PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where to find pso posters?

athena44
May 20, 2008, 05:11 PM
i remember way back in the day i had the original pso guide for DC v1.. and it came with a fold out poster of the characters.. does anyone know where to find any other posters from pso?

oi tried doing searches on the forums here, but if you search for 'poster' sooooo much comes up from people talking about posting, and not wall posters.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

EphekZ
May 20, 2008, 10:39 PM
get a really big printer.

Sayara
May 20, 2008, 10:48 PM
The Versus Book right? I had a poster they provided for the PSO Ep1 and 2 guide.. it was an enlarged version of the GC cover.

Realisticly, it might be very difficult to find anything... however give an import site a spin (like Play-Asia or Himenyia or something)

Mendou
May 21, 2008, 01:31 PM
Another thought is simply trying eBay. For a game as old as PSO, that may be your best bet.

RubyEclipse
May 27, 2008, 12:07 PM
PSO Posters would be pretty hard to find nowadays - your best bet would probably be the Episode 3 Poster that was printed in a certain magazine at the time of launch. Like the other guys have said, online shops or auctions will likely be your best option.

Ryu3s
May 27, 2008, 03:03 PM
The episode 3 poster was included in the nintendo power that was out at the time. My poster is in storage right now, but I'll try to find out what month that was. That should make it easier to round up that issue.

The only easily obtainable PSO poster was from the Dreamcast versus books guide.

If you're looking for PSU ones, the brady games guide has one in the back that has a Partner Machinery guide printed on the back. It's all right...just the cg character art you're using to seeing. it's not as nice as the PSO poster. Also, if you order that texter thing for PS2, you get a collectible tin, a little poster, PSU t shirt, stickers and a few other goodies. The hardware included is useless but the swag is well worth the purchase.