PDA

View Full Version : S speed runs

Totori
May 21, 2008, 09:43 PM
i got a question what is up with ppl joining then leaving right after they join that is really pissing me off if they dont want to join then why join in the first place you know what i mean

amtalx
May 21, 2008, 09:44 PM
They want your rarz.

Anduril
May 21, 2008, 09:45 PM
Maybe they join thinking it's going to be a regular S run where they can pick up badges and such, but then only after accepting the invite/ joining the party do they realize their folly?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-05-21 19:45 ]</font>

Totori
May 21, 2008, 10:02 PM
but i tell them in advance it labeled on the party name it sucked when someone leaves just like that

XCosmosX
May 21, 2008, 10:08 PM
Whenever i spam outside the lobby wanting speed C runs i usually end up getting invited to S parties, I always quit right after they start because if they knew how to read they would know i wanted a C run. This may be the case for some people.

Turb0
May 21, 2008, 10:44 PM
On 2008-05-21 20:08, XCosmosX wrote:
Whenever i spam outside the lobby wanting speed C runs i usually end up getting invited to S parties, I always quit right after they start because if they knew how to read they would know i wanted a C run. This may be the case for some people.

I had that happen to me today. Except once I repeated that I was looking for a C, they kicked me. Seriously, why would you invite someone who's looking for a C run to an S party, ask them if they want to do S, and then kick them when they say no?

Dragwind
May 21, 2008, 10:55 PM
Make friends, stay outta uni 2.

drizzle
May 22, 2008, 01:32 AM
Maybe the team sucks really bad and the speed runs lack speed. Happens :|

darkante
May 22, 2008, 01:38 AM
On 2008-05-21 20:44, Turb0 wrote:

On 2008-05-21 20:08, XCosmosX wrote:

I had that happen to me today. Except once I repeated that I was looking for a C, they kicked me. Seriously, why would you invite someone who's looking for a C run to an S party, ask them if they want to do S, and then kick them when they say no?

I wouldnīt, iīm not stupid. D:
I donīt really think they read, they just felt like adding someone ignoring whatever you are saying.

People are morons sometime.

Same could be said to those who seem to just join in whatever..they seem to just abandon right away the second they joined.
They should learn to read, ffs. Lol

Noblewine
May 24, 2008, 07:53 PM
Their probably PA Lvl'ing or just collecting rares. I had situations like this before and it shouldn't bother you.