PDA

View Full Version : good ideas

Yoshimatsue
May 20, 2008, 10:12 AM
everyone has ideas to make psu better heres a place to collect these ideas. I for one like join other organizations such as the cummonion of guthral or the rouges or the AMF like you start as a free agent type thing

Ezodagrom
May 20, 2008, 10:28 AM
Monsters getting a HP boost, or at least bosses getting a major HP boost ._.

One thing that I think that would be funny on psu is chao gardens (raising chaos) from sonic adventure/sonic adventure 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
(but that's one thing that's not going to happen xD)

Nani-chan
May 20, 2008, 10:29 AM
Good Idea: Grind your C ranks to +10

Bad Idea: Grind your S ranks to +10

Apone
May 20, 2008, 10:47 AM
un-armed combat would be cool but it wouldnt level like other classes. It could level by using the experience coming off the enemies. Like a sub class or something, an option for when your at the level cap. The organization idea reminds me of Morrowind where your alignment with certain factions would influence how the others treated you. Actually theres alot of potential for that in this game. You have the guardians, rouges, and amf alliances and you have the different manufacturers you could align with. You could get discounts or special missions. Theres alot of possibilty there. Could be real cool.

Feign
May 20, 2008, 11:52 AM
On 2008-05-20 08:28, Ezodagrom wrote:

Oh good. So when the boss(es) spam and/or fly without landing for five minutes straight, out of range, we're forced to put up with it even longer. Lovely.

How about Guts for Squishy classes. fF doesn't need it. It'd be a chance to resist being one-shotted. If you take fatal damage within one second, you have a 30% chance to resist dying and only drop to 1 HP. This is a nice counter to all the faggotry in recent missions, with Megid spam and level 90 Foie...

For Fortefighters? Tank. fF's should have a 50% chance to resist Knockback/up/down natively, on top of the HP/Def chance to resist it. Other fighting classes would have similar but less potent versions, IE: Acrofighters/Wartechers/Fighgunners would have 25%

Ezodagrom
May 20, 2008, 11:57 AM
On 2008-05-20 09:52, Feign wrote:

Oh good. So when the boss(es) spam and/or fly without landing for five minutes straight, out of range, we're forced to put up with it even longer. Lovely.

With a party even dimmagolus dies in less than 1 or 2 mins...and well, this is supposed to be a team game...but monsters die so fast that even soloing is easy...sometimes...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2008-05-20 10:10 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
May 20, 2008, 12:06 PM
Storm Lines not selling for 35 fucking million meseta. How in the hell am I supposed to use this S-rank SUV when I will never be able to afford the other part I need to use it?

Feign
May 20, 2008, 12:07 PM
On 2008-05-20 09:57, Ezodagrom wrote:

On 2008-05-20 09:52, Feign wrote:

With a party even dimmagolus dies in less than 1 or 2 mins...and well, this is supposed to be a team game...but monsters die so fast that even soloing is easy...sometimes...

PSU is an offense game. The harder you hit, the better you and your team does. When 1-3 people start falling behind in their duty, suddenly the boss is much more difficult and takes exponentially longer. It's like fighting Dark Sperm Falz: Sometimes you drop him in three minutes, and then sometimes he feels like being a douche and makes the fight take fifteen minutes...

There's got to be a happy medium. If some of the boss fights were FUN, definitely yes, increase their HP. But so many of the fights are tedious and unenjoyable (Maggas comes to mind) that it'd be nothing but spitting in people's faces, and would turn the mission into even more of a ghost town.

Just my thoughts...

Edit: I can't spell 'into' hur hur hur

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feign on 2008-05-20 10:10 ]</font>

Ezodagrom
May 20, 2008, 12:12 PM
I guess then instead of just increasing monsters HP, the more members a party have, the more HP monsters and bosses have, but to compensate being in a party, they also give more exp and have an higher rare drop rate with more party members.

When I talk about bosses getting a major HP boost is mainly the ones that die really fast (Alterazgohg, for example).

stukasa
May 20, 2008, 12:43 PM
On 2008-05-20 10:12, Ezodagrom wrote:
I guess then instead of just increasing monsters HP, the more members a party have, the more HP monsters and bosses have, but to compensate being in a party, they also give more exp and have an higher rare drop rate with more party members.
This is what I'd like to see, and honestly I don't know why they haven't done it yet. It should be a pretty easy fix, just scale the HP and EXP of enemies/bosses based on the number of people in your party. Don't they already have a similar system for meseta, where the more people you have, the more meseta you find?

pikachief
May 20, 2008, 12:48 PM
All i want in this game is the ability to change the height size and proportion of your character, and the PA speed boost update already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Seority
May 20, 2008, 12:57 PM
Better AI.

Jumping.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

etom_er
May 20, 2008, 02:21 PM
How about viewing the current shop prices of an item from outside of room, like in a mission,
but you would have to go back to your room to purchase

Akaimizu
May 20, 2008, 02:29 PM
A small decent idea I have, at first thought, would be the ability to see your PM's battle stat outside of the room. This is more of a convenience because now we have battle numbers to shoot for, in terms of some PM disks. Would be nice to actively see how close we are just like we do for every other stat that's increased by finishing a level with a certain ranking.

MAXrappy
May 20, 2008, 06:12 PM
one- just increase the dragon bosses HP (they die way to fast) and two- balence the rewards of the mission so people dont just spam WB

gryphonvii
May 20, 2008, 06:22 PM
On 2008-05-20 16:12, MAXrappy wrote:
one- just increase the dragon bosses HP (they die way to fast) and two- balance the rewards of the mission so people dont just spam majarra

fixed

Yoshimatsue
May 20, 2008, 07:11 PM
actually now that id think about it a chao garden would be awesome thered be a transporter that takes you to youre certain block of land for raising chao and could even be on different planets and youpre PM could help out too imagine how awesome it would be raing a chaos chao on neudaiz or moatoob it would allow the game to have more events etc and add a nostalgic feeling of somic adventure to psu

And i do still thinking traming up with certain factons will be badass and will once again add more events to PSU

furrypaws
May 20, 2008, 07:34 PM
Rebalance all of the old missions from preAoI. After all, why in the world (besides enviroment) would someone choose Mad Creatures C and recieve lower meseta and MP (2 for 15+ creatures? Yeah, right) when they can play the easier Scarred Planet mission at the same base with 5+ creatures and 21 points.

elshaw27
May 20, 2008, 07:52 PM
On 2008-05-20 17:34, furrypaws wrote:
Rebalance all of the old missions from preAoI. After all, why in the world (besides enviroment) would someone choose Mad Creatures C and recieve lower meseta and MP (2 for 15+ creatures? Yeah, right) when they can play the easier Scarred Planet mission at the same base with 5+ creatures and 21 points.

YES!! thank you for bringing that up. there are so many levels in psu but why doesnt anyone play half of them? that reson exactly.

also this might help something else. so it seem that everyone i talk to wants the max attack g to end. ever since 1up cup we've been getting out of control events. i think maybe sega should ease up on the events a bit. that way when an event does come around it will be something to look forward to, so we can say "wow that was fun" and not "is it over yet..?"

gratefulgriz
May 20, 2008, 11:32 PM
side PS games that are NOT online and are on DS and PSP

gryphonvii
May 21, 2008, 12:05 PM
On 2008-05-20 17:52, elshaw27 wrote:

On 2008-05-20 17:34, furrypaws wrote:

YES!! thank you for bringing that up. there are so many levels in psu but why doesnt anyone play half of them? that reson exactly.

also this might help something else. so it seem that everyone i talk to wants the max attack g to end. ever since 1up cup we've been getting out of control events. i think maybe sega should ease up on the events a bit. that way when an event does come around it will be something to look forward to, so we can say "wow that was fun" and not "is it over yet..?"

sega just needs to release larger content at more regular intervals rather than a mission once in a blue moon that people do for a week before returning to the cesspit of new seabed (white beast)

Cracka_J
May 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
1. A GENERAL MEETING HUB

Seriously, screw this lobby system. PC/PS2 has such a low player count anyway, divided lobbies make it near impossible to find teams other then the flavor of the month. Standardize Cylez Guardians HQ as a general meeting hub per universe. From there you can form & join/create any team at any lobby, any planet.

2. OPEN ACCESS TO PM DEVICES/STORAGE

It is painful and annoying to have to log off, then log back in, then transfer stuff to a common box, then log off then log back in again, just so 1 character can have the correct equips you want. Make all PM's per account accessible by the account holder on any of their characters. Most vets have 4 different PM devices with 4 pure creation styles. If I find an armor I want to synth, why the hell do I have to log into my armor char to insert the board, then proceed to log out/in over all my characters to see if I have the correct mats to synth it and not waste monies? All pm's should be accessible by any of the characters on your account.

3. ON THE FLY GUN ATTRIBUTE CHANGES

I find it really odd that nothing was added in AOI for an instant-element swap for guns. Some missions (mag for 1) have extremely varied mob spawns, and gunners are left with the choice of either having multiple guns with different elements, or unbinding/binding different bullets on a gun. Why not eliminate this and implement a system where bullet elements can be swapped on the fly? I think gunners would go nuts for a simple gameplay tweak like this.

That's about all I can think of for now. I'd be an extremely happy camper if any of these changes were ever made to the system.

AlphaDragoon
May 21, 2008, 01:06 PM
- The ability to do fast dodges/rolls would be cool. The humanoid enemies can do it, so why not us?

- Increased HP/stats based on party size was an excellent idea, kudos to Ezodagrom.

- As I said in another thread, Newmans having Photon Blast from PSO and Humans having "Super Photon Arts" that you equip like an SUV/Blast Badge. There would be one or maybe two SPAs per weapon type, and when you fill the bar pull out the weapon type you have the SPA for and unload.

- Body targets that take more damage when you're in first-person aiming.

- The ability to use your alternate characters as partner cards.