PDA

View Full Version : AotI Extension or rewards

Kylie
May 26, 2008, 07:32 PM
I know there's a lot of discussion on this, but I don't think anyone has made a thread about it yet. Let alone a poll, and I think it'd be interesting to see what the majority of the community really wants. So vote, vote, vote!

EDIT: Ignore the absence of "you" in the poll question.

Lamak
May 26, 2008, 07:50 PM
I'd rather have the rewards, I guess. We're going to get the mission as a regular mission later on anyway.

Kylie
May 26, 2008, 07:53 PM
Rewards, definitely. I was one of the angrier ones with the delay, but that's mostly because of the inconsistency. Truth to be told, I was ready for the event to end. It was a terrible event, in my opinion, and it had gone on long enough. I don't think there's much point in extending the event nearly a month later, so I think it'd be better to give us all of the rewards and get it over with.

Gunslinger-08
May 26, 2008, 08:01 PM
Personally, I'd rather have the prizes. They might as well make a different event all together. Heck, I'd love to see Firebreak instead since I missed the first one.

Realmz
May 26, 2008, 08:05 PM
i want the event again cause then i'll get a way to level up Recca and get her PA frags at the same time.

bitch be too low for any S ranks D:

stukasa
May 26, 2008, 08:15 PM
I want the extension because it's a chance to farm more rare materials that I need for synthing, not to mention great EXP/MP and more chances at S-ranks. I'm excited about the MAG rewards too but they can wait.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 26, 2008, 08:38 PM
I would say extension, since with an extension, we'll be more likely to get a Sange.

Micro
May 26, 2008, 08:39 PM
Well as played out as the event got, I'd say bring the extension with the 2nd leaderboards so I can get a Needle. <.<

McLaughlin
May 26, 2008, 08:41 PM
If they gave us the Sange and Grinding Bonus along with the other rewards, I'd be fine with that. If they were to only give us what we unlocked, I'd rather wait out the extension for the last two rewards.

Shadwitz
May 26, 2008, 08:42 PM
Extension, so I can get the needle I was on track to get. :/

SonicTMP
May 26, 2008, 08:45 PM
Rewards, schedule is already messed up as is. rather not wait another 2 months to get the synth bouns and whatnot.

White_Mage
May 26, 2008, 08:50 PM
i wouldnt mind if we got it or not but if i had a reason for the extension it would be to lvl up my beast

ashley50
May 26, 2008, 08:58 PM
I don't care which comes first...

SonicTMP
May 26, 2008, 09:04 PM
I don't care which comes first...

Chicken.

Darksparda
May 26, 2008, 09:44 PM
With the extension I can level up my main to 130 since I slacked off a bit due to school and level up my alt('s) and of course level up my main's classes as well.

Ken_Silver
May 26, 2008, 09:54 PM
Either one is good with me.

While I want the Sange and grinding boost as much as the next guy for my main, my 3 alts could use the exp/mp/meseta that comes with the extention AND we would still get the Sange and the grinding boost too.

So I say the Extension, for the win.

Zorafim
May 26, 2008, 11:32 PM
PA level speed boost.

Gothica
May 26, 2008, 11:34 PM
I'm leaning towards rewards. An extension would be nice and I would finally be able to cap Aries.

CeruleanWitch
May 27, 2008, 12:11 AM
I don't want to resubscribe to PSU just so I can get my god forsaken treasure chest. They should just give us the rewards now.

Sasamichan
May 27, 2008, 12:16 AM
I don't give a flying *fill in the blank* about the extension, or the rewards. Just give me my medal and spread needle.

Turb0
May 27, 2008, 01:07 AM
There's only 2 reasons I kind of want the extension: I want to get another spread needle as a back up because I know even with the grinding bonus, mine'll probably end up being a 4/4. The other reason, although less important, is so I can get another 31 gold badges to get another pushan to sell at a later date.

Andy1423
May 27, 2008, 01:09 AM
you think they would just give us the rewards without un-locking them? If it's sega were talking about then i doubt it

Gen2000
May 27, 2008, 01:24 AM
PA level speed boost.

That.

Shinko
May 27, 2008, 01:31 AM
i just want the rewards.... 1 month of mag was enough....

Kylie
May 27, 2008, 09:55 AM
you think they would just give us the rewards without un-locking them? If it's sega were talking about then i doubt it
The GM I talked to said they most likely would give us all of the rewards if they couldn't get us the extension, but... oh,wait, never mind. I forgot you can't go by what they say anymore. ^^; My bad.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 27, 2008, 10:10 AM
The GM I talked to said they most likely would give us all of the rewards if they couldn't get us the extension, but... oh,wait, never mind. I forgot you can't go by what they say anymore. ^^; My bad.

Yep. I mean, if they do give us the Sange, then yeah, not extending the event and giving us the Sanges would be the best solution, but yeah, not like I trust Segac anymore.

Powder Keg
May 27, 2008, 10:19 AM
Personally, the rewards. The only thing I need the extension for is my 2nd Pushan. Otherwise, the rewards outweigh that big time.

Eleina
May 27, 2008, 11:11 AM
Rewards <.<

Yuicihi
May 27, 2008, 11:19 AM
Playing on the 360, I honestly don't care either way. I didn't even participate.
I'd love to have the event extended, but the rewards are somewhat overdue.

Para
May 27, 2008, 11:49 AM
I wouldnt mind an extension since the drops failed for me. What's the point of rewards when you don't have something good to use it for? (synthing s rank boards) (self perspective, of course not the same for others....)

Andy1423
May 27, 2008, 12:14 PM
I was under the impression that you could only recieve one spreed needle g/. Is there a chance you could get another? I know that if anything you can't get it with the same character. So you guys think it;s possible to obtian another SpN/G with alternate charaters?

amtalx
May 27, 2008, 12:18 PM
Screw the extension. I didn't work my ass off to get two characters on the leaderboard so I can wait 2 fucking months for the reward.

Blueblur
May 27, 2008, 12:54 PM
I want both which I guess is "other."

AlphaDragoon
May 27, 2008, 01:00 PM
If they gave us the Sange + grinding bonus, then they can keep the event. The main reason I'm mad that it got postponed is because of those two items, that we conveniently got screwed out of thanks to 065.

Golto
May 27, 2008, 01:11 PM
People need to understand that even if the 065 didn't happen we weren't going to get to 180 million anyways. I only want the extension if it doesn't delay updates. GMs said it won't delay updates but the JPN programmers will have to work on new leaderboard and character exclusions instead of new updates. Just think how long it will delay their one sentance per month translating?

ljkkjlcm9
May 27, 2008, 01:20 PM
Extend the event. If people don't want to do the mission, they don't have to. I've never understood why people were complaining about the event extension. They "have" to play the event because they want the boosted exp, but then they complained that it was way too repetitive and boring. Don't play missions you don't want to play. That's the reason I don't play anymore lol, there were no missions I wanted to play anymore.

THE JACKEL

KoruKinshi
May 27, 2008, 01:44 PM
Yep. I mean, if they do give us the Sange, then yeah, not extending the event and giving us the Sanges would be the best solution, but yeah, not like I trust Segac anymore.

Kubara shennanigans? :P

On a serious note, I'd prefer the extension to level up my characters more, and to pick up more rare boards/materials. Also to actually earn the prizes rather than they just be given to us.

Vent
May 27, 2008, 02:22 PM
As much as everyone wants the rewards without the annoyance of spamming MAG again, I think there still are a lot of people there wanting to level their character with MAG. I'm also sure many people still have some badges left to exchange.

I vote to extend the event. I'm certain that many new players just started out since the 'free' PSU. I bet those people would like to see how an event is like and enjoy it too.

Kamiense
May 27, 2008, 02:25 PM
Extension. I haven't traded ANY gold badges yet, and I need Pushans.

pikachief
May 27, 2008, 02:32 PM
I was under the impression that you could only recieve one spreed needle g/. Is there a chance you could get another? I know that if anything you can't get it with the same character. So you guys think it;s possible to obtian another SpN/G with alternate charaters?

it is possible to get 4.

u can get 1 more each character.

Kylie
May 27, 2008, 02:38 PM
Extend the event. If people don't want to do the mission, they don't have to. I've never understood why people were complaining about the event extension. They "have" to play the event because they want the boosted exp, but then they complained that it was way too repetitive and boring. Don't play missions you don't want to play. That's the reason I don't play anymore lol, there were no missions I wanted to play anymore.

THE JACKEL
The only reason I care is because it pushes back the rewards with it; if it didn't, I wouldn't be so opposed. It's just really crappy to have them mess up the event with billing, promise an extension, delay the extension, promise that rewards would come as regular (I know because I asked), and then announce the extension would come a month later AND push the rewards back. By the time the rewards come, almost three months would have passed since the event originally started. It's rediculous that we have to wait that long and put up with those inconsistencies, so screw the extension and hand over the prizes!

Darius_Drake
May 27, 2008, 02:39 PM
I will say the extension. With the extension we will get those rewards anyway and we will be able to farm for more items at the same time. It's called having your cake and eating it too. :D