PDA

View Full Version : I have PSU but not AoI

Mr. Lion
May 26, 2008, 01:09 PM
(I can't find AoI anywhere...)

I have a few questions to see if I can go back to this game:
1. How's the population in PS2 servers? Like can you give me a screenshot of the list of servers see how many stars it has?
2. How's the drop rate of items?
3. Is it easier to get meseta now? Or do you have to do countless of missions to get meseta?
4. Is it easy for a level 1 to start the game? Or is it going to be hard starting over from level 1?

Thanks.

Jakosifer
May 26, 2008, 01:23 PM
1. We have 18 servers, with usually...3 Stars filled up on one. =>
2: Depends, they are increased a bit in AoI but don't expect to be finding rares left and right just because of it.
3: Much easier to get meseta now.
4: AoI is a lot more new player friendly than what Ver1 was.

Hope that helps. Tried to keep it simple.

Mr. Lion
May 26, 2008, 01:26 PM
How is it easier to get meseta? like new missions and the like? I can't find AotI anywhere Gamestop stopped selling it.

ashley50
May 26, 2008, 01:38 PM
How is it easier to get meseta? like new missions and the like? I can't find AotI anywhere Gamestop stopped selling it.
The Internet...is infront of you.
use Amazon, Ebay, Google...etc, to buy one...

and other methods i won't won't discuss

Meseta Drops from enemies have increased

Legendria
May 26, 2008, 01:56 PM
Oh the storms and torrents of rain, outside of my window. Such a dreadful day.

CeruleanWitch
May 26, 2008, 02:20 PM
Oh the storms and torrents of rain, outside of my window. Such a dreadful day.

I see some pirate ships out there in the bay.

Dragwind
May 26, 2008, 02:40 PM
(I can't find AoI anywhere...)

I have a few questions to see if I can go back to this game:
1. How's the population in PS2 servers? Like can you give me a screenshot of the list of servers see how many stars it has?
2. How's the drop rate of items?
3. Is it easier to get meseta now? Or do you have to do countless of missions to get meseta?
4. Is it easy for a level 1 to start the game? Or is it going to be hard starting over from level 1?

Thanks.

Online stores, like eBay etc.

1. Uni2 usually has 3 stars or so, with many more people scattered on the other uni's. Its enough.

2. Drop rates have increased drastically from v.1

3. Meseta is much easier to get now. Higher drops in parties, + enemies drop more.

4. Lvl 1 can reach lvl 50 in only a few days if he/she tries. A ranks are really cheap on the market, etc.

MS-Wift
May 26, 2008, 02:46 PM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/102-0849592-8982564?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ambition+of+the+illuminus&x=21&y=8

You can thank me later.

Mr. Lion
May 26, 2008, 06:18 PM
I already tried amazon and ebay and the like and they go upwards of 35 dollars which...its insane..naw I can't download it this is for PS2 and my PS2 has no mods. Ya.

Chuck_Norris
May 26, 2008, 06:25 PM
I already tried amazon and ebay and the like and they go upwards of 35 dollars which...its insane..naw I can't download it this is for PS2 and my PS2 has no mods. Ya.

35 bucks is insane to you? How do you plan to pay the 10 dollars a month? :lol:

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 26, 2008, 06:29 PM
I already tried amazon and ebay and the like and they go upwards of 35 dollars which...its insane..naw I can't download it this is for PS2 and my PS2 has no mods. Ya.The original MSRP was $40, so I wouldn't complain about $35.

DJK711
May 26, 2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah realy oh boo hoo 35 wahhhhhhhh just do it cause your wasteing more a month playing the original version with barley any updates and no new missions to play.

and P.S. if you got it at gamestop it would be 40

DreXxiN
May 26, 2008, 08:03 PM
Count shipping.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 05:08 AM
Phantasy Star is one of the hardest Sega branded games to find in game stores.
They are so scarce. I bought mine at Game Stop. Local store where I live. The other game stores only had the first PSU and nothing else.

PSO is in my opinion a hard Sega game to find.
It's almost like the games are in underground marketing.