PDA

View Full Version : Dumb things you've done

LongSteve
May 21, 2008, 12:21 PM
After finding time for 2 MAG runs last night, I found myself with a bit of spare cash, which is rare. I thought, I know, I'll open a shop and buy a PM upgrade unit.

Dumb thing number 1, I *fed* the shop ticket to my PM, doh! Apparently, even at 15k, it was a little stale http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dumb thing number 2, I discover the upgrade units only work when a PM is level 80+. Oh well, I can sell it in my shop... doh!

Anyway, I scraped enough for a second shop remodelling ticket and used it properly. Bex's shop has a GH4 something or other TECH PM upgrade unit, normally 50k, reduced to 40k, if anyone's interested. (Xbox 360 only).

Steve

Tulio07
May 21, 2008, 01:02 PM
I booted my friend from the game trying to make him leader

Jakosifer
May 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
- Accidentally fed my PM a 38% Ice Gizaha-Zashi.

- Obliviously sold a Deva-Zashi board to NPC, along with a Rucar board.

- Forgot scapes in my PM after feeding it and ended up dying by megid back when I used to hunt Gizaha-Zashi at SEED Awakened S2, thought it was a glitch and turned off the game in rage. Then remembered an hour later that I left my scapes and felt even dumber. >_>

- Got killed by Ollakas charging attacks because I forgot to switch from my Ice armor (...Luckily I was solo so no one could laugh at my embarassing death <_<)

Kylie
May 21, 2008, 01:25 PM
I'm a ditz, so I constantly do dumb stuff on a daily basis like accidentally booting friends instead of NPC's. "I could've sworn my partner machinary's name was Potemkin! D:" Can't even recall specifics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-05-21 11:26 ]</font>

Ice_Star
May 21, 2008, 01:25 PM
Probably dumbest thing i done so far is ding the Program DF quest and not taking any ranged weps with me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Freshellent
May 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
Sold one of my 21+ Gravity Break discs to the NPC when I was in a hurry.

Neith
May 21, 2008, 01:45 PM
Forgot to transfer over a full list of Photon Arts when I deleted one of my characters. This included:
- Shousen Totsuzan-ga 38
- Buten Shuren-zan 39
- Cross Hurricane 40
- Spinning Strike 30
- Rensan Senshou-ga 30
- Reverser 21
- Resta 30

There was a load more I can't remember too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Traize
May 21, 2008, 01:56 PM
I can't count the number of occasions when whilst talking to friends I've gone to my room instead of waiting for the conversation to finish... I keep forgetting that it cuts the chat connection >.<

Oh, I tried several times to grind & synth items. That was dumb. Especially as it was back in the days when a Phantom was rare & grinding broke your items... So much money lost...

Darius_Drake
May 21, 2008, 02:11 PM
On 2008-05-21 11:45, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Forgot to transfer over a full list of Photon Arts when I deleted one of my characters. This included:
- Shousen Totsuzan-ga 38
- Buten Shuren-zan 39
- Cross Hurricane 40
- Spinning Strike 30
- Rensan Senshou-ga 30
- Reverser 21
- Resta 30

There was a load more I can't remember too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ouch!!!!! I am just as bad. I made an S rank armor at 36% when the board first came out and put it on sale in my shop for 700k instead of 7 million. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

GuardianElite
May 21, 2008, 02:28 PM
Joining PSU was the dumbest action I ever done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-05-21 12:33 ]</font>

chaoskila
May 21, 2008, 02:36 PM
got killed by a rappy...

Kylie
May 21, 2008, 02:38 PM
On 2008-05-21 11:36, Icespike wrote:

I'm not allowed to carry valuables in my inventory that aren't equipped anymore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Endykins
May 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
On 2008-05-21 12:38, Kylie wrote:

On 2008-05-21 11:36, Icespike wrote:

I'm not allowed to carry valuables in my inventory that aren't equipped anymore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Neither am i. *waves bye to the Degahna cannon and several 50% Muktrands he sold to NPCs* I may have made a mistake or two there.

GreenArcher
May 21, 2008, 02:44 PM
Tons of times while spamming the same mission over and over again:

*goes to refill weapons*
*loading screen*
*runs towards PM*
...hey wait a second that wasn't the PP cube!

Emblem00
May 21, 2008, 02:47 PM
Got 4 Pushans and remade my charater who had them on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

xEndrance
May 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
1. Getting in a party with Doku, And listeing....
2. When changing class's forgetting to get weps/armor/units and doing a mission...
3. Deleteing a level 70+ char because the techs were low...And deleted him with the techs and money plus a level tech bot...
4. Being born =(

Aries2384
May 21, 2008, 02:50 PM
On 2008-05-21 12:44, Green_Archer3 wrote:

*goes to refill weapons*
*loading screen*
*runs towards PM*

Haha I've done this SEVERAL times. I don't think you are a true psu player until you've done this. I have indeed accidentally booted someone from the party when I was trying to make them party leader.

Evan-shoots
May 21, 2008, 03:09 PM
A buddy of mine and i were running True Darkness S2.

During the boss fight, some little bitch joins and i started talkin shit for no reason.

when i tried to kick him, i accidentally gave him the lead.

So much for my boss boxes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

amtalx
May 21, 2008, 03:13 PM
On 2008-05-21 12:11, Darius_Drake wrote:
Ouch!!!!! I am just as bad. I made an S rank armor at 36% when the board first came out and put it on sale in my shop for 700k instead of 7 million. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I sold a 4/10 Shigga Baret for 2 mill instead of 20.

Your move.

Indica
May 21, 2008, 03:15 PM
I recently sold my Bouquet Saber to NPC, lol Was helping someone LV and when I was done, I sold a bunch of B rank weapons and was not paying attention

Had to buy a new board for like 4 Million

Para
May 21, 2008, 03:17 PM
Dont remember total specifics but recently sold a 42% lightning heavy twins to NPC during MA:G.

Then some other personal things...

R2D6battlebot
May 21, 2008, 03:32 PM
I just read ForteGunnerW's entire thread about MAG vs WAG! Thats probably the dumbest thing I've done in a LONG time.

Leah
May 21, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-05-21 12:44, Green_Archer3 wrote:

*goes to refill weapons*
*loading screen*
*runs towards PM*

i did this when electronic brain came out. three runs in a row. D;

i have to wonder if some of these universe crystals aren't in terrible spots.

bLOODSAW
May 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
Acciedntally sold the second bouquet board i got to the npc (luckily i still have my first...).

Mysterious-G
May 21, 2008, 04:05 PM
On 2008-05-21 13:15, Indica wrote:
I recently sold my Bouquet Saber to NPC, lol Was helping someone LV and when I was done, I sold a bunch of B rank weapons and was not paying attention

Had to buy a new board for like 4 Million

Now, what is the dumb thing you did here?
Selling it to the NPC, or buying a new board for 4 Million? ;I

Syl
May 21, 2008, 04:44 PM
I think it was when I bought a Hirokteri so I could trade it only for the guy to go "OH IT R DROP DURIN 1UP SORREH"

Ended up losing like 15 mil because of it :/

Midicronica
May 21, 2008, 04:50 PM
Sold a 42% Lightning Yamata-Senba to the NPC while trying to sell a monomate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Cry0
May 21, 2008, 05:00 PM
v All of the above.

Seriously, this is like daily basis stuff for me.

Katrina
May 21, 2008, 05:12 PM
I re-created my new cast 16 times because I couldn't get her height just right. She's 70 now, and I'm still not satisfied. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

SLY_J
May 21, 2008, 06:23 PM
I mispelled my main character's name when I created him. His name was supposed to be my 360 Gamertag (SLY J) spelled backwards (SLYJ <=> JYLS). Unfortunately, I spelled it, "Jlys," and I didn't notice my mistake until I was already lvl 40. I still haven't fixed it, and every time I look at my main character's name, a little piece of me dies on the inside. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

undeadmunky
May 21, 2008, 06:28 PM
i got u all beat i made a 42% kan yu it was worth about 22mil and sold it on accident for 2.2mil

Anduril
May 21, 2008, 06:30 PM
Nothing too bad, but back when they were actually worth something in player shops I accidentally sold 3 rappy feathers to the NPC when I was trying to sell my Unknown Meat.

Deadly_Force
May 21, 2008, 06:39 PM
Putting My Agitos In My Gatcha--
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/lolagito.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/lolagito2.jpg
Oh well, I shall find a new one I suppose.. 1 gone, but 4 remain... in the gatcha.. I just don't learn do I?

Noblewine
May 21, 2008, 08:26 PM
Feeding a PM frag to my pm by accident.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 21, 2008, 08:40 PM
I do a few dumb things at times. One of them was put my bikini swimwear for sale, thinking it was either the regular or the one-piece swimwear. One thing I do pretty often is go to a Universe changer, thinking that it is a PP charge cube, and then end up getting room'd. Not a problem now in AoI, but it was quite frustrating back in PSU v1.

chaoskila
May 21, 2008, 08:51 PM
o yea i deletted a character with lvl 30 ummm the 1k photon arts for the sword, twin sbers, saber,and knuckles
and lvl 30 "old" ultamite photon art for the twin claws sooooooooooooo... [notgoingfighternomore]

Phoenix148
May 21, 2008, 09:21 PM
i kept on inviting my friend to a party, but then i realized that my 'friend' was someone with the same name but 50 lvls higher and not a cast...

R2D6battlebot
May 21, 2008, 09:46 PM
On Xbox server I sold a stack and a half of Goldania when it was going for 80k a piece, thinking it wouldnt go any higher.

Amalga
May 21, 2008, 11:22 PM
I tried to synth Storm Line with a Striking PM. I haven't started it, but the board's in there.

Good thing I found the armor for 500k just minutes later.

Rust
May 21, 2008, 11:29 PM
I went to make some RAPPY ATTACK G ! spam with friends on the Uni 02 5th Floor and ended up being BListed by some people, probably. Well, that was dumb but i was bored. And i had fun, so i don't regret it.

Alizarin
May 22, 2008, 12:21 AM
I sometimes forget to switch out my Light Armor before ruins, and then wonder why I get one-shotted by spin-dashing Galdeens. Also, forgetting to switch out my Dark Armor before doing the run again, so I get bum-rushed by rappies.

I've probably done dumber stuff, but this is the freshest one in my mind right now.

Libram
May 22, 2008, 12:31 AM
On 2008-05-21 22:21, Alizarin wrote:
I sometimes forget to switch out my Light Armor before ruins, and then wonder why I get one-shotted by spin-dashing Galdeens. Also, forgetting to switch out my Dark Armor before doing the run again, so I get bum-rushed by rappies.

I've probably done dumber stuff, but this is the freshest one in my mind right now.

I've done that. In fact I still do it sometimes. I'll be fighting Boomas then wonder why 3 Rappy Grants balls suddenly keeled me over when the struck me at the same time.

I recently found a Silence Resist, but when I go to switch to it during Mines A I'll suddenly realize "Hey, I'm silenced." only to find I equipped the Sleep Resist instead. The reverse also happens.

Maskim
May 22, 2008, 02:22 AM
I left the cords to my 360 dangling where my kids could reach them, then they pulled it down and broke it, forcing me into a 10 month hiatus from PSU until recently.

Mio
May 22, 2008, 04:20 AM
I leveled the same bullet to 31+ by mistake, forgetting I had already one on my alt.

superlak
May 24, 2008, 07:44 PM
So many dumb things i have done its hard to choose just one apart from being a newb there was selling goldania to the npc feeding my bot sol atomizers and a long list of other dumb things

furrypaws
May 24, 2008, 08:21 PM
Back in PSU v1 offline, I sold some Ice sabers because I thought it still followed the system of PSO's color upgrade.

Sydz
May 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
I fed my Ice twin harrisens to my Striking PM, whilst I was raising it

NDW
May 24, 2008, 10:42 PM
This isn't really dumb on my part, but if I knew the weapon selection for Fighmaster a long time ago, I wouldn't have messed with Knuckles, Twin Sabers, Twin Claws, Sabers, and Claws.

I have all the skills for Sword, Knuckles, Spear, Double Saber, Axe, Twin Saber, Twin Claw, Saber, and Claw and they are all pretty high leveled. All together between all those weapons, I have 814 levels.

Now I bet if I wouldn't have used Knuckles, Twin Sabers, Twin Claw, Saber, and Claw, I would have all my Sword, Spear, Double Saber and Axe skills up to 40, ready for Fighmaster.

Shinko
May 26, 2008, 12:43 PM
i sold my twin ruby bullet to a npc on mistake....... -_-
.....it was 8/10 to..... i have another 1 but its on 5/10 at the time but yea that was pretty dumb of me but hey we all make mistake some time i guess..... -_-

BFGfreak
May 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
Back when the Parum move ticket came out, my friend gave me a beatle because they were going for a mil, anyway, I got the ticket, and instead of going to room decor, I gave it to my bot. Had to buy another, but fortunatly, I'm guessing someone else made the whole miscount price mistake, and I got a second beatle for 150000 instead of 1.5 mil they were going for.

ashley50
May 26, 2008, 05:08 PM
Replying to threads that makes no sense at all...
Answering the same questions over and over...

-Chilly
May 26, 2008, 05:20 PM
Joining 360 community for a week, just to help kill count go up when my PC wasnt with me.
Worst week of my PSU life >.>

Jainsea
May 26, 2008, 06:07 PM
I remember I was so hungry I ate my [b]Gourmet Cake before I synthed it ._.
and I've done the oppostite of the cube thing. Ran to the charge cube when I needed
to go back to my room. I waited there for a bit thinking "Oh great Im lagging T_T" before
noticing I was at wrong cube ^^;

Loboo
May 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
I was trying to cyber with some chick once but Hikaru was standing right next to her... so he got the dirty mail ;3 He doesn't look at me the same anymore.

Thedegenerate
May 26, 2008, 08:16 PM
ive probably sold plenty of stuff to shops rather than selling it from my own shop, which im sure is rather stupid.

but i think the dumbest was falling for what i knew was a scam. this guy was in the guardians hq saying that he was having a quitting sale in his shop and selling stuff for cheap. when i get to his room, he happens to be there and says hes giving all his meseta to whoever buys the last item(s)...so i start blowing up my money to buy everything and i ran out of money with still 3 items left...so he invited me to help him advertise his shop and he would give me money for helping...and suprise...i go to help him...and he never ended up paying me....so i blew up the 3 mil i had saved up...and didnt get paid from the guy. but i did happen to sell the two halarods i got from him for 500k each...which is how much he sold them to me for...which is probably dumb all in itself

unicorn
May 26, 2008, 08:33 PM
Erased a character with Yak Banga at lvl 19. It wasnt 21+, but it was getting there....and it took a while to get that far too... ._.

White_Mage
May 26, 2008, 08:41 PM
Deleting a character when you have like 3 ultimate pa's on him this sas during the expansion mind you.

another one was when i first started the game some guy in my party said that if you dropped a weapon it would be grinded up to ten so me being stupid i dropped it -_-