PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Jaggo Sonichi

II_Tokio_II
May 26, 2008, 06:10 PM
I know that they appear on Sonic's Birthday, the 16th of June (correct me if I'm mistaken), but can anyone tell me the time period in which they appear? For example June 16th through July 1st. Also even though ST says the updates for the June updates will not be affected by the MAG event does anyone know if the Jaggo Sonichi will come out? Thanks you.

Sylpheed
May 26, 2008, 06:25 PM
Rest assured, they will be here at some point or another. Last year we had them through most if not all of FireBreak. I can't remember when it started/finished but im sure the Jaggo Sonicih's are the next seasonal rare monsters in line for involvement.

Follisimo
May 26, 2008, 06:26 PM
His actually birthday is on June 23rd. Also when I had asked Ruby about it during MAG he said we would get them. But this is SEGA and they can change their mind fast.

EspioKaos
May 26, 2008, 06:27 PM
June 23. ;)

Last year, we got three weeks of Sonic's birthday, but that doesn't mean it will last as long for us this year. I'd say we're guaranteed at least a week, but I'm thinking we'll get two or three weeks. Also, major events have never pushed aside seasonal events like this, so you shouldn't worry about Sonichis not appearing.

EDIT: Beat to it. o: