PDA

View Full Version : AotI some questions that i thought up an was wondering about

fayt6
May 25, 2008, 07:58 PM
first off i keep reading about this thing called the perfect bible an i was wondering what is it an what site its under if its a web site or what

second the master classes...im wondering if there a hoax cuz it seems like way to much thought was put in to the master classes... an would kinda mess up the economy on psu right cuz of the only s rank requirements ppl will sell s ranks for super high prices...

third i was wondering about the Pa rebalance i dont have tiem to play all the time or even a little that an i get board easly do u know when the reblance is comming

forth when will we get the s2 rank missions to everything? cuz godfuckingdanmit i wants rares >< lol

fith whats a good way to get money cuz im poor...i know i should save but its hard lol

i think thats it..if i have more ill ask thank u for awnsering them in advance =)

Telina
May 25, 2008, 08:08 PM
1. I believe the perfect bible is like a strategy guide for this game. And to my knowledge its only avalible in japanese, though i could be wrong.

2. They are real, they can equip only S rank weapons and armor and have increased attack speed. If you search youtube.com you'll probably come across some videos of just how fast

3. There is never a set date for any update when it comes to SEGAC. but we're hoping/expecting it early june.

4. whenever they give us the next GBR on neudaiz, and subsequently parum. again, nothing is set in stone, or set at all for that matter.

5. buy low and sell high? check out white beasts on neudaiz for some money. Hunt weapons, its a matter of reward vs. effort, more effor and more reward. Hunt and sell a psycho wand and score 20 mill on the 360 server, or just hunt catilium or goldania, 200k or so a piece.

hope this helps

fayt6
May 25, 2008, 08:15 PM
yea that helps thank you do you play on the ps2 pc servers? if so names rob hit me up some time

Realmz
May 25, 2008, 08:33 PM
Hunt and sell a psycho wand and score 20 mill on the 360 server, or just hunt catilium or goldania, 200k or so a piece.

damn the lowest price i've been able to find for Goldania on pc is 1mil -.-

still need 13 for mah halp D: