PDA

View Full Version : AotI Now That its over...

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
So, I just came back to the game last month when MAG started up and got to level 112, Lv20 Fighgunner, I was Planing on taking those 2 weeks of extra MAG and caping my character along with a few more PA's. But the extention Was Called off to my dismay, and many of your delights!

Im basicly a noob in all aspects of this game, All I knew and did Was MAG, (hate me if you wish) Now beyond getting my PM to level 30 B ST, I have no idea where to go to find groups, Ive asked around only to get ignored in game! (yay A-hole 360 players!) Im just looking for a Great EXP mission where lots of players are running it, So I can cap my level and possably make a bit more cash. (MAG earned me alot of walking around money!)

So, An Answer the the above question would be very much teh Awesome. Thanks In advance, Zellis.

Katrina
May 24, 2008, 09:29 PM
You might want to try White Beast. It was packed before MAG

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the speedy Reply Katrina, But forgive me if my noob is showing... I dont know where to find this White Beast!

Phoenix148
May 24, 2008, 09:35 PM
White Beast, that is the only place you will find amazing amounts of people running one mission, just like mag!

Phoenix148
May 24, 2008, 09:36 PM
go to neudaiz, go to the building next to the flyer base, do the mission there, and the next lobby is the one that leads to white beast

Blueblur
May 24, 2008, 09:36 PM
Your best bet is White Beast as dull as it may be.

Katrina
May 24, 2008, 09:38 PM
here ya go: (from PSUPedia) http://psupedia.info/White_Beast

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:41 PM
Can this Mission be Done over and over? or must the starter mission be done before each run? Also, I would like to Thank you all for your quick and helpfull replys.

Phoenix148
May 24, 2008, 09:43 PM
over n over; the starter, which i beleive u mean sacred stream, just takes you to the lobby, then u can go to the lobby nytime via the robot lady next to the building for sacred stream for a very small price

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
Awesome, you know Phoenix148 for lazy and good-for-nothing, you sure as Hell helped me out :P

Legendria
May 24, 2008, 09:51 PM
If you have no one to play with, add GT: xLegendria.

I'll transport you to all the lobbies so you can explore by yourself, or we can just roll together. I have nothing better to do anyway.

Blueblur
May 24, 2008, 09:52 PM
Here's a quick tip if you want to run the mission over and over without being forced into the next lobby and then back to the city.

Press start, go to Community then Party then Leader Rights and abandon the mission after you beat the boss, collect the rewards and open the boss boxes.

So basically right before you exit the area do this. It'll take you back to the previous lobby and you can start another run immediately.

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
I wouldent mind some S-Runs or so, if you dont mind my Creapy love doll PM following us, I need to get her B ST to 30 to make her my awesome butler. Think We can Duel an S run in Decent Time? (even with Creapy useless Love doll)

Legendria
May 24, 2008, 09:59 PM
I wouldent mind some S-Runs or so, if you dont mind my Creapy love doll PM following us, I need to get her B ST to 30 to make her my awesome butler. Think We can Duel an S run in Decent Time? (even with Creapy useless Love doll)

Sure, I need to level some shotgun bullets anyway.

There aren't too many runs that can't be done in under 15 minutes with 2 people. Maybe Dark Satellite S2. Maybe.

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 10:01 PM
I never Said I wanted Fast Runs, mag was fine for me at around 30+mins with boss. I wil be glad to Friends request you once my buddy is done with his game.

Legendria
May 24, 2008, 10:03 PM
I never Said I wanted Fast Runs

Think We can Duel an S run in Decent Time?

So uh, yeah. I'll float around until then.

Ryno
May 24, 2008, 10:04 PM
No! I don't want MAG over. I just got paid yesterday and I'm about to buy a new Xbox 360..haha.. I dont even know how many weeks are left. I havent been on for 2 weeks..lol

Legendria
May 24, 2008, 10:06 PM
No! I don't want MAG over. I just got paid yesterday and I'm about to buy a new Xbox 360..haha.. I dont even know how many weeks are left. I havent been on for 2 weeks..lol

Gimme your TECH pa's o_o ;;;