RedMussel
May 28, 2008, 02:42 AM
Regular Maintenance! n_n

Chibi_psu
May 28, 2008, 03:55 AM
best update ever

landman
May 28, 2008, 03:58 AM
I don't believe it, they have to do something, a rollback or a special mission with special enemies, SOMETHING!!

Mawile
May 28, 2008, 04:11 AM
So wait, a week went by and... the server is fine?

Clearly they're using illegal witchcraft.

Jainsea
May 28, 2008, 04:42 AM
So, what? Nothing? Its late and im confused ._. We get nothing T_T? Guess I get to
finish up my PM then .
<falls asleep on floor>

Mysterious-G
May 28, 2008, 04:56 AM
Raaaaaaage.

Syl
May 28, 2008, 05:04 AM
Didn't MAG just end a week ago? Since when does Sega do things on a weekly basis? o.o

You guys forget they like to do things on a bi-weekly schedule, which happens to fall on the 6th of June next Thursday, which happens to be the day we're "most likely" to get a big update.

Come on peepz :wacko:

Arika
May 28, 2008, 05:08 AM
Didn't MAG just end a week ago? Since when does Sega do things on a weekly basis? o.o

You guys forget they like to do things on a bi-weekly schedule, which happens to fall on the 6th of June next Thursday, which happens to be the day we're "most likely" to get a big update.

If they dont get any update next week then what they say about "MAG extension doesnt affect any update" = LIE!

jayster
May 28, 2008, 05:30 AM

I dont really see losing MAG as a legitamate update.. I might be wrong but did we even get anything new? I think they just took out MAG. But you're probably right, I can only hope for the pa adjustment june 6... to bad I have graduation practice that day.

chaoskila
May 28, 2008, 05:39 AM
hope sonic team does something before my burfday =]]]]]]]]]]
june 7th
chop chop sega

Ezodagrom
May 28, 2008, 05:52 AM
Figures we wouldn't get any update until the free period is over (6th june), I guess that's why they took out mag also.

Shardio
May 28, 2008, 05:59 AM
best update ever

There .

Seluna
May 28, 2008, 08:44 AM
any rumors for next update?

RedMussel
May 28, 2008, 09:00 AM

Newmen summoning and black beast with axe... n_n

Sylpheed
May 28, 2008, 09:02 AM
Newmen summoning and black beast with axe... n_n

Don't forget Human bezerker mode! o_O

Crocky
May 28, 2008, 09:05 AM
Normally sega throws in an update every other week but you know sega they will just surprise an disappoint you on any given time s you always have to be ready!

EspioKaos
May 28, 2008, 09:10 AM
Take it for what you will, but according to the GMs the PA EXP re-balance is planned for June 6. Outside of that, there could be more (likely will be), but nothing is set in stone yet.

Sylpheed
May 28, 2008, 09:22 AM
Take it for what you will, but according to the GMs the PA EXP re-balance is planned for June 6. Outside of that, there could be more (likely will be), but nothing is set in stone yet.

I don't consider the PA rebalnce to be an actual 'Content Update' and quite frankly if they offload this onto us and say 'Here's your update for the next fortnight, enjoy!' people won't be happy. This rebalance is not a privelege it's a basic patch for a game, im either expecting the Il Cabo Base mission, Seal of the Dark God (which probably won't show up until the extension has finished) or the Neudaiz/Sakura Warpath GBR/missions.

EspioKaos
May 28, 2008, 09:26 AM
As far as missions go, I'd expect Seal of the Dark God to be our next one since the extension isn't supposed to have any negative effect on previously-scheduled content. Oh, and the fourth chapter of Episode 3; it's been a while since we received a new story mission, so I think we're about due for the next.

Arika
May 28, 2008, 10:30 AM
As far as missions go, I'd expect Seal of the Dark God to be our next one since the extension isn't supposed to have any negative effect on previously-scheduled content. Oh, and the fourth chapter of Episode 3; it's been a while since we received a new story mission, so I think we're about due for the next.

if MAG extension really doesn't effect, we would get MAG A free mission too lol :P so I think it affect. and anyway it already affect how we getting reward slower.

stukasa
May 28, 2008, 10:33 AM
Regular maintenance? I think that's a given.

Next week though for sure. The PA adjustment better be included or ST's going to have an angry mob on their hands (as if they didn't already :lol: ).

Apone
May 28, 2008, 10:37 AM
I want stuff! I gotta have stuff! GIVE ME STUFF!....*cough*..well... seal of the dark god sounds like a good idea but if thats there, it might lessen interest in the mag extension.

White_Mage
May 28, 2008, 10:38 AM
I want new story missions already.lmao and im actually serious

stukasa
May 28, 2008, 10:50 AM
I want new story missions already.lmao and im actually serious
There's nothing wrong with that. I think the story missions are a fun diversion from the usual "run random missions over and over for rares."

Atomic646
May 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
hope sonic team does something before my burfday =]]]]]]]]]]
june 7th
chop chop sega Mines June 6th. :]

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
You are aware that "regular maintenance" means "accidentally add undesired feature" then ROLLBACK right?

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 11:12 AM

Yeah, the GM I talked to said June 6th was the next big update, but that's subject to change... as with everything you hear from a GM these days. :-(

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 11:25 AM
Actually...

No Update = ROLLBACK!!!!!!!!!

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, the GM I talked to said June 6th was the next big update, but that's subject to change... as with everything you hear from a GM these days. :-(

Fear not, they will tell us its actually June 6th '09 sometime around June 7th.

White_Mage
May 28, 2008, 11:34 AM
I usueally find the story missions interesting they are really interesting. But what I really want is a new mission where it attracts all the people from white beast over there because white beast is so boring compared to most missions.

Zorak000
May 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
Regular maintenance? I think that's a given.

Next week though for sure. The PA adjustment better be included or ST's going to have an angry mob on their hands (as if they didn't already :lol: ).

Watch, the PA rebalance hits... but it glitches out and 1 hit = 1 level on all PAs! ROLLBACK!

xRedd206x
May 28, 2008, 11:40 AM
Kan Yu's for everyones Storge box!

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 11:51 AM
I'd go for a Kan Yu in my Storage Box!

panzer_unit
May 28, 2008, 12:43 PM
MAG extension = rollback to start of MAG

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
MAG extension = rollback to start of MAG

As long as they keep the killcount where it is :D

MSAksion
May 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
From this topic i found that the rewards period will be in late June after the 2nd Mag Extension.

Wow. This is a heck of a time to not pay sega and take a big break. Its not like we have a lvl 140 cap to hit or any new PA or TECH to level up.

No wonder a few people i know got fed up with Sega and canceled their accounts. =/

Koji1m1
May 28, 2008, 01:18 PM
agreed Mahou,agreed but yeah i deffinetly need a new story missions i find them very intersting and to me atleast the writeing isisnt half bad =)

Yuicihi
May 28, 2008, 01:20 PM
MAG extension = rollback to start of MAGlol
They do that, they'd have an even larger mob on their hands.

Kinako78
May 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
agreed Mahou,agreed but yeah i deffinetly need a new story missions i find them very intersting and to me atleast the writeing isisnt half bad =)

Me, too. Bring on chapter 4 already! I want to know what happened to Hyuga!

majan
May 28, 2008, 01:44 PM
this is total horse shit..........WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW CONTENT!!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!????!

MAG was cool,but it was an event. where is the

New. Content.

as far as I'm concerned there hasn't been anything noteworthy since habirao and mother fucking brain. maybe egg theives was cool. that about sums it up.

where are the rest of the AOI S2 missions and the rest of the AOI missions to begin with? where the fuck are the 12* weapons? where is the fucking challenge? where the fuck is habirao S2? PA rebalance? I dont even want to get my hopes up of having master classes before the end of the summer.

utter debauchery as far as I'm concerned.

I'm awfully glad I pay $10/month to play white beast and solo hunt for rares in year-old missions.

buzyb77
May 28, 2008, 02:04 PM
yeah a Month and a half no real updates...great job sega...But JP players have...

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

got to love all the update JP Plaers get... while we wait...

Ken_Silver
May 28, 2008, 02:10 PM
LOL at whole thread.

But we were warned, there are tags now... so I should've know that...

IT'S A TRAP!

PS: To all PSOWorld members: where are you guys going to bring back your sigs? I miss seeing them. :(

panzer_unit
May 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm awfully glad I pay $10/month to play white beast and solo hunt for rares in year-old missions.

Solo-hunting with a 130/20 character is awesome fun imo, but I'd rather get a team for Egg Thieves for Nanopolymer to get all my Shinowa Lines made before some mission comes along where I need 'em.

Saki-kun
Jun 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
hurray for lame sega xD an there lack of updates

unsoulen
Jun 1, 2008, 06:58 PM
happy birthday!!!! also happens to be mine :)

blkbeast
Jun 1, 2008, 07:18 PM
LOL at whole thread.

But we were warned, there are tags now... so I should've know that...

IT'S A TRAP!

PS: To all PSOWorld members: where are you guys going to bring back your sigs? I miss seeing them. :(

i still got mines....
yea its juz a few ppl who still use dem like from befo

Dragwind
Jun 1, 2008, 07:22 PM
Hang tight, we might be happy later on this week.

Maybe.

Coldbrand
Jun 1, 2008, 07:45 PM
But probably not! Does anyone know if SEGA is working towards fixing the 360's memory leak?