PDA

View Full Version : PC So right now I'm playing PSU AoI offline

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2008, 11:10 AM
[spoiler-box]I don't have time for an online subscription, plus I think my computer would die due to the graphics/RAM requirements.[/spoiler-box]

Anyway, I was gonna ask: Is there any special way to make money besides doing missions and selling weps?

SabZero
May 25, 2008, 12:11 PM
You can also sell the PA discs the NPC (might) give you for S-ranking a mission.

Other than that, no, no other way then doing missions and selling the surplus.

CelestialBlade
May 25, 2008, 12:49 PM
Hunt Rappies and hope for a Holy Ray, they drop it on all ranks. You can sell it for like 700k+.

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
A little trick I found out a while ago is, once you beat the story, or once the NPC starts selling crea double boards, buy the boards and the materials. The synth the weapon, and sell it back to the NPC. The stuff to make them actually cost less than the buy back rate.

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2008, 06:14 PM
A little trick I found out a while ago is, once you beat the story, or once the NPC starts selling crea double boards, buy the boards and the materials. The synth the weapon, and sell it back to the NPC. The stuff to make them actually cost less than the buy back rate.

Ah, I 'll remember that Chuckles Chuck. Thanks.

I hope to have the online/graphical capabilities by the end of summer, or even before.

Or just get a laptop ._.

_K1_
May 25, 2008, 06:30 PM
Why buy Crea Double boards? I remember playing the offline mode in AotI, and winding up with about 5-10 of them from each run through the colony mission.

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2008, 06:33 PM
Why buy Crea Double boards? I remember playing the offline mode in AotI, and winding up with about 5-10 of them from each run through the colony mission.

That works too. :wacko:

RemiusTA
May 25, 2008, 06:55 PM
Crea doubles drop like mad offline. There is no reason to synth anything since absolutely everything drops.

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2008, 06:57 PM
Another question: If and when I do go online, will I have to start over, or will my data transfer?

_K1_
May 25, 2008, 07:00 PM
Another question: If and when I do go online, will I have to start over, or will my data transfer?Start all over.

Online and offline are completely separate. There is no transfer between them, except that the offline mode will get some of the online mode enhancements (IIRC... which I might not).

Weeaboolits
May 25, 2008, 07:06 PM
It won't, it makes you unload the system file to play story mode.

_K1_
May 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
It won't, it makes you unload the system file to play story mode.For some reason, I thought that PSU v1 offline got JA and the like. Maybe it's only on PC and 360, which don't have system files like the PS2 does? Or else I am just totally wrong (more likely).

Nitro Vordex
May 26, 2008, 12:12 PM
Crea doubles drop like mad offline. There is no reason to synth anything since absolutely everything drops.

Where would I find them, because I haven't seen one yet.

_K1_
May 26, 2008, 01:50 PM
Where would I find them, because I haven't seen one yet.
Fight for Food A, I believe.

I think I got five or six boards a run, but not the mats to actually synth them.