PDA

View Full Version : AotI Acrotecher best for initial leveling?

Darkhaven
May 25, 2008, 05:33 AM
I am raising a ForteTecher and I'm wondering if it would be best to be an acrotecher for the time being to give myself an edge on leveling my technics (and the defense boost would help). Is acro best for newman techer early levels?

CAVAOUBIEN
May 25, 2008, 05:47 AM
Yes absolutely! Not only do you cast faster which favours faster leveling in itself, but since you make less damage than a forte you also need more hits to kill a monster. Faster casting + more hits before a monster dies = much faster tech leveling.

CAVAOUBIEN

RemiusTA
May 25, 2008, 06:34 AM
I would actually say yes, since the only reason you would ever want to go Fortetecher is because your spells get technic boosts on Rods and they can break past 31, which i can tell you makes a biggg difference.

Switch classes. Hell, switch characters even! (put your technics to discs and put in common box for a weaker character to use while leveling. I did this on a cast force and it did WONDERS for my spell levels) Best thing about Fortetecher is the technics.

Only problem is that your going to have to take the time later to level up the Fortetecher class, which also makes a grand difference.

DreXxiN
May 25, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'll be completely honest with you.

On a selfish level, it's great to start leveling as, you can tag lots more with it.
On a considerate level, people (like me, no offense) freaking hate Acrotechers with buffs under 21, much less under 11.

Manticore
May 25, 2008, 08:51 AM
People will hate you no matter what you do in this game. XD
go for it!

EMPYREAN
May 25, 2008, 09:27 AM
yes it is the best thing to do.

just get your buffs to 31 and remeber that your primarely job as an AT is to first, support the team, second attack the enemys.

superlak
May 25, 2008, 09:29 AM
go for it!

that is so funny and very true lmao

TranceZiggy
May 25, 2008, 07:42 PM
go for it!

For truth.

Sasamichan
May 25, 2008, 07:46 PM
I'll be completely honest with you.

On a selfish level, it's great to start leveling as, you can tag lots more with it.
On a considerate level, people (like me, no offense) freaking hate Acrotechers with buffs under 21, much less under 11.

31 for me.^^;

Schubalts
May 25, 2008, 09:30 PM
Don't start that crap again.

Sekani
May 25, 2008, 09:40 PM
No one outside of this forum--actually, probably just this thread--cares what level your buffs are as long as you're using them.

DoubleJG
May 25, 2008, 10:29 PM
You could always flip a coin :lol:

Yusaku_Kudou
May 26, 2008, 02:09 AM
CAST acrotecher with a Har / Quick will do you just fine. Use 1* junk too.