PDA

View Full Version : AotI Good mission to level Absolute Dance?

BioWarrior
May 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
Got Absolute Dance today and already raised it to 12 at white beast. Only problem is on kakwane it knocks them up AND back. Its they only monister it does this on so what mission would you recommend for speed leveling it?

-Crokar-
May 24, 2008, 09:47 PM
i leveled mine by just using it all the time. i dont know i solo'd alot of plains overlord

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:49 PM
Heres a Question, are you leveling it for fun? or to use as a good damage dealing PA? Because its not very usefull. if your leveling it for fun then okay but if your looking for a damage PA stick with Sprial Dance.

Complex_Jao
May 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
Heres a Question, are you leveling it for fun? or to use as a good damage dealing PA? Because its not very usefull. if your leveling it for fun then okay but if your looking for a damage PA stick with Sprial Dance.
WHAT!!! Sprial Dance is only good on big monsters. AD is way better for big monsters and big mobs

BioWarrior
May 24, 2008, 09:54 PM
Mostly for fun. Cant say I like Spiral Dance. I capped my character and plan on goin Fighmaster when its released so im leveling it up

Zellis
May 24, 2008, 09:56 PM
Ive Always read and have been told that SD pwned all other Dances if you turn the second combo away from the targets. I dunno, i cant Stand AD. I will never get it to level 11 before I go crazy.

VorpalLord
May 24, 2008, 09:58 PM
Level it at Awoken Serpent, you hit the Drua Gohra in multiple spots each hit.

BioWarrior
May 24, 2008, 10:08 PM

which rank would you suggest? since im capped at 130

Gojiro316
May 24, 2008, 11:09 PM
Definitely level AD at Sakura Blast on Neudaiz...Got mine to 21 there pretty easily...Those boomas always come at you in a group, so it was ideal for me, anyways...For the record, I love all the double saber PA's...They're all great, given the right situation...Hope I might've helped.^^

Midicronica
May 24, 2008, 11:17 PM
Definitely level AD at Sakura Blast on Neudaiz...Got mine to 21 there pretty easily...Those boomas always come at you in a group, so it was ideal for me, anyways...For the record, I love all the double saber PA's...They're all great, given the right situation...Hope I might've helped.^^

This. You can't go wrong with Sakura Blast. I leveled all of the newer released PAs there.

Dragwind
May 24, 2008, 11:26 PM
If you want to lvl it fast, pick a mission with a lot of enemies in the beginning. Kill, restart, rinse repeat. Otherwise, another interesting technique someone mentioned is De Ragan. Hit him a couple of times, but don't kill him. Make sure you have no scapes, die, then go back to him.

Sydz
May 24, 2008, 11:27 PM
Careful at the end of Sakura though. The mages like to Teleport when they get knocked down/back, so it's a good way to waste PP. Personaly I did it in Caves >.>

Zael
May 25, 2008, 12:27 AM
Rescuing Hyuga

DAMASCUS
May 25, 2008, 11:10 AM

Speaking of which, the new Tunnel Recapture has a ton of these guys to the point where its painful...but is wonderful for power levelling AD. Its amazing how many target zones you can hit at once when you are surrounded by these guys ;)

S rank is sub lvl 100 enemies too so more easily soloable without wasting Scapes

BioWarrior
May 25, 2008, 12:11 PM
I actually went to Sakura Blast as suggested but skipped everything that wasn't Boomas in groups of 3 or more. Since I could often get groups of 4-6 before having to abandon. Id say in total it took me about maybe 9-12 hours to get it Lv1-21 and I must say im pleased with the PA in general. Even got a new kubara S rank spear which came out 34% ice and 4/5 grinds. Now if only rappys would drop me a cati/skill pp save. they've only been dropping giga >.>

DreXxiN
May 25, 2008, 12:13 PM
Rescuing Hyuga A :D

Crawdad
May 25, 2008, 01:29 PM
I soloed Plains Overlord too, Im lvl 130 and I acan beat it in under 20mins plus theres good boss drops.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah, Rescuing Hyuga is probably best, with Sakura Blast possibly also being worthwhile.

Larian
May 25, 2008, 04:02 PM
None...It's a B**** to level and you might as well wait till PA's get easier to level to do it! =/

Gojiro316
May 25, 2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah, skipping everything but the boomas is what I did as well. Heh. I was pleased with level 21 also. Even more so, when I picked up a Legsless during MAG to lower my evade.^^

Apone
May 25, 2008, 06:20 PM
tunnel recapture is perfect, the enemies are high level but bot too high level. There are TONS uf Drua's there to hit with absolute dance. And on a good day you get catilium to boot! Its also GREAT for grenade leveling.

KingIronfox
May 25, 2008, 10:08 PM
Rescuing Hyuga, Definitely.
If you want to optimize your time use high % weapons same type of element as the robots, no attack unit(or better yet a Solid Hit S), and lowest atp double saber(s) you can get your hands on.