PDA

View Full Version : AotI Hunting:Kazarod Rod

Skyly
May 28, 2008, 12:23 AM
Anyone have any helpful info on hunting this rod? I want it soooooooo bad but too much to buy.

Ken_Silver
May 28, 2008, 12:28 AM
Not sure that this is in the right place or not, but I THINK I have one and if I do, I have no use for it. If you want, I'll trade you for some form of S ranked Knuckes or an S ranked Wand.

As for where I got it, I got it during MAG, so if you want to get one on your own, wait until June for Round 2 of MAG.

ashley50
May 28, 2008, 12:29 AM
Run Demons Above S2...

Rinse and repeat as needed until it drops

As for where I got it, I got it during MAG, so if you want to get one on your own, wait until June for Round 2 of MAG.
Are you referring to KazarodOC?

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 28, 2008, 12:31 AM
Wait for Dancing Birdos S2.
You'll thank me later.

Legendria
May 28, 2008, 12:48 AM
If you're going to spam a mission for a Rod, make it Sleeping Warriors S2.

Jainsea
May 28, 2008, 01:34 AM
Sadly atm run Demons Above S2. This is how I got mine---> I ran at least 2-3 a day and moved on elsewhere. I didnt want to get burnt out on it, and since I was solo most of the time I wasnt the fastest at it ^^; Oh and bring NPC's with you of course :p Good for
distractions and you getting free hits on baddies! Sadly I didnt get mine untill the old PSU
areas got a drop rate boost equal to the new AoI ones. If you can get some trust worthy
friends toghter more power to you. I was lucky and had two with me when the rod dropped.
Oh and also the one from MAG (like said above I think) isnt the real deal. Its the Kazarodoc and is minus the cool purple haze effect iirrc. I think its an area drop in Ruins on MAG? Maybe some one can confirm that, Im unsure of that. Either way good luck to you :)

Elley
May 28, 2008, 01:50 AM
I want one of these too, but it's a dream that will most likely go unfulfilled. That's okay though! Halarods do the trick for me just fine ^.^

Skyly
May 28, 2008, 01:54 AM
I solo'd Demons Above S2 in 40 minutes and thought.... there's gotta be an easier way then this.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 01:57 AM
Not sure that this is in the right place or not, but I THINK I have one and if I do, I have no use for it. If you want, I'll trade you for some form of S ranked Knuckes or an S ranked Wand.

he said kazarod not the piece of shit kazarodoc:argh:

bertha
May 28, 2008, 01:58 AM
I solo'd Demons Above S2 in 40 minutes and thought.... there's gotta be an easier way then this.
Dam what where u using.......... regrant?

Urtri
May 28, 2008, 02:52 AM
unfortunatly Kararod can only be found in 1 location at the moment and thats Deamons above S2. So goodluck but these are a few things that may help (assuming your a FT of course)

Bring a Bow with lvl21+ Fire bullets for Tenghogs and Ice bullets for Onma itself for bringing him down when he flies
Cards are your Friends against Olgahmons (fire)

The secert i found out is NOT TO USE TECHS BY THEMSELVES and Bring a 413 PM with you (it has a Halp serafi

desturel
May 28, 2008, 09:50 AM
Bring a Bow with lvl21+ Fire bullets for Tenghogs and Ice bullets for Onma itself for bringing him down when he flies
Cards are your Friends against Olgahmons (fire)

Ensei-sou and Reisei-shiki for Tengohgs. Reisei-sou for Onma. Ensei-shiki or a decent level Burning Hit for Olgahmon and Ageeta. Dambarta / Rabarta / Gibarta for Ollaka. Regrant for Goshin.

Every creature is weak to bullets in this run. The only ones that are actually weak to spells are Tengohg, Ollaka and Goshin (not including rappies). So the quickest way to get through this run is actually with cards and handguns with a backup of techs. Sometimes I use damfoie/gifoie on Ageeta, but Demons Above tends to spawn monsters in groups of two or three so bullets actually go a bit quicker.

Middle
May 28, 2008, 11:14 AM
Kazarodoc is the special drop in ruins boss boxes when you took Rupika with you!
Its not the best looking Rod but it has a high amount of PP... but less Tech and not the cool animation of a original Kazarod.
But its better than nothing!
They are both hard to find!

sKOsiris
May 28, 2008, 11:34 AM
good luck bro on trying to find it. i ran this mission about 60times (solo) and i said to my self on the last day trying to hunt for it. "if i dont find it im calling quits forever" and i did found it on my 4th day 2 of them. this mission is hard and i got very good at it (i think....)and was doing about 16-19min per run. i dont know if thats still good or not. but in this map u really cant skip many things and its a very long run. espacially w/ tenghos and such.

This is what i ran if it helps anyway Lv130 Female/human Acrofighter(20). i bought 10virus/5Virus G for the tengohs to speed up the killing process since the DMG ticks around ~1700 damage. so basically if i saw a tengoh i used one of the traps and 15 virus are plenty if u dont miss. after that i would use Twin maylee which is lv11 at the moment to bring down their DFP lv2, then i switch to my other twin handguns, i had twin ruby 7/7 using twin freeze doing about 500 per bullet. and since they are not bullet resistant their easier to take down with any type of gun. twin handguns r good for this b/c their fast and decent dmg. lets see i basically used slicers and any fire creature, espacially the pig looking things b/c they move around alot. and i was using either assault crush and rising strike on any ice creatures. 50%fire crimson w/ set bonus crimson line. everything died from 1 photon art move so thats basically all i used, and other 4-5 50% 9* weapons. and for the boss i used 46% ice twin daggers (hishou move, AKA YoYo PA) w/ hard power charge and my same twin pistols for the wings i killed the boss every time 2-3min.

hope that helped. i just sold one of the kazarod yesterday 360server, and kept the other for my self. YaY.!!

aquafire
May 28, 2008, 11:37 AM
I'd say the bullet advice is the best way to go, with tech support. I ran this mission sooo many times and never got it until the ver.1 missions got the drop increase. Found it in 3 runs after that.

desturel
May 28, 2008, 12:06 PM
This is what i ran if it helps anyway Lv130 Female/human Acrofighter(20)...
...twin handguns r good for this b/c their fast and decent dmg.

As an acrofighter, I would also suggest cards over twin handguns. With the long distance lockon that cards have you can run past the spawns, spam cards two/three times for each monster, then continue running without having to wait for the bullets. Fire and forget while running ahead. With twin handguns, you normally have to keep the monster in front of you. But I guess it all depends on which bullet you have leveled up. If the OP has neither bullet leveled, then cards definitely since they level much quicker than twin handguns. If they already have twin handguns leveled, then sticking with those doesn't hurt.

Since most of the time spent on that map is running from point A to point B, I like to take whatever weapon will allow me to hit the creatures from the furtherest away while still remaining mobile.

sKOsiris
May 28, 2008, 01:14 PM
As an acrofighter, I would also suggest cards over twin handguns. With the long distance lockon that cards have you can run past the spawns, spam cards two/three times for each monster, then continue running without having to wait for the bullets. Fire and forget while running ahead. With twin handguns, you normally have to keep the monster in front of you. But I guess it all depends on which bullet you have leveled up. If the OP has neither bullet leveled, then cards definitely since they level much quicker than twin handguns. If they already have twin handguns leveled, then sticking with those doesn't hurt.

Since most of the time spent on that map is running from point A to point B, I like to take whatever weapon will allow me to hit the creatures from the furtherest away while still remaining mobile.

I kind of thought of that but never tried it. i have lv30 ice PA for the cards from my force. so maybe it will do more dmg, i would have to transfer the PA i dont use cards that much w/ him anyways. my twin freeze was only at Lv17 i think. then 3x dmg w/ cards instead of 2x with pistols. oh and by the way what level can acrofighter get their bullets up to? and i would need probably a card regas like 7+ grinds. but since im over that mission i dont think i wanna go back their again.

RedMussel
May 28, 2008, 02:46 PM
Once we get the Neudaiz update one of the missions has an enemy which drops the [b], so almost everyone will have one soon. I hate when this happens...

xEndrance
May 28, 2008, 02:58 PM
If your really going to take the time to find a Rod, Why not make a good Rod? Stop doing Demon's and go for Sleeping Warriors... Get a P-wand... There better that anything out now and basically forever.

desturel
May 28, 2008, 03:25 PM
Iwhat level can acrofighter get their bullets up to?

Level 30. As a neuman acrofighter with techer in a pocket (megistaride), I've hit 800 per bullet with crits. I'm sure a beast acrofighter could hit more.

MSAksion
May 28, 2008, 04:52 PM
I've been looking for my "WINDMILL" since last Summer when Demons Above S2 came out.

Only till the boosted Version 1 And ONLY with the help of my good friends did i ever even get to see the Kazarod Drop. Friend got it her FIRST run ever on S2 while i solo and duo with a friend since last summer. And that was 9~10 months ago.

Even this week with 3 days of max luck - remember max luck does not affect boss drops. So even now there's still no sign of a second kazarod for my buddy who's soloing that place 12 hours a day =/

Kazarod. how you mock us D=

Skyly
May 28, 2008, 06:32 PM
It's just my prefrence that I want a Kazarod. BTW I'm LV 81 with no card PAs Only Bow.

qdd
May 29, 2008, 02:55 AM
I've been looking for my "WINDMILL" since last Summer when Demons Above S2 came out.

Only till the boosted Version 1 And ONLY with the help of my good friends did i ever even get to see the Kazarod Drop. Friend got it her FIRST run ever on S2 while i solo and duo with a friend since last summer. And that was 9~10 months ago.

Even this week with 3 days of max luck - remember max luck does not affect boss drops. So even now there's still no sign of a second kazarod for my buddy who's soloing that place 12 hours a day =/

Kazarod. how you mock us D=

Appreciated it.

Though, 3 Togeha Boards isn't -too- bad. At this rate, I'll be making a rainbow palette of those~

But yeah, I'll keep trying. Only takes 14-15 minutes per run anyways ;)