PDA

View Full Version : ..... sniff sniff....

anwserman
May 25, 2008, 10:40 PM
I miss the old site layout, that you could tell was a mish-mash of add-ons and hacks pieced together with the internet equivelent of duct-tape.

Dammit, it gave the website character. I guess nothing is safe from the Interweb 2.0. :(

I need a wacko. :wacko:

Solstis
May 25, 2008, 10:58 PM
:nono:

TheOneHero
May 25, 2008, 11:10 PM
Only thing I like is the threads you have posted in, get a nice little highlight.

Skins:

Sky Blue is generic.
Mint Green looks like Xbox Connect.
Steel Blue looks like Zelda Power.

Tomeeboy
May 25, 2008, 11:30 PM
Only thing I like is the threads you have posted in, get a nice little highlight.

Skins:

Sky Blue is generic.
Mint Green looks like Xbox Connect.
Steel Blue looks like Zelda Power.

Sky Blue still requires a lot of customization, hence why it is still in Beta.

This Xbox Connect?? http://forum.xbconnect.com/
This Zelda Power?? http://zeldapower.com/forum/

Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think ours are a lot more pleasant to look at than those two :)

Anyway, a couple people might be happy to hear that we have a vBulletin version of Mira-Bluegray currently in testing, with a BlueBlack likely to follow. They are sure to be as charming and mind-numbingly plain as the previous versions.. hehe.

TheOneHero
May 25, 2008, 11:37 PM
Ha, looks like those forums got a make over, Tomeeboy. I didn't know they changed.

But it wasn't that long ago were they looked exactly what we have. lol

anwserman
May 26, 2008, 12:10 AM
Sky Blue still requires a lot of customization, hence why it is still in Beta.

This Xbox Connect?? http://forum.xbconnect.com/
This Zelda Power?? http://zeldapower.com/forum/

Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think ours are a lot more pleasant to look at than those two :)

Anyway, a couple people might be happy to hear that we have a vBulletin version of Mira-Bluegray currently in testing, with a BlueBlack likely to follow. They are sure to be as charming and mind-numbingly plain as the previous versions.. hehe.

OOOOOOOH!

It would be awesome if there was a theme that was based off of good 'ol computing from days past. Like, ya know. Just a theme that was black, white, magenta and cyan.

That'd be HOT.

TheOneHero
May 26, 2008, 12:14 AM
HOT is TOH spelled backwards.

Chuck_Norris
May 26, 2008, 12:29 AM
HOT is TOH spelled backwards.

TOH IS NOT HOT.

Blitzkommando
May 26, 2008, 12:52 AM
I must say, a hideous Windows 95-esque theme would be lovely. As ugly as it was, it was functional and not distracting.

Chuck_Norris
May 26, 2008, 01:16 AM
I must say, a hideous Windows 95-esque theme would be lovely. As ugly as it was, it was functional and not distracting.
I SECOND THIS.

anwserman
May 26, 2008, 01:21 AM
I must say, a hideous OS-X 10.5.2 theme would be lovely. As pricey as it was, it was distracting.

FTFU.
/running a MacBook with Windows XP on lit

SpikeOtacon
May 26, 2008, 01:30 AM
Anwserman, why do you never return my calls? Dinner's been getting cold all these years.

:disapprove:

astuarlen
May 26, 2008, 01:38 AM
Chuck has deployed a triple-threat combination of annoyances:
Huge text
Comic sans
Pete button

Uncongratulations to you, sir.

TheOneHero
May 26, 2008, 02:08 AM
Let us unleash Chuck on PSU General.

And Chuck, I am so totally hot.

anwserman
May 26, 2008, 04:12 AM
Anwserman, why do you never return my calls? Dinner's been getting cold all these years.

:disapprove:

?

I should log into IRC again soon.

PhotonDrop
May 26, 2008, 04:51 AM
You know what would be an awesome theme? DOS.

Sgt_Shligger
May 26, 2008, 05:09 AM
You know what would be an awesome theme? DOS.
There's this thing called telnet. DO YOU KNOW IT?

Solstis
May 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
I was using the plainish white theme. Easy on the eyes. I'm using the pretty, but too busy Mint Green theme right now.

KaFKa
May 26, 2008, 10:15 AM
This new setup...

blargh.

KaFKa
May 26, 2008, 10:20 AM
and spike, if you would be so kind as to supply me with a fresh link to my old sig, I will invite you to the harem and we shall eat and drink and lay.

SpikeOtacon
May 26, 2008, 11:21 AM
?

I should log into IRC again soon.

I didn't even know that was still around.

and spike, if you would be so kind as to supply me with a fresh link to my old sig, I will invite you to the harem and we shall eat and drink and lay.

PM get!

Sord
May 26, 2008, 11:53 AM
had anyone even been feeding the residents of the Hatem, the last batch all died that way

anwserman
May 26, 2008, 12:06 PM
PM get!

Thank you much. I have FF7 battle fanfare stuck in my head now.

Blitzkommando
May 26, 2008, 12:53 PM
I was using the plainish white theme. Easy on the eyes. I'm using the pretty, but too busy Mint Green theme right now.

The problem with any white theme is that on a larger monitor it's like staring into the sun. As my monitors have increased in size my wanting for darker overall themes has increased dramatically. That said, the default blue/grey theme is horribly generic and Mint Green would be better suited to be called either Lime Green or Microsoft Called and they want their Color Scheme Back.

Nitro Vordex
May 26, 2008, 12:55 PM
... and Mint Green would be better suited to be called either Lime Green or Microsoft Called and they want their Color Scheme Back.

I lol'd.