PDA

View Full Version : I wish there was a gangster genocide

Shiro_Ryuu
May 25, 2008, 12:36 AM
Seriously, I'm pretty sick of this whole gangster crap. I mean, there's gunshots and gunfights between gangs everyday in my neighborhood, and it totally sucks. I really want to move out of this gangster-infested place. I especially hate how recently around my area, they're just going after innocent people because they think it's cool to kill people. At least once a week, there's news of a person getting killed. I'm not proud in any way of living in a place like this, but yeah, it sucks. A few people I knew were victims of gangs. I really don't know what else to say, just that I hate gangsters and thugs and all those kinds of people, and I think they need to be mass crucified. I'm not talking about people who make bad music or wannabe gangsters (which are actually fun to laugh at), I'm only talking about the real gangsters. Either mass genocide, or they should all commit suicide. Wipe them out of the Earth someone, please. Yeah, dumb rant, just want to let this out.

Broodstar1337
May 25, 2008, 12:48 AM
You have yourself to blame for trying to stick it out. GET. OUT. OF. THERE.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 25, 2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah, that's true. Gotta graduate from college, get a good job, make enough money to move out, and move out. Of course, that's easier said than done, but I'll have to do it.

Retehi
May 25, 2008, 12:52 AM
Lemme guess, you want cherry blossoms falling in your neighborhood, panty vending machines, and everyone wearing Sailor Moon outfits instead.

McLaughlin
May 25, 2008, 01:42 AM
Mang, he gon' bust a cap in yo' azz fo dat backtalk dood.

I'm lucky enough to be the only house in my neighborhood right now. I can't imagine living in a place like that though.

zandra117
May 25, 2008, 11:13 PM
Lemme guess, you want cherry blossoms falling in your neighborhood, panty vending machines, and everyone wearing Sailor Moon outfits instead.
Sadly, I hear those vending machines were recently removed :( . Damn westerners interfering with japanese society.

Magus_84
May 26, 2008, 08:59 PM

It'd be better than being shot. Probably.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 26, 2008, 09:37 PM
It'd be better than being shot. Probably.

Exactly. Anything is better than gangsters. Except of course, living in a place that's getting bombed all the time.

Shinko
Jun 1, 2008, 11:46 PM
i dislike ppl like that too but sadly i'm always around ppl like that and alot of my family are like that too. There nothing much you can do. u can't change ppl unless they want to change. Only thing i can say is move far away from those type of ppl and hope for the best...... that's what i did....or tryed -_-

InfinityXXX
Jun 2, 2008, 01:30 AM
I Kind of feel where your comming from...

..I grew up around that...and my college is in the middle of a ghetto (by ghetto, I'm talking of third ward Houston..........*but keep in mind, not all of third ward is "ghetto" or "hood")

My school just got rid of people (gang/thugs/dboys/bums/crackheads) hanging around campus who weren't students and its a BIG relief.

I hate the whole gang mentality. Keep in mind, its just not rap music that influences gangs. Gangs have been around for the longest of times.

However, what is funny. Is how dumb many gang members are. I was once in a gang (yes, I was dumb) and its all about ass-kissing. They prey on weak minded people, bribe you, feed you with lies such as the world is against you and they only care for you, and then your their property.

Its almost like mind control.

My only advise for you is, is to stay in the house. Do not get caught up in that lifestyle. You don't even have to associate with gangs....but you can easily be sucked into the drama of it. Try to avoid as much contact with them as possible. If I was you, I would probably hang out on another side of town.

And to those who say he/she should move..............Judging by the fact that the OP is in a neighborhood like that.......its probably not so easy for he/she to just up and move...thats just my opinion....

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 02:10 PM
Finally, someone who feels and suffers the same fuckin crap i get in my neighborhood. I also (yeah, dumb me) am in a stupid gang like that. Man, the people I know would probably try to "check" me for saying this, but they all are a bunch of fuckin losers who only want to make themselves higher. I tell ya, it's another story of losers trying to rise. Heh, fuckin idiots.

Merumeru
Jun 3, 2008, 07:29 PM
XD haha, tell me about it, i mean, i know a few cool 'gangstas', but actual gang members are just seemingly dumb kids with guns they stole from their pops XP for the most part, where i know, the gangs only keep to themselves, and therefore only shoot EACH OTHER XD which is fine with me

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 4, 2008, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I'm cool with gangsters ONLY if they shoot OTHER gang-bangers, but I hate it when they try to go after those who aren't involved in gangs in anyway, as is sometimes the case in here.

PS: Hey Merumeru, long time no see. XD

Feelmirath
Jun 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
I feel paranoid enough as it is, let alone being in a neighbourhood like that :/