PDA

View Full Version : Weapons they should have in PSO

MasterJoel
Jan 23, 2003, 02:23 AM
Post your ideas... it could get interesting!

For all you PS fans, remember the girl in PSIII who had the needle? And I liked the scalpels in PSI & PSII... Of course, I like kitchen equipment too... what do you think?

TheoYumei
Jan 23, 2003, 02:25 AM
Give me a pair of tonfas and I'll be happy =)

Zolpner
Jan 23, 2003, 02:29 AM
a Rocket/Grenade Launcher
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
boom! splat, bye bye

Goldstix69
Jan 23, 2003, 03:04 AM
Well, you know the double saber.. they should have it come apart during the move. They could make it happen when ever you get a critical hit or something. I think that would be cool.

Guntz348
Jan 23, 2003, 05:27 AM
I want a pair of twin .45 calibur handguns that fire like 2-4 shots each per combo hit. And they should let me pull off Chow-Yun Fat style jumps rolls flips ect.

Sedyne
Jan 23, 2003, 06:32 AM
On 2003-01-22 23:29, Zolpner wrote:
a Rocket/Grenade Launcher
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
boom! splat, bye bye

They allready have it, it's called NUG-????<Numbers>

I still say we get a baseball bat with a rust nail through it >=)
, oh and a pair of NunChuks <these should be a multi hit weapon with very fast evade>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanX930 on 2003-01-23 03:33 ]</font>

-stryder-
Jan 23, 2003, 06:37 AM
i don't know there isn't much they don't have but when it comes down to it. i would have to say (wow i can't think right now) when that boss has the dark flow youshould be able to get it that size(ya know 20 times the sizr of you that would be cool).

Ghaleon
Jan 23, 2003, 01:49 PM
frisbees with photon blades on the edges or a boomerang

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghaleon on 2003-01-23 10:49 ]</font>

Yurika
Jan 23, 2003, 02:04 PM
SNARF GUN.

'nuff said. heh heh.

Tigger
Jan 23, 2003, 02:11 PM
Photon Kuhkri Knife! Those large single daggers, the battle animation could look pretty cool if used properly.

Brundidge
Jan 23, 2003, 03:11 PM
I think bows and photon arrows would be cool cuz bows could really look nice with a lot of imagination.

thewiredknight
Jan 23, 2003, 03:40 PM
NUNCHUCKS!!! That would kick ass.

Siegfried
Jan 23, 2003, 04:02 PM
Photon Whips
Photon Hammers
Throwing Weapons you had to restock on once in awhile
Double Sabers with different colored top and bottom. (Just a whirl of colors.) Like a Red top and a yellow bottom.

SuperSpeedy
Jan 23, 2003, 04:22 PM
On 2003-01-23 03:32, SeanX930 wrote:
I still say we get a baseball bat with a rust nail through it >=)

Just a baseball bat is good for an EB fan like me! Grand slam, Ness-style, baby!
But at least we get a fry pan. Start a HUnewearl, name her Paula, equip her with the frying pan, and it's EB bliss.
(Why HUnewearl? Paula had lots of kick-ass PSI techniques, high PP, and low HP. Plus she perfered using fry pans as weapons.)

You know, I just made a character named Paula.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperSpeedy on 2003-01-23 18:08 ]</font>

Mike
Jan 23, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-01-23 11:04, Yurika wrote:
SNARF GUN.

'nuff said. heh heh.

*fwump*

Well, then the MOME GUN has got to be in there too.

PhoenixStryker
Jan 23, 2003, 06:11 PM
How bout' a beast axe for us dwarf lovers out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kent
Jan 23, 2003, 07:12 PM
Photon Katars. NOT using the claw animation, and one on each hand, and a 6-hit combo like daggers.

Hand grenades. Not weapons that you equip, more like traps, except you can chuck them into groups of enemies.

Assault Rifle. Not like the current rifles, or the MechGuns. Something like an M-16, with 3-round bursts, and more accurate than MechGuns. Maybe even a Gatling/Mini Gun.

Laser/Particle Beam weapons. And I mean ones that pierce enemies, so you could put a hole through a line of Boomas, hitting them like Barta would.

Charging Weapons. The Laser/PBW could be like this. You hold down extra attack to charge, and let go to release the charge. Normal and Heavy Attacks would still just fire without charging, but if fully charged, it would be much more powerful.

Annoy
Jan 23, 2003, 07:54 PM
An actual mace...like a big stick with spikes in it, that you swing around like a bat o.o

Or maybe a Ball and Chain weapon... that works like a sword...but you swing it around in a full circle on the last combo.

Or a buster for RAcasts...like megamans...considering how many people out there are called Megaman X or something of the like o.o

Then there are Swallows (like the weapons that Surge uses in Crono Cross)

And then I suppose a Taser... causes Paralysis and only paralysis...although I guess it would be more like shock o.o

Lomax
Jan 23, 2003, 08:03 PM
Photon boots to kick the cr@p-a-doodle-dandy out of 'em! The three hit combo would go: Face kick left leg, face kick right leg, stomp on toes. The third hit would make the monster scream. Also, a gigantic bowie knife. It would come with a hat that your character puts on when he uses it. And make a special Mag that's a photon animal. They could make all different kinds. It could attack just like a weapon, but would not take up your weapon slot.

VariantXL
Jan 23, 2003, 11:05 PM
photon eraser

PhantomAlpha
Jan 24, 2003, 10:51 AM
photon tonfas and nunchakus would rock!
maybe some photon sai's and kamas while we're at it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
sharp tessen (iron fans with sharp metal edges) would be cool for the Hunnies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
hook swords! that would be awesome *goes back to his Mortal Kombat 3 days...*

hmmm someones been watching too many ninja/kung-fu movies... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Khabarakh
Jan 24, 2003, 02:58 PM
a shotgun with explosive shells! Ya! I'd love to see a gigoboomas head explode! Ha!