PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: ...I'm about to cry D:

XenithFlare
May 20, 2008, 02:46 PM
...Due to a horrible, horrible mishap involving Kyo going to reprice the Giga/Skill PP Save and accidentally selling it for 1.5mil instead of 15mil, I'm in DESPERATE need of a replacement Skill Save. ;______;

Cati/Skill Save (Bullet, too) needed, willing to pay meseta as well. Offer plz?

X--Hero--X
May 20, 2008, 06:00 PM
sorry to hear that happened to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SStrikerR
May 20, 2008, 08:52 PM
If it didn't sell yet I'll sell you my giga/skill for 10m

unicorn
May 20, 2008, 11:10 PM
My sympathies.

My question is though.....how do you miss-price it? >_> Just put a "1" on the far left digit....

Kaosu
May 20, 2008, 11:12 PM
Wanna Giga/Bullet PP Save? lol

XenithFlare
May 21, 2008, 12:28 AM
On 2008-05-20 21:10, super_luu wrote:
My sympathies.

My question is though.....how do you miss-price it? >_> Just put a "1" on the far left digit....

...I don't know. T_T I had it in my shop for 10mil, figuring that if it sold for that much I'd just put that towards buying one of the reduced-price Cati/Skill Saves. I mentioned this to her and she said that I mark my prices too much lower than the lowest shop value (only Giga Skill in shops at the time of me putting mine in was 20mil), and that I should raise it.

So I told her she could raise it to 15 if she wanted, since I was in the other room at the time... we get done with a few MAG runs and head back to the rooms to unload items, when I notice someone walk in, buy something, and leave. I should have known something was wrong, because as they walked in the door, my "follow" command started up on its own and ran me to my counter, while my "Heyya" shortcut started spamming itself.

Almost like the game was screaming, "STOP THEEEEEEM!"

Of course, the Save being the only thing in my shop, I was elated. As soon as they left my controller stopped freaking out (I assume now that it was in mid-/FACEPALM) and allowed me to check my new funds. But wait... there are far too few zeroes here... D: NOOOOOOOO!

I nearly cried. Kyo was scared I'd be super pissed, because she apparently became afflicted with the absent-mindedness that we've all seen when searching for some super-expensive item and finding ONE shop that accidentally mispriced a single digit, much to your satisfaction. But... too much sadness to be pissed... *sniff*

So that's the story. If it weren't the only Skill Save on both of our accounts, I'd say it was hella amusing; but it totally affects the playing styles of three different characters >< So, to make up for the loss, I need to replace it with another Giga (and no thanks on the 10mil), or PREFERABLY someone with a Cati who would be willing to sell and/or trade it. At this point I might as well forget about the Giga and focus on the Cati, so offers involving that will get more attention. ;p

I'll sell my body for a Cati / Bullet Save? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

bHunter
May 21, 2008, 09:59 AM
Could have been worse, I bought my Giga/Skill for 500k, imagine how bad that guy felt. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bHunter on 2008-05-21 08:18 ]</font>

XenithFlare
May 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
It was terrible. I was IN THE ROOM when the guy bought it. >< Moving toward the counter to double-check that she'd updated the price when the guy walked in and distracted me. It's like blinking during a movie and missing the best part...

xEndrance
May 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ouch.

XenithFlare
May 25, 2008, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the sympathies, all.

XenithFlare
May 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
*kick to top*

blarHunter
May 29, 2008, 11:37 AM
bHunter here, forgot my damn password and can't recover it, so I just made another account.

Anyway, if you're looking to buy one, I could probably sell mine. How much are you willing to pay?

XenithFlare
May 30, 2008, 10:17 AM
^^ PM'd

XenithFlare
Jun 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
Bump in hopes of a Cati under 10mil. D: They're down to 13, thank god... 20mil for a Cati Bullet if anyone is willing to part with it!

Niloklives
Jun 6, 2008, 03:57 AM
I have a giga skill I might be willing to trade. not really looking for money at the moment.

any interest or would you rather spend money?

XenithFlare
Jun 6, 2008, 09:18 AM
I think that, with prices of the Cati's being what they are, I'm not in the market for Giga's at the moment. :p Thanks for your offer though, it's appreciated ^^