PDA

View Full Version : AotI New rare runs?

xDemi
May 25, 2008, 04:33 PM
Hey wanted to kno if those new rare runs (Fires of Illusion and Mine of Illusion) are out yet >.> i dont think they are but my buddy said he got it, or he might have said someone got it or something but thats not important, but are they out yet?

Syl
May 25, 2008, 04:34 PM
No. Just no.

xDemi
May 25, 2008, 04:35 PM
No. Just no.

Are we positive? >.>

Sasamichan
May 25, 2008, 04:36 PM
Are we positive? >.>

JP ONRY

Akio
May 25, 2008, 04:37 PM
to my knowledge, japan servers just got caves. we still only have forest though

Syl
May 25, 2008, 04:38 PM
I made it short and to the point because it's not there, nor will there be one until we get a GBR that introduces another Illusion mission.

xDemi
May 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
I made it short and to the point because it's not there, nor will there be one until we get a GBR that introduces another Illusion mission.

Ah ok's ty

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 04:49 PM
to my knowledge, japan servers just got caves. we still only have forest thoughPartially correct. We still have only Forest, but JP got Caves over a month ago and Mines just this past week.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 04:54 PM
Nope. I don't believe we have them yet. Just the forest like everyone else said.

Shinko
May 25, 2008, 04:59 PM
No. Just no.

lmao.... i found this very funny for some odd reason...

but yea if it was out sega would have say so..... though they do mess up often but i don't thing they mess up that bad and release it with try to or knowing they did

Vashyron
May 25, 2008, 05:08 PM
It's going to be out even later than it was meant to be now anyway, cause of the MAG Extension and they are SOA. :wacko:

Middle
May 26, 2008, 12:31 PM
does anyone know a (youtube-)video of Fires of Illusion (Caves) or Mines of Illusion ?
(it has not to be on youtube just on the web)

Kinako78
May 26, 2008, 12:39 PM
It's going to be out even later than it was meant to be now anyway, cause of the MAG Extension and they are SOA. :wacko:

The MAG extension may not cause any delay. I can't comment on your other reason.

AerisZeal
May 26, 2008, 02:49 PM
It'll cause a delay... The rest of the salable market realizes that if you mess up, you eat the consequences and you move on while you fix the problem. Sega doesn't do that, they mess up, and the world has to stop, nothing new can come up, they must fix what they did wrong, even at the expense of customers.