PDA

View Full Version : At what level should I...

•Col•
May 21, 2008, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone, I'm trying to finally max out my character through MAG... However, I'm not sure at what level I should do the S ranked mission. I don't want to be a nuisance to the party, plus I don't feel like buying 10 scape dolls after every mission... <_<;;; So at what level should I start doing the S mission?

Edit: Also, just wanted to say that I'm a fortefighter... >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Colaya on 2008-05-21 15:30 ]</font>

Anduril
May 21, 2008, 06:43 PM
I would say at least get to maybe lv90, and if not just wait until lv100. That was my philosophy with C through A on my character that I made from scratch for MAG: At least 10 levels above the cap for the next mission rank up before I bother a team with that rank.

RedRaz0r
May 21, 2008, 09:56 PM
honostly, at level 80 i would party up with you....if your on 360 add my gt, RedRaz0r

amtalx
May 21, 2008, 10:21 PM
Your PA levels are more important than your level. If you are Lvl 130 with Lvl 17 PAs, you are still going to be useless. However, if your PAs look pretty good, go to S as soon as you can handle getting hit without getting KO'd every 10 seconds.

RAGNAGELPPOD
May 22, 2008, 01:53 AM
I hear theres some kind of Exp mod that occors when You do a certain difficulty mish at a certain character level. Something like, a lv 80 doing S rank Event gets les exp than a lv 120 doing S rank Event for killing the same monster. So with this in mind, that same lv 80 Character would level faster on A than he/she would on S. However, I'd prolly go for S as soon as I could; Not only for the drops but for the challenge itself. Heck, I'd get I big ol' grin if I knew my lv 130 would need every last scape to survive in a mish with a full party.

In other words, grab the challenge while its still challenging.

darkante
May 22, 2008, 02:00 AM
On 2008-05-21 23:53, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:
I hear theres some kind of Exp mod that occors when You do a certain difficulty mish at a certain character level. Something like, a lv 80 doing S rank Event gets les exp than a lv 120 doing S rank Event for killing the same monster. So with this in mind, that same lv 80 Character would level faster on A than he/she would on S. However, I'd prolly go for S as soon as I could; Not only for the drops but for the challenge itself. Heck, I'd get I big ol' grin if I knew my lv 130 would need every last scape to survive in a mish with a full party.

In other words, grab the challenge while its still challenging.

The lv mod is that you will achieve less exp when you are 30 lv under the enemies lv.
With that said, it still worth doing S more for rares obviously.