PDA

View Full Version : AotI Character leveling spots

RadHaz
May 27, 2008, 01:55 AM
My char is 114, and FT is 20. Where is a good place to get char levels? Besides WB that is.

DoubleJG
May 27, 2008, 02:16 AM
Anywhere, really. I suppose Electronic Brain S and Awoken Serpent S2 would be a couple of good missions to try out.

Larian
May 27, 2008, 02:16 AM
Dual in the Ruins, Dancing Birds, Sacred Planet, Ice Caves.

Those are mostly my favorites...but they are a great detouring form White Beast! =D

RadHaz
May 27, 2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks, I liked scarred planet when I was 68, i'll go check it. Think I can do S missions? My techs aren't all that great.

btw, how do I get my PM into my pt?

Broodstar1337
May 27, 2008, 07:07 AM
SW and PO. The only two places I can think of that actually have other people to make leveling relatively quick.

Larian
May 27, 2008, 10:39 AM
btw, how do I get my PM into my pt?

When you say "pt" I'm assuming that you mean party. To do that, go into the party menu and select "Form Party" From there if your PM is level 80 or over it should have given you her partner card. Just select it and hit add to party. =D

desturel
May 27, 2008, 12:52 PM
My char is 114, and FT is 20.

For pure EXP, I like Electric Brain S and Seed Awakening S2. Good luck finding a party at either of those lobbies however. With luck you might find a group at Electric Brain, but I haven't seen anyone in Seed Awakening in well over a month of soloing (except when I drag my friends along).

If you want to solo (and level Megid barta or zonde) Sleeping Warriors can't be beat. For soloing and leveling Gi and Ra spells I like Sakura Blast and Caves of Ice. Both are very easy for a fortetecher and give a good amount of EXP for the amount of time they take to solo.

Depending on your spell levels I could suggest Grove of Fanatics, but you need good level spells to deal with the Armed Servants or a good level bow/cards. That mission is generally better for a gunner to get exp. Are you a full time fortetecher or do you do other classes?

If you do play your character as a gunner as well, then Desert Goliath and Grove of Fanatics are two of the best places to speed level (not taking into account the xbox 360 slowdown issues). Mad Beasts S2 is also good. Sacred Stream "might" be a good place, but I don't know since I was never able to seriously run that mission thanks to slowdown.