PDA

View Full Version : AotI What GBR is next for us?

Akio-Kasai
May 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure what one it is, Parum? Neudaiz? I'd appreciate it if someone told me.

Please and Thank you.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 01:13 PM
I think it could be Parum. Don't quote me for fact though. Parum was the first one Japan got, if I remember correctly, so we'll more than likely get that next.

If we ever get it again with all these problems going on...

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 01:17 PM
It'll be Neudaiz, and it may start June 20. Allegedly.

http://psupedia.info/Talk:Updates/May_2008

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 01:20 PM
Nice...I'd still rather see Parum though.

Crawdad
May 25, 2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah Definitely Neudaiz, you dont even need a source to tell you, only the when is the real question.

i know neudaiz is next because of which Illusion Run is nExt and its going in order of level frpom PSO

So it goes like this
Moatoob-Forest
Neudaiz-Cave
Parum-Mines
Space Colony-Ruins

ashley50
May 25, 2008, 01:25 PM
Parum...

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 01:29 PM
Parum...Nope.

Reipard
May 25, 2008, 02:04 PM
i know neudaiz is next because of which Illusion Run is nExt and its going in order of level frpom PSO

Despite that Illusion missions and GBR have coincidentally been released simultaneously twice, I assure you, there is no correlation between them. We actually missed the original GBR (De Ragan) and that had no XXXX of Illusion attached to it.

You can probably speculate that the illusion mission is where the next GBR will be, but it is no guaruntee and should not be taken as one.

-Crokar-
May 25, 2008, 02:53 PM
it will be neudaiz. and why is this because we dont have the neudaiz s2 missions and japan just got the GBR on Parum so think before you post.

landman
May 25, 2008, 03:46 PM
The original Parum GBR has S2: Mad Creatures, Plains Overlord, Mad Beast, Endrum Remnants and Dual Sentinel was the first GBR in Japan servers

Reipard
May 25, 2008, 03:55 PM
it will be neudaiz. and why is this because we dont have the neudaiz s2 missions and japan just got the GBR on Parum so think before you post.

Nothing is a guaruntee, because we missed the original Parum mentioned above.

Perhaps you should think before telling other people to do so. Lest you look incredibly ignorant.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 04:39 PM
Okay...I thought that Japan already had GBR on Parum. That's why I thought our next GBR could be out of order but the text from PSUpedia states that it will be Neudaiz.

Anyways...like I said before, I'd still rather see Parum, and here's to hoping!!!

Golto
May 25, 2008, 06:20 PM
The JPN ver just got their 2nd different GBR for Parum. We never got the 1st parum one and the 2nd one is many many many months off for us. Neudiaz AOI missions GBR will be the next one.

_tsunami
May 25, 2008, 06:29 PM
It would be Neudaiz. Then Parum (japans version GBR2 i suppose).
Since Parum GBR 1 will just trigger complaints of bawws about no new drops from the younger and petty community.

Lets just hope they bring this GBR out smoothly this time. please seaga lets have 1 un-delayed, no error update for once.

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2008, 06:37 PM
The original Parum GBR has S2: Mad Creatures, Plains Overlord, Mad Beast, Endrum Remnants and Dual Sentinel was the first GBR in Japan servers

WHY?!

Sasamichan
May 25, 2008, 07:38 PM
WHY?!

That is probably why they skipped that GBR for us.:-D

Para
May 25, 2008, 10:17 PM
Huh wait.. MA:G and GBR at the same time? thats gonna cause some fuss

Skyly
May 25, 2008, 10:23 PM
Whats GBR?

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 10:37 PM
Whats GBR?
http://psupedia.info/GBR

Kylie
May 25, 2008, 10:41 PM
I was there when Sage (chillaura, I guess) said we're getting GBR Neudaiz at the end of June, but we all know it could change, especially with the second round of MA:G coming then.

SEGA: Expect the unexpected!

Chuck_Norris
May 26, 2008, 12:18 AM
I was there when Sage (chillaura, I guess) said we're getting GBR Neudaiz at the end of June, but we all know it could change, especially with the second round of MA:G coming then.

SEGA: Expect the unexpected!

They'll probably delay the delayed extension so it doesn't interfere with GBR. :lol:

Akio-Kasai
May 26, 2008, 12:44 AM
They'll probably delay the delayed extension so it doesn't interfere with GBR. :lol:

Who knows? They may have planned it that way, after all it would drive some people away from MAG, most likely those burnt out and tired of running it. Probably giving the ones who missed a bit higher chance.

landman
May 26, 2008, 01:56 AM
I would prefer the first Parum GBR not because of the drops, I am hoping we have a different bonus this time, not drop but maybe PA experience so I don't care about what I'm killing if it's training for my photon arts.