PDA

View Full Version : humans and newmans special ability?

hazerdous
May 28, 2008, 06:38 AM
Does anybody think they will ever give humans and newmans any special ability?

Wiz
May 28, 2008, 06:44 AM
No. No they will not.

White_Mage
May 28, 2008, 06:46 AM
*laughs* no

EMPYREAN
May 28, 2008, 07:05 AM
not in psu

stukasa
May 28, 2008, 10:38 AM
Humans and Newmans already have something special, their pointy ears and mediocre stats, though I forget which has which.

Dre_o
May 28, 2008, 10:41 AM
Crea and Crea+ weapons.

Mio
May 28, 2008, 10:41 AM
tanks and summons yeah

RedMussel
May 28, 2008, 10:52 AM
Please use the search function, this has been asked multiple times. ._ .

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 11:25 AM
I think they would have by now, so no unless they tie it into the story somehow.

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 11:26 AM
Sorry, but no.

aquafire
May 28, 2008, 11:32 AM
No, although it'd be nice. (sega loves beasts and casts:/)

chaostroop3
May 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
we dont no for positive that we wont at least

Gunslinger-08
May 28, 2008, 11:49 AM
I don't see it happening. Besides, we already have crea weapons (even though only the Creasabra at 10/10 is worth noting), and we have the Crea+ weapons coming out.

Deissa
May 28, 2008, 11:52 AM
their special ability is getting me a sandwich

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:27 PM
Our special ability is looking way better than a beast or a cast. I'll take that over a big gun or hairy mode anyday ^^ Not to mention my techs are pretty ridiculous!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
No. Never.

AlphaDragoon
May 28, 2008, 12:46 PM
Too bad even the Crea+ weapons look like they suck and the Tiga Ragan, which also hits more than one target and is MUCH stronger than Creasabra+ can be used by everyone. :no:

Billing Crea weapons as the "Human/Newman advantage" is a joke. I hope they do give them a special ability someday. Since Crea weapons suck and the class bonuses STILL don't make them better at anything than a CAST except maybe Human Acrofighters.

Vent
May 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
Remove SUVs and Nanoblasts. Done. :D

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
Too bad even the Crea+ weapons look like they suck and the Tiga Ragan, which also hits more than one target and is MUCH stronger than Creasabra+ can be used by everyone. :no:

Billing Crea weapons as the "Human/Newman advantage" is a joke. I hope they do give them a special ability someday. Since Crea weapons suck and the class bonuses STILL don't make them better at anything than a CAST except maybe Human Acrofighters.

Not better than anything compared to a CAST? What about techers? Newman walk all over CASTs in the tech department.

Chuck_Norris
May 28, 2008, 01:02 PM
Not better than anything compared to a CAST? What about techers? Newman walk all over CASTs in the tech department.

Which at this time, has the absolute WORST damage output of the 3 main classes.

ashley50
May 28, 2008, 01:06 PM
(sega loves casts:/)

Fixed...there's no Love for Beasts.

Only CASTs...Im saying this as CASTs always get SUV upgrades and Beasts still use old warpaint on their arms to transform.(Nano)

and also regarding teh Newman /Human Special ability. To make my Answer short.

NO

DarkEliteRico
May 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
You tell em. Even with my avg damage with a rifle bullet below 31 being about 670, the SE's take everything out fairly easy when running solo/small groups

Elley
May 28, 2008, 01:37 PM

Which still doesn't make them better at techs. I don't give a rats arse about which class has the highest damage output. Not everyone cares about "teh pwnz0rz". I always love magic users in MMORPGs and PSU is no different. Newman have the highest tech ability which makes me happy :D Though I think every race should have some sort of "special" so to speak. However it's definitely not keeping me from a newman.

Vent
May 28, 2008, 01:41 PM
Which still doesn't make them better at techs. I don't give a rats arse about which class has the highest damage output. Not everyone cares about "teh pwnz0rz". I always love magic users in MMORPGs and PSU is no different. Newman have the highest tech ability which makes me happy :D Though I think every race should have some sort of "special" so to speak. However it's definitely not keeping me from a newman.

They're not even supposed to be good at techs. You can say about each race their pros and cons (except humans, they're mediocore at everything), but that doesn't change a thing. In this case all races are pretty much equal, add SUVs and Nanoblasts and you get the point of this topic...

MSAksion
May 28, 2008, 01:41 PM
IF either human or Newman should get a Nanoblast its Newman. The only thing a newman excels at is anything TECH - make a newman fighter or gunner they suffer huge penalties that warrant the gift of a nanoblast.

Humans are balanced enough that they can do anything pretty well - either sword gun or magic. Not the best but not the worst either.

Newmans with a nanoblast called a FORCE FIELD would be neat. Like take a lot of damage - not hard with Newman HP and DEF stats - and you can unleash a force field bubble like the kamatoze and gainozes(SP?) that blocks damage of various types. Psychic Newmans remind me of Invisible Woman and her bubble shield.

Zantra
May 28, 2008, 02:36 PM
Nope...

Unless you consider not being a lifeless cast, or filthy beast a special ability...

Shinko
May 28, 2008, 02:49 PM
i wish they would but i don't think so.....

Finarian
May 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
Personaly i dont think newmans even need a special ability. Were strong enough as it is.

$5Footlong
May 28, 2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry, but no.This^^

SonicTMP
May 28, 2008, 03:38 PM
I take solace in the fact as human my race created the other 3. nuff said :p

BIGGIEstyle
May 28, 2008, 03:53 PM
Nope

Casts guns will always be bigger, and beasts roid rage will always last longer :-P

furrypaws
May 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
Newmans deserve one at least to fit in with the "trinity", so to speak.

Beast->Fortefighter->Nanoblast
CAST->Fortegunner->SUV
Newman->Fortetecher->...?

Maybe they could get like a super tech or something, or an extreme damage boost (like level 51 buffs or something), and maybe Humans could get an extra class that has more weapon capabilities and higher PAs than some of the other classes.

Although, they're right, it's much too far into the game to see them recieving something like this, unless we get another PS2/PC expansion.

Yusaku_Kudou
May 28, 2008, 06:27 PM
I don't want some silly gimmic touching my newman!! >=(

BahnKnakyu
May 28, 2008, 07:11 PM
their special ability is getting me a sandwich

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

shotsfired
May 28, 2008, 07:14 PM
no, and they never will. get over it and stop making these threads

Ryna
May 28, 2008, 07:18 PM
I'm locking this before it veers too far off-topic.