHi
May 19, 2008, 03:39 PM
I have no idea why you are running out of PP so fast.

I run around with 5 guns on my palette, and I use at the most or 2 of them throughout a whole mission.

I don't use ,ore than 3 charges either.

Akaimizu
May 19, 2008, 03:41 PM
I have to recheck the prices on the Cati/Bullet Save. Mainly because that will be a godsend for MasterGunner. Last time I checked, the Cati/Bullet pretty much replaced the original Bullet Save in the "hard to find, high cost" area. But that might've changed before the event. (I know this event is probably keeping more from being collected, these days)

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-05-19 13:41, Akaimizu wrote:
I have to recheck the prices on the Cati/Bullet Save. Mainly because that will be a godsend for MasterGunner. Last time I checked, the Cati/Bullet pretty much replaced the original Bullet Save in the "hard to find, high cost" area. But that might've changed before the event. (I know this event is probably keeping more from being collected, these days)

Me and a few others have been hunting them recently, still no drops other then delma but the boss boxes have been nice to some of us, you'd be more then welcomed to join up with us from time to time.

Turb0
May 19, 2008, 04:16 PM

I wouldn't buy it unless you have nothing else you really want. I was searching for a while and ended up finding one for 14 mil (360), but the rarity is the only reason I'm keeping it. On most bullets, it saves 1-2 pp more per shot than a giga/save and with killer shot/duranga it MIGHT save an extra 3-6 pp per shot.

DarkEliteRico
May 19, 2008, 04:48 PM
On 2008-05-19 14:16, Turb0 wrote:

I wouldn't buy it unless you have nothing else you really want. I was searching for a while and ended up finding one for 14 mil (360), but the rarity is the only reason I'm keeping it. On most bullets, it saves 1-2 pp more per shot than a giga/save and with killer shot/duranga it MIGHT save an extra 3-6 pp per shot.

Should see prices for them as of lately, they're even higher now because of the event

stukasa
May 19, 2008, 04:48 PM
Oh, I also realized that the size of your party can make a huge difference too. If you're running with a small party (2-3 people) you end up using way more PP than if you're running with a large party (5-6 people) because you have to do a larger share of the damage when there are fewer people around.

ashley50
May 19, 2008, 05:55 PM
Carry spare guns?
use the appropriate element?
use Melee?
use SE's?

Astarin
May 19, 2008, 06:26 PM
My Guntecher used to burn through PP quickly too. If you can acquire and equip Bullet PP Save and Te / PP Generate units, those'll help. But the easiest thing is to just carry a extra weapons, and swap them into your pallet when they run out. I used to carry around a good four sets of twin handguns.

You'll notice I said used to burn through PP. Now that she's a higher level, it isn't as bad. I have higher ATP, ATA, and most importantly, my Bullet levels are much higher. Once your frequently used bullets are all over level 21, you'll do significantly more damage and have access to higher level SE's. Because I can kill things more quickly, I don't empty my guns as fast. I'm now good to carry only 1 twin handgun, and 1 backup, most of the time.

gratefulgriz
May 19, 2008, 10:06 PM
we need more inforamtion, like are you or are you not using photon charges?? go to lobby if running MAG. Do you have one or more rifles, guns, or shotgun in your pallete ??? (spelling) im wasted bitches! welcome to SU<MM>ER!! ladydatura is the best!

Mman2000
May 19, 2008, 10:21 PM
Four words: Carry a lot of guns.

Four more words: Grind your fucking weapons.

Shinko
May 19, 2008, 10:23 PM
On 2008-05-19 09:34, -Tidus_415- wrote:
You need to use Rifles and Shotguns.

i agree with this its almost impossible to run about of bullets for a shotgun. especially if you a gunner type they save on pp use and have a giga pp bullet save.

but i use twin handguns too and they do run out fast than other (beside machine guns) but like Dirkster111 said carry more of them and get a bullet save unit and you should be good. and maybe if u want carry 1 melee weapon just in case

darkante
May 19, 2008, 10:58 PM
On 2008-05-19 13:39, amtalx wrote:

On 2008-05-19 13:15, darkante wrote:

Ack, I hate going back to town. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I also try to run with small parties because it just turns into a clusterfuck with parties if 4+. The enemies simply aren't strong enough to warrant that kind of power.

Shotguns are very efficient, but you can't use Shotguns all the time. Laser Cannons run out quickly if you have leveled bullets, and Xbows seem like they have PP leaks. Then you have to carry Sabers/Daggers to pair with the Xbows, and a fG wouldn't be complete without a spear... You can get to 20 pretty quickly if want to avoid unnecessary travel.

EDIT: I also carry a lot of weapons so I don't have to switch elements on the fly, and I always use aligned elements, so that can require a lot of weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-05-19 13:55 ]</font>

80 % of the time.. Shotgun is best to use.
And i think Laser Cannon is PP friendly..especially Degahna Cannon which i use. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I use machine gun more then Crossbow combo...i prefer massive single target dmg.D:

Spear is just..ownage with Dur Majara lol.

I donīt really know why you always use appriopate element unless they are properly leveled?
Shotgun is good regardless of element, same said to Laser Cannon if leveled enough. >.>
Things dies fast anyway for me lol.

Zarode
May 19, 2008, 11:21 PM
Man up and use a photon charge. Doesn't matter what weapon you are using, if it is effective, and you run out of PP, there isn't much to do unless you got a spare you can switch out with. ;/

Reipard
May 19, 2008, 11:49 PM
Carry a balanced palette of guns. With the way my palette is structured, I'm actually having a hard time running out of PP. The mission just ends too soon or an energy cube is found when I'm even partially threatening to get low.

Sexy_Raine
May 20, 2008, 02:26 AM

Get yourself a Ryo-Bisotore(yohmei 9* twin guns). Granted, they aren't as strong or cool looking as the Tenoras, but they can last for good amount of time. And Grind them the best you can. Bullet Save helps too.

If you think using twins runs out pp fast. Try using Killer Shot on rifles at lv31+. Or better yet, use boma Maga http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-05-20 00:29 ]</font>

Urtri
May 20, 2008, 02:47 AM
Ok here are my recomendations (btw ive been playing Fortegunner since it was 1st Avaiable)

1. Use GRM/Yohmei brand guns instead of Tenora (if you have to have a Tenora weapon for anything expect a Shotgun or Xbow then use its Kubara Knockoff)
2. Get either a Bullet Save or a ATP booster (more damage = less bullets needed)
3. Always try to have your bullets at lvl 21+ (higher lvl bullets use More PP But do more damage cost for cost)
4. Carry Agratride + Zodaride at all times (again more damage = less shots needed and Zodiaride means less 0's so less wasted PP)
5. ALWAYS (and i mean ALWAYS) Carry PP Charges
6. Never rely on 1 type of gun

Ultimatly these are the 6 rules on which i always follow when i go either Fortegunner or Guntecher (and Gunmaster in the future)

APEXi
May 20, 2008, 03:11 AM
i carry belts of ammo (read: photon charges) and visit my armorer and supply clerk whenever i see em (read: recharge cubes)

thunder-ray
May 20, 2008, 05:52 AM
Since im a big time rifle lover I make sure I carry extra grinded rifles with me for long missions. And yeah it would be best to get giga bullet pp save. Saves you a hell of alot of pp so you dont have to use a single photon charge.

Yusaku_Kudou
May 20, 2008, 06:00 AM
On gunner, I just go all out with Hard / Power Charge. Photon Charges and multiple weapons take care of the PP issue. Might want to switch from Tenora handguns to Twin Ruby Bullet. A 10/10 is stronger and has more PP by like 600+.

Yuicihi
May 20, 2008, 06:29 AM
I always tried to balance myself.
I would use a rifle for a bit, then switch to dualies, shotguns, etc. Of course, the recharge bill was fairly high. Always good to carry a few photon charges, if only to drop one for an over-zealous techer.

Believe it or not, I've never run out of PP for my B'duki Magana, no matter how much I spam it.

Mio
May 20, 2008, 08:06 AM
with my palette, I use no more than 2 or 3 charges per full MAG S run.

Rifle (light)
Rifle (dark)
Shotgun (ice)
Shotgun (lighting)
Twin Handgun (lighting)
Spear (ground)

Atomic646
May 20, 2008, 10:35 AM
On 2008-05-19 09:49, Feign wrote:
Also see Slot Units under the Database. Arm units for PP use reduction, as well as PP Generate for extra slot (But that won't be easy to find, nor cheap)
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... Te PP/Generate? that went up in price???

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
i use 1/2 charges per run on my mech per run never run out of pp really
2 rifles
2 shottys
inferno
twin pistols(rubies)
vulcanic (maylee fury for carriguines)
all u need for mag runs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WHlTEKNIGHT on 2008-05-20 08:58 ]</font>

_Tek_
May 20, 2008, 11:34 AM
Usually with a full pallette of weapons, and full stack of photon charges i rarely ever get close to running out. But I'm not sure how bad it is for A ans S mission, I'm just up to C and B

amtalx
May 20, 2008, 03:05 PM
On 2008-05-19 20:58, darkante wrote:
And i think Laser Cannon is PP friendly..especially Degahna Cannon which i use. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I use machine gun more then Crossbow combo...i prefer massive single target dmg.D:

I donīt really know why you always use appriopate element unless they are properly leveled?
Shotgun is good regardless of element, same said to Laser Cannon if leveled enough. >.>

I want a Deghanna Cannon, but Love Inferno > Deghanna Cannon. Xbows also have better single target damage output than Machine Guns. The only time I use Machine guns over Xbows is when I feel I need to keep my distance, which is almost never. Fearless gunners FTW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Unfortunately for the rest of my life, I do have all my elements 31+, and a bunch at 40 haha. The Laser Cannon is the absolute LAST weapon you would want to use non-aligned element on. ST giving us 45% element is their way of saying LEVEL YOUR F*CKING BULLETS. You are giving up thousands of damage if you don't.

Akaimizu
May 20, 2008, 03:12 PM
Actually, the PA boost is ST's way of saying to Level your bullets. The 45% element is simply a way to say "Heya! You want this! You definitely want this! But you'll have to wait 5 typical play months to get it!"

"On the other hand, fortunately, you do get 40% at 21. Though it does take it's sweet time to get there."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-20 13:13 ]</font>

XFoxPrower
May 21, 2008, 12:21 AM
I never have to use photon chargers other than cubes. My setup:

ForteGunner (80% PP cost)
Giga / Bullet Save (Should get a Cati sometime)
Tero / PP Regenerate (Useful. Sometimes alternate with Tero / HP Restore)

Blackbull [0/10]
Rising shot Lv31

Phantom [4/10]
Rising Shot Lv31

Shigga Desta [0/10]
Barada Megiga Lv40
Barada Banga Lv26

Robopitch Grenade/C [0/10]
Boma Banga lv33

Twin Ruby Bullet [1/10]
Twin Freeze Lv40
Twin Grav lv30

Cubo Mamba [3/10]
Yak Inga Lv33

Buccaneer [9/9] (19% Dark)
No PA "Box cutter"

I also have a Ryo-Bisotore [4/6] in reserve off palette but I never have to use it in a full S Mag party.

Some tips:
Use rifles on big enemies.
Use grenades when 4 targets are available, such as mobs of Boomas or 2 Grass Assassins together.
When running from room to room between mobs, never have a weapon with full PP in hand if another is not full. But not efficient if playing on a PS2.
Use shotguns and XBows at point blank on small enemies from behind. Tag each enemy with Burn / Virus / other SEs.
Use 1st person view and to turn in all directions needed for rifling.
When confused, running away is difficult and your shots will face you in a random direction. But if you use 1st person view, you can still aim if you can master the drunken cursor mode.

Zarode
May 21, 2008, 01:19 AM
On 2008-05-20 22:21, XFoxPrower wrote:
I never have to use photon chargers other than cubes. My setup:

ForteGunner (80% PP cost)
Giga / Bullet Save (Should get a Cati sometime)
Tero / PP Regenerate (Useful. Sometimes alternate with Tero / HP Restore)

Blackbull [0/10]
Rising shot Lv31

Phantom [4/10]
Rising Shot Lv31

Shigga Desta [0/10]
Barada Megiga Lv40
Barada Banga Lv26

Robopitch Grenade/C [0/10]
Boma Banga lv33

Twin Ruby Bullet [1/10]
Twin Freeze Lv40
Twin Grav lv30

Cubo Mamba [3/10]
Yak Inga Lv33

Buccaneer [9/9] (19% Dark)
No PA "Box cutter"

Cute palette. Now get back to leveling bullets. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif

Bullets saves are pretty useless, also that Regen unit is pretty useless. You could fill those slots with even better items. Don't need to worry about refilling slowly if you just use charges often. Not that big of a cost. If you can't replenish your supplies with the money you get from any mission end, you did something wrong. Or megid.

Some tips:
Use rifles on big enemies.

Um, okay. Shotgun works too. Plus spears.

Use grenades when 4 targets are available, such as mobs of Boomas or 2 Grass Assassins together.

Are you brain dead or just trying to piss off the team as a whole?! Not even soloing would this be effective. Maybe on the Grass Assassins, but never on targets that can fly away because of blast-away.

Use shotguns and XBows at point blank on small enemies from behind. Tag each enemy with Burn / Virus / other SEs.

Works on most mobs period. Great damage, don't worry about SEs unless you are rifling a large target while soloing.

Use 1st person view and to turn in all directions needed for rifling.

And knowing how to no-scope prevents bad situations from happening. Plus, it's not that hard, especially with a controller. ;/

When confused, running away is difficult and your shots will face you in a random direction. But if you use 1st person view, you can still aim if you can master the drunken cursor mode.

Or you could use an Antimate/Sol and stop causing yourself more grief then needed?

;/ Just sayin'.

Garnet_Moon
May 21, 2008, 06:24 AM
You need only one shotty to last the entire run.
Everything else? One for each floor, maybe 2 if the enemies are alot higher than you or have resistances to melee and ranged.

If you're using those really expensive PA Fragment bullets, then grab at least 14 guns, ground fairly high with the extra PP on them. Killershot? lol, I was going through 15 guns easy leveling it up in Grove of Fanatics.

darkante
May 21, 2008, 07:02 AM
On 2008-05-20 13:05, amtalx wrote:

On 2008-05-19 20:58, darkante wrote:

I want a Deghanna Cannon, but Love Inferno > Deghanna Cannon. Xbows also have better single target damage output than Machine Guns. The only time I use Machine guns over Xbows is when I feel I need to keep my distance, which is almost never. Fearless gunners FTW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Unfortunately for the rest of my life, I do have all my elements 31+, and a bunch at 40 haha. The Laser Cannon is the absolute LAST weapon you would want to use non-aligned element on. ST giving us 45% element is their way of saying LEVEL YOUR F*CKING BULLETS. You are giving up thousands of damage if you don't.

Indeed i might lose some hundreds of dmg doing wrong element with Laser Cannon.

I have already maxed Ice Laser Cannon bullet (Laser sucks really to level but its very well worth it and fun), so im over to Dark LC bullet now..and it does fit on SW as well..so bah..anyway...

It doesnt really matter, cause if you do lower dmg then you get more shots and more P.A exp? So...either way you gain something and you lose something.

The game is too fricking easy anyway.
Otherwise, i wouldnīt be so lazy to switch element. Roflmao.

NightHawk777
May 21, 2008, 09:19 AM
I always carry 2 of each type of gun and switch them out.

2 Rifles,
2 Lasers,
2 Twin Guns,
2 Grenades,
2 Spears, etc

Even if you don't have 2 S ranks, bring an extra A. All you have to do is make it to the next recharge station.

Bring Photons, and Cosmos if you have them.

gryphonvii
May 21, 2008, 12:11 PM
twin ruby=best twiin hanguns high pp and att

Gen2000
May 21, 2008, 12:33 PM
I use Hard/Power Charge and never have a problem on even some of the longest missions, only mission that forces me to return to town is Military Subway when solo'ing (the damn mission is 5 blocks long).

I only have one of each gun weapon type except for Shotgun (carry two different elements).