PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite mission in PSU?

tadtwisted
May 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
Mine is Crimson Beast in Parum, the only problem is you need 3 people to get a S, nothing really good drops there, and even at S2 the enemy's are only at lv80-85 now that the cap is 130 we would just destroy that level but to me it's is the most fun out of all PSU missions. I just wish they would update it with better drops and higher level monsters

Anduril
May 20, 2008, 05:46 PM
My favorite PSU mission is Moonlight Beast. Not so much for the mission itself, but rather the atmosphere of the place. We need more nighttime missions.

Kylie
May 20, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hm, good question. I like a few of them; but Egg Thieves, Sakura Blast, and White Beast come to mind.

MAXrappy
May 20, 2008, 05:54 PM
On 2008-05-20 15:46, Kylie wrote:
Hm, good question. I like a few of them; but Egg Thieves, Sakura Blast, and White Beast come to mind.

white Beast!!! your kidding me!

mine would have to be rainbow beast. unfortunantly no one ever dose it D:

X--Hero--X
May 20, 2008, 06:04 PM
Let's see... I love to run : Seabed S2, Demon's Above S2, Crimson Beast S2, Duel in the ruins S2 and True Darkness S2 (most people don't like it).

APEXi
May 20, 2008, 06:19 PM
sacred stream

R2D6battlebot
May 20, 2008, 06:21 PM
True Darkness is the one I like to run the most for drops. Just for fun and love of the mission though, my favorite is Eastern Peril.

NoiseHERO
May 20, 2008, 06:54 PM
Lol mine has always been mad creatures or was it mad beast it was in same lobby as crimson beast :.

Alizarin
May 20, 2008, 07:17 PM
Neudaiz - Sakura Blast & Dancing Birds

Parum - Lightning Beasts & Train Rescue

Moatoob - Awoken Serpent

Colony / Rykros - The Black Nest

Vitamin_D
May 20, 2008, 07:21 PM
Desert Goliath. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

chaoskila
May 20, 2008, 07:30 PM
SLEEEEEEPING WARRRRIORs
catilium, par walna, relic edges, and PWANDS, lvlz zonde, and also is just fun

Feign
May 20, 2008, 07:43 PM
On 2008-05-20 15:46, Kylie wrote:
...and White Be-DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!! DIE DIE DIE! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Sorry, that happens sometimes... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Habirao FD is mine...

Acespider
May 20, 2008, 09:36 PM
Plains Overlord S2

Takes me back to my days of nonstop deragan killing in the demo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Acespider on 2008-05-20 19:38 ]</font>

TierrenZX
May 20, 2008, 09:41 PM
White Beast all the way baby. No doubt /falsestatementinthehopesofdrivingwhitebeasthatersc razy

Actually, I prefer the story missions and Bruce's Dungeon cause they actually feel like missions with a purpose somewhat. Rather than just mindlessly kill X amount of mobs. Which is like 98% of the game anyways.

shook
May 20, 2008, 09:46 PM
Bruce is my favorite mission. I like any mission that gives everyone in the party a sense of urgency.

Bruce is probably only my favorite to run because I don't have to do it constantly. =

str898mustang
May 20, 2008, 09:48 PM
Motherbrain, Demons Above, Mizuraki Defense, Awoken Serpent, and Desert Goliath

Jakosifer
May 20, 2008, 09:49 PM
Urgent Orders A during Firebreak was easily my favorite mission, if you had a team that ya know...ACTUALLY ran the mission instead of hunting for jagoffs, it was quite fun.

Rainbow Beast S2 has also always been a favorite of mine, mainly because its straight to the point and fun, no stupid gimmicks or overly annoying enemies. Good stuff.

VetroDrago
May 20, 2008, 10:01 PM
Hmm, gotta think about this.

Parum: Scarred Planet, Plains Overlord, Duel in the Ruins (rarely do it though)

Neudaiz: Mizuraki Defense, Sakura Blast, Cost of Research, loved the night setting of Moonlight Beast and loved Forest Infiltration's plot

Moatoob: None haha

Sexy_Raine
May 20, 2008, 10:40 PM
Dual Sentinel and Grove of Fanatics.

DreXxiN
May 20, 2008, 10:46 PM
(In order) ALL party missions, Lab recovery , Any of the Neudaiz missions with the epic music that doesn't come to mind right now , SEED Awakened, Holy Grounds , Scarred planet<-- really like this one for some reason, (I'll add more if others come to mind)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreXxiN on 2008-05-20 20:48 ]</font>

Endykins
May 20, 2008, 10:51 PM
Desert Goliath, Fight for food(seriously), And good old brucie. He's one sexy bald man in a very sexy mission.
(Demons above can die burn and be fed to a wild pack of furries.)

RadiantLegend
May 20, 2008, 11:03 PM
Hive 3

Xefi
May 21, 2008, 12:46 AM
On 2008-05-20 17:30, chaoskila wrote:

SLEEEEEEPING WARRRRIORs

Zarode
May 21, 2008, 01:24 AM
The mission that yields me a profit. Which is not White Beast. :|

Noblewine
May 21, 2008, 01:37 AM
Rainbow Beast, Tunnel Recapture and The Mad Beast their fun to solo.

Garnet_Moon
May 21, 2008, 06:57 AM
I would love to say "My favorite stage is the HIVE." but it's so boring and... generic, that I can't seem to enjoy it. I do like the music in the HIVE, though, and then the rooms are dark and you can't see how ugly and unimaginative it is, I like the HIVE too. Only when dark. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

The Boss music I prefer: Adahna Degahnas.
Stage I love for the scenery: Sakura Blast

Eligaz
May 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
All colony missions are boring. Rykros included.

Scarred Planet, Sakura Blast and Stolen Weapons are win at their respective planets.

And De Rol Le is fun too. Or was. Program DF sorta ruined it. =.=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eligaz on 2008-05-21 08:41 ]</font>

darkante
May 21, 2008, 10:52 AM
Favorite huh..i think i said this not long ago lol.
Anyway...Sleeping Warriors, Sakura Blast, Tunnel recapture...yeah.

And i finally got Egg thieves to work yes..and the problem were...
my friends crappy computer! LOL! Didnīt think about that, just thought my PC couldnt handle it. XD
He got a new PC recently so solution solved...ohh sweet Nanopolymer...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

stukasa
May 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
Parum: Sleeping Warriors, Plains Overlord
Neudaiz: Sakura Blast, Cost of Research
Moatoob: Tunnel Recapture, Awoken Serpent

I'm probably forgetting something, but oh well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darthplagis
May 21, 2008, 11:20 AM
sakura blast and moonlight beast are what ive been living off recently, i really like lightning beasts and most of neudiaz too but i HATE shite beast, i mean white beast and demons above.

Gen2000
May 21, 2008, 12:27 PM
All the co-op Guardian HQ Missions.
Anything on Moatoob except Tunnel Recapture. Loved Desert Terror and Goliath even more before nerf. I play Awoken Serpent and Desert Goliath the most lately.
Endrum (mainly just for the last room).
Sleeping Warriors/Plains Overlord (I just owe alot of PA levels to those missions, not exactly my favorite. Gotta pay respect to em though).

60Hz
May 21, 2008, 12:39 PM
Bruce because its pure skill and builds camaraderie... we need more bruce's.

60Hz
May 21, 2008, 12:40 PM
Hmm should make this a poll

Gen2000
May 21, 2008, 12:45 PM
I'm not so sure about the skill thing anymore for Bruce, maybe before EX Freeze/Stun Traps became buyable but now whenever I run it's just PT spams immobile EX Traps the whole way through while everyone else rapes. Get their rewards and repeat. This goes for HSM S as well.

Used to be way more exciting when it forced people to learn how to properly take care of mobs (i.e. no knockback on Vears, not using crappy PAs) and cussing Bruce out when he goes gung-ho in Vanda hellfire.

blkbeast
May 21, 2008, 01:07 PM
wheres the love for seabed!?!?!??!??!?!
i mean best run ever!!!!

Yeevs
May 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sleeping Warriors, Plains Overlord, and whatever the mission is with Onmagoug (good ol' OMG destroying lowbies xD)

Simmy
May 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
Desert Terror, Grove of Fanatics, Moonlight Beasts, Awoken Serpert and Dual Sentinal are my favorites.

Celi-Ka
May 21, 2008, 02:40 PM
Parum - Sleeping Warriors, Egg Thieves
Neudaiz - Moonlight Beast, Dancing Birds
Moatoob - I don't have much love for the missions here, but...Bruce's Dungeon, Desert Goliath

I have a tough time picking favorites, but I try to avoid doing Moatoob missions too much if I can.

GreenArcher
May 21, 2008, 02:52 PM
Sleeping Warriors. Going there is almost like going home http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Also enjoy Desert Goliath, Hill of Spores, Dancing Birds, Duel in the Ruins, and True Darkness

Yuicihi
May 21, 2008, 07:10 PM
Sakura Blast, but I'm willing to do whatever.

amtalx
May 21, 2008, 07:13 PM
Grove of Fanatics.

Kinako78
May 21, 2008, 08:09 PM
Story missions, Dancing Birds, all the AMF HQ missions, Lightning Beasts, Sleeping Warriors, The Dual Sentinel, Sacred Stream, Sakura Blast, Grove of Fanatics, Hill of Spores and Caves of Ice.

dogg1000
May 21, 2008, 08:14 PM
Desert Goliath before reblance (still fun now) and Dark satelite - SEED Awakening

Phoenix148
May 21, 2008, 09:29 PM
a nice 2 mission run, killing the omnagoug, then chatting in the hot springs. then doing the research mission and go around joining random parties anywhere =D

Freshellent
May 21, 2008, 10:14 PM
Parum: Duel in the Ruins/Duel Sentinel, Scarred Planet/Lightning Beasts.
Neudaiz: Uh... I liked... Hmm...
Moatoob: v.1 maps, before the nerf/rebalance trash.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 05:19 AM
Hands down Hill of Spores mission is number one on my favorite list. The place reminds me of the jungle level in PSO episode 2 with the old episode 1 PSO enemies in this one!
Hence Boomas and rappies.

Another would be scarred City. The scenery reminds me of a couple other dark and grungy scenery based games I played that are shooters. I always mostly use my B'duki magana here to fit the mood.

My last and final favorite is the Awakening Serphant. Reminds me of a new and deeper part of the caves on PSO if it had an extra level and the graphics were enhanced. Hence this mission. Plus the De Role Le is here!
At least I get to see one old foe/boss offline! lol

Hiro_EtBlue
Jun 2, 2008, 03:00 PM
I like True Darkness just because its short and has good drops. I also like running Bruce's Dungeon S and Her Secret Mission S. Too bad no one runs it anymore.

Realmz
Jun 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
Sakura Blast is nice, and any Rozenom city mission i love the look of that place.

on another note, i hate those AMF headquarters missions, damn snipers with their knock down bullets..

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 03:24 PM
did i miss all the nods for white beast? - lol

i would say my favorite run is probably awoken serpent or motherbrain

zxeros
Jun 2, 2008, 03:30 PM
Sakura Blast, FOI, and Dancing Birds r my favorite mission. I cant help it I luv Rappys and Jigo Boomas :blush:

Mman2000
Jun 2, 2008, 03:45 PM
Parum: Military Subway, Rozenom City, and Sleeping Warriors
Neudaiz: Habirao FD
Moatoob: Caves of Ice