PDA

View Full Version : When are the master classes coming out?

Scott Crabs
May 25, 2008, 06:39 AM
Would like to know so i can get my characters ready for the new classes

NDW
May 25, 2008, 07:09 AM
We don't have an exact date, but you could start getting ready now. They will be out sometime in the future. You can get your weapons and armor ready and I would suggest waiting until the PA rebalance to level up your PA's unless you really want to level them up now.

Vashyron
May 25, 2008, 07:27 AM
There is no Date so far...

chaostroop3
May 25, 2008, 07:29 AM
DC the next event

should come out 1st update during it

and DC is in fall or winter (i think)

Realmz
May 25, 2008, 09:58 AM
waht exactly is the draw of the master class anyway? they can only use S ranks, they use more PP then normal, do they just do some phenominal amounts of damage?

Ezodagrom
May 25, 2008, 10:10 AM
They have the acroclasses speed boost and lvl 50 PAs...I guess it's the only good things about them xD (and enough to make them great)

Scott Crabs
May 25, 2008, 10:10 AM
waht exactly is the draw of the master class anyway? they can only use S ranks, they use more PP then normal, do they just do some phenominal amounts of damage?

i think because they get lvl 50 PAs

stukasa
May 25, 2008, 10:29 AM
Ezodagrom already covered it: advantages are speed boost and level 50 PAs, disadvantages are limited weapon selection and increased PP usage. I've heard some of the JP players say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages though.

Scott Crabs
May 25, 2008, 10:31 AM
it'd be good to use my lvl 50 twin handgun bullets when i get up there.. but mastergunner has less atp than FG. It'll take a while to lvl as well

Golto
May 25, 2008, 10:56 AM
At the rate things are going August, should have been late June or early July but they are having all kinds of problems. You can't go by when after an event JPN got something (besides converted event missions) to when we should get them. We get events almost 4 months after JPN does most of the time while other content is usually 3 months behind. So we should get 3 master types before our next event as long as microsoft approves the patch for the 360.

Shinko
May 25, 2008, 12:41 PM
Ezodagrom already covered it: advantages are speed boost and level 50 PAs, disadvantages are limited weapon selection and increased PP usage. I've heard some of the JP players say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages though.

i don't think they do. increased.... u can get that will the arco class with out the disadvantages. and lvl 50 pa's. come do u think 10 move lvl really going to make that much of a difference? especailly since the forte class attack/magic power is stronger

this is just what i think though.....
most will still try it cuz its a new class.... i may too just to see what its like then switch back

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
Ok, think about it this way:

FM: Envision Jabroga. Now envision Jabroga being fast. Now envision Jabroga being fast with like 46% Bil De Axes.

GM: Bullets at 41+ have crazy elemental mods, most over 45%, and GM shoots them faster. Laser Cannons become rape.

MF: Level 41+ damage techs with extra speed and Rod boost. It'll be good.

Legendria
May 25, 2008, 01:01 PM
I'd be looking for Masters in the end of July, possibly August.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 01:28 PM
I'm voting for the Masters to never come out. Look at SEGA's record on updates and the problems they're currently having.

Dragwind
May 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'd say, don't get your hopes up on anytime soon. Expect many delays.

Shinko
May 25, 2008, 02:12 PM
Ok, think about it this way:

FM: Envision Jabroga. Now envision Jabroga being fast. Now envision Jabroga being fast with like 46% Bil De Axes.

GM: Bullets at 41+ have crazy elemental mods, most over 45%, and GM shoots them faster. Laser Cannons become rape.

MF: Level 41+ damage techs with extra speed and Rod boost. It'll be good.

yea these are good points but i still think the disadvantages are greater than the advantages

Zorafim
May 25, 2008, 02:17 PM
I think the draw of them is the five minute solo runs.

Ah, I can't wait until these things come out...

lokey013
May 25, 2008, 08:23 PM
Wow it's gonna be that long? Well least it gives me time to level up my Wartecher class =P

PlatinumBub
May 25, 2008, 08:59 PM
Just testing out my SIIIGS!!!

Ken_Silver
I'm just glad that the "Master" Classes came out balanced after all, despite the baaawing of most if not all PSO'ers.

Me? Well, I like the idea of being able to handle all 3 jobs at one time and adapting to the situation as needed (Physical, Ranged and Technic). So I'll be staying a WT. :yes:

Good luck with the master classes though.

Ken_Silver
Just testing out my SIIIGS!!!

lol at sig.

Lol.

Dirkster111
May 25, 2008, 10:11 PM
At the rate things are going August, should have been late June or early July but they are having all kinds of problems. You can't go by when after an event JPN got something (besides converted event missions) to when we should get them. We get events almost 4 months after JPN does most of the time while other content is usually 3 months behind. So we should get 3 master types before our next event as long as microsoft approves the patch for the 360.

But boy they sure did implement the anti-AFK patch at the same time as Japan without a hiccup.

Nuclearranger
May 26, 2008, 02:01 AM
But boy they sure did implement the anti-AFK patch at the same time as Japan without a hiccup.

If they wanted too they could really just catch us up in 1 update>.> idk why they don't and then do a old school PSO system where you could use a gate to get to JP land lol....

*linking servers of corse* I would play with JPs .....I know others would too plus bigger market!