PDA

View Full Version : PSU Free for One Month?

Gothica
May 20, 2008, 06:06 PM
Alright IIRC Sega said that PSU will be free for one month. When is it suppose to kick in? Because I checked my checking account and it seems that I got billed this month for PSU. Also, I have it set to monthly payments which I recall meant that every month I'd have to manually reactivate my account. Did that change too?

furrypaws
May 20, 2008, 06:19 PM
Now. Log in. They've bypassed the entire eplaysega billing, so you can just get on without renewing or anything. Just try getting on.

Mikura
May 20, 2008, 06:25 PM
On 2008-05-20 16:19, furrypaws wrote:
Now. Log in. They've bypassed the entire playsega billing, so you can just get on without renewing or anything. Just try getting on.

This is correct, but if they already billed you for this month, I think you're pretty much screwed. The only people getting it for free are those that got 065'd before or during this month and couldn't renew their accounts. So they're playing on expired accounts for free. Doesn't sound like this happened to you and you were able to get your account renewed normally since they billed you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2008-05-20 16:26 ]</font>

Gothica
May 20, 2008, 07:00 PM
No, I was hit with 065 a week and a half before it was fixed. But I still got billed. ._.;

Mikura
May 20, 2008, 07:04 PM
On 2008-05-20 17:00, Gothica wrote:
No, I was hit with 065 a week and a half before it was fixed. But I still got billed. ._.;

That's odd. >_>a Well, I have no idea how that happened. If your account expired, and you got 065'd, it means it shouldn't have renewed, and you shouldn't have been billed for anything.

Kylie
May 20, 2008, 09:27 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=78721

^ Official announcement.

Garnet_Moon
May 21, 2008, 07:13 AM
I am going to LOL so hard if they say "Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to re-enable billing on PSU at the present time. Please enjoy another 3 weeks free while we work on the issue."

SabZero
May 21, 2008, 08:11 AM
Well, people that submitted a ticket because of the 065 error, got offered/promised a free month. I got this response shortly before they announced the emergnecy measure of not checking everyones billing status in order to play.

So, it's "free" for everyone that hasn't been billed/renewed thier subscription until they fix the billing issue (but if yours went through, bad luck). 065ers should not be billed until a month passed since their accounts got fixed.

Thats my understanding, I have no affiliation to SEGA.