PDA

View Full Version : Quick bit of research... to help my FOnewm.

Kupi
Jan 22, 2003, 09:34 PM
So I'm bopping along in Ultimate, taking my uber-wimpy-levelled FOnewm through the quests leading up to Soul of a Blacksmith so he can get his Technical Crozier. His barely-over-level-10 Jellen and Deband help, but the first Nano Dragon that saw him threw a homing bolt at him that took the poor dude out in one hit.

My bit of research that I ask of you, dear reader, is to let a Nano Dragon fire at you. I need to know how much damage this attack does (in either form, homing or big bolt) so I can know how much HP my FOnewm will need (I have 4 Dragon/HPs, so I can add 160 to whatever he's got now...), and if the DFP drop (putting the /HPs in the place of /Bodies) will be worth it. If you're feeling exceptionally helpful, please include your resistances, in case those have an effect. But, if you don't want to, that's cool. All I need is a damage total from someone who can live through it.

Thanks so much for your time!

VulpesMundi
Jan 23, 2003, 12:36 AM
Power shot: 340
Homing shot: 300

These are based on Ultimate offline single-player. Both attacks do a set amount of damage. Defense and resistances have no effect on it.

Sedric
Jan 23, 2003, 12:46 AM
Whoop, never mind my post. I edited and deleted the original msg. I didn't see the first reply.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2003-01-22 21:48 ]</font>