PDA

View Full Version : AotI someone hacked my account so ...???

ThaPrez2k5
May 27, 2008, 05:14 AM
if i lock my room do i have to lock it everytime i go out of it or does it stay permanently locked???

Macras
May 27, 2008, 05:17 AM
It stays locked until you decide to unlock it.

Syl
May 27, 2008, 05:17 AM
Once you lock it, it'll stay locked.

Dragwind
May 27, 2008, 05:19 AM
It stays locked until you chose to change it, or unlock. Also, report it Sonic Team.

Arika
May 27, 2008, 07:28 AM
if hacked your account mean that they play as your account, then room lock is useless
But, I don't think there is still this kind of problem rite now. I think your given out password or something?

JAFO22000
May 27, 2008, 10:22 AM
if hacked your account mean that they play as your account, then room lock is useless
But, I don't think there is still this kind of problem rite now. I think your given out password or something?

Hacking was not been heard of for while, but that do not mean that they cannot do it everymore. If 360, than hacking = gave password out. If PC/PS2 than hacking can happend as before.

All though you are right in when you say room lock do nothing to prevent a "hacker" from doing the hacking.

ThaPrez2k5
May 27, 2008, 02:49 PM
well i went on this morning and it wouldn't let me login so i sat there and tried to recover and as i was recovering my gamertag it signed me in before it was done so i went on and all my s ranks and money and slot units from every character was in my common box noone has my pasword except my girl and she don't go on xbox... but i think i caught them just in time doing it (hacking my account) cause i just logged in after work and everyhting seems to be there the only thing not there is the little ran misaki i was brewing up yesterday before i logged off for the day...but once i even had any clue someone might be doing it i changed all my password and wrote to sega...and its a good enough reason to get yelled at in the morning for being late

BigshowPat
May 27, 2008, 03:22 PM
Yeah, you can look at your recently viewed players list as well and look for anything suspicious. If it was them that took over your account there is nothing you can do.

You may want to, if on 360, change your information for you account or any passwords you may use, on 360 and PSU.

ThaPrez2k5
May 27, 2008, 03:56 PM
oh believe me i did.lol thank you though... my buddy got the same thing happened to him but his characters were deleted luckily sega gave him most of the stuff back.. a bunch of us know who it is ..someone else is putting something about them getting hacked ..this guy gets banned then makes a new account with a new ip address and everything so he can come back on i hope sega and microsoft puts an end to this like...when you put a password on your room noone can enter not even you unless you know the code like a real lock

unicorn
May 27, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hacking stuff has risen up from the grave recently...

Didn't ST un-ban some accounts recently?

Fecesbot
May 27, 2008, 05:16 PM
Hacking stuff has risen up from the grave recently...

Didn't ST un-ban some accounts recently?

lol wut?
srsly?

BigshowPat
May 27, 2008, 10:30 PM
SEGA did unban some of the grinder glitchers. Or so I'm told. It wouldn't surprise me if they unbanned some known hackers as well, given SEGA's current record, lol.

Still, it sucks that people are willing to stoop to such lows as to hack one's account.