PDA

View Full Version : offline mode

fay
May 27, 2008, 03:11 PM
iv been thinking about quitting as the games getting realy boring very quick now.

the things is if i ever did come back to it then it would probabaly be offline only.
does offline mode support the aoti expansion for finding any of those rares.
also if it does. if heard offline mode can get most of the things online can. does this mean that offline gets updates to an extent aswell?

thanks for any info guys =]

Sekani
May 27, 2008, 03:29 PM
AotI offline has slightly different content from the online mode, but what you see from the beginning is what you get. Offline content is NOT updated.

As for exactly what's available offline I couldn't tell you.

fay
May 27, 2008, 03:32 PM
ah right. does this mean that theres even possibly items offline which arent available yet online but will be soon.

thats still rather interesting.

my only regret about quitting is having my character erased with all my spells. i spent soooo much time on them that it isnt funny....360 odd hours for a rough idea

beatrixkiddo
May 27, 2008, 03:33 PM
Your character won't be erased unless you're gone for a really long time and PSU suddenly gets popular.

fay
May 27, 2008, 03:34 PM
to be honest. if i quit i probabaly wont be comming back :/

also for anyone reading this. if your on the 360 be on the look out for free items an meseta :P

Zorafim
May 27, 2008, 03:35 PM
Let's see if I can describe offline mode... Your character caps at a much higher level than you'd ever want him to, PAs level quickly while still taking a long while to cap, all weapons have interesting looking S rank variants, all currently released PAs are offline, and the classes are balanced fairly well from what I hear. You also get every mission up to S rank.
It's basically online mode, offline.

beatrixkiddo
May 27, 2008, 03:35 PM
Ah. If you're on 360, offline mode doesn't use anything from AotI, except Just Attack (or so I've heard)

fay
May 27, 2008, 03:39 PM
wow that sucks. feels like such a wate buying the expansion now lol.

offline mode doesnt sound that bad actually. i assume there isnt the master classes then?
also do they have the advanced classes. i remember playing before i had aoti and they didnt have it?

beatrixkiddo
May 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
Nope, offline just has Hunter/Ranger/Force

Zorafim
May 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
Well, it's more like wargunmastertecherx3, really. They're just called Hunter/Ranger/Force for the giggles of it.