Eleina
May 28, 2008, 07:13 AM
Cgs to the the new 4 ppl who get spread needles xD

landman
May 28, 2008, 07:21 AM
Where are my popcorns? *going to the official forums*

Hrith
May 28, 2008, 07:31 AM
I'm so happy with this. My team is now #4 in TA, like it should have been 8)

Looks like all my whining in the mod section of the official boards paid up ;o

mAsTeR OuTi
May 28, 2008, 07:51 AM
whoaa...what happened?
no Tidus @1st place? LoL great news! ^^

OuTi

Cracka_J
May 28, 2008, 08:24 AM
FUCK YES.
It's done, the waiting is over. Cheaters go kill yourselves.

We finally move back into rightful 5th TA place, B&B wins. Good shyt. Congrats to everyone who played legit, and waited for the real outcomes. Props to you all.

Golto
May 28, 2008, 08:31 AM
What did they do take out the killcount chars that had 3+ different people doing them?

Seluna
May 28, 2008, 08:34 AM
i don't understand what happenes...

Deissa
May 28, 2008, 08:41 AM
That's not fair for Tidus on the killcount at all. He's obviously going to quit over this... I would too.

Well, he could always go back to the PC server--oh wait

Sekani
May 28, 2008, 08:48 AM
That's not fair for Tidus on the killcount at all. He's obviously going to quit over this... I would too.

He shouldn't have cheated on the TA then.

Cracka_J
May 28, 2008, 08:58 AM
What did they do take out the killcount chars that had 3+ different people doing them?

The players confirmed as cheating (MG glitch) on TA are apparently having their accounts removed on both boards. There's a touch more info on the main board, as someone said even further action (likely bannings) could be implemented. Apparently SOJ is implementing the changes, so who knows.

Maybe tidus & friends won't even have to quit :D

desturel
May 28, 2008, 09:09 AM
Kinda strange that they removed the kill count as well. Wouldn't they have to remove everyone who had ever partied with the removed people from the kill count board as well by that logic?

Retehi
May 28, 2008, 09:23 AM
I'll go ahead and say it:

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Powder Keg
May 28, 2008, 09:40 AM
I see Milka Aim and Xaeris on there...grats guys!

relentless
May 28, 2008, 09:43 AM
Owned.

Woot, rank 65 on TA for free. Doesn't change anything, but woot.

Mawile
May 28, 2008, 09:54 AM
What is this about a glitch and the Time Attack? I'm lost.

Neith
May 28, 2008, 10:00 AM
Funny how the Kills ranking is missing someone :lol:

Well uh, congratulations to those who legitimately earned the Spread Needle, and those who legitimately put in a TA time :wacko:

Soulvayne
May 28, 2008, 10:02 AM
What is this about a glitch and the Time Attack? I'm lost.

Some of the top players on the TA board had used various glitches/hacks to obtain their position on the board. ST has removed these individuals from both the TA and the Kill count boards.

Gen2000
May 28, 2008, 10:24 AM
Kinda strange that they removed the kill count as well. Wouldn't they have to remove everyone who had ever partied with the removed people from the kill count board as well by that logic?

Heh, interesting question but too much work to go through I guess. Easier to just get rid of the "sources" themselves.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 10:41 AM
This is so unfair.
I probobly put 70+ hours into the killboard then the last day we glitch in TA. Yes i was all for our removal from that idc at all. But how can you accuse a NEWMAN FORTETECHER of using the glitch. Hello i wasnt on my gunner for killboard. wtf sega. and thanks alot pikachief Fing bastard

bertha
May 28, 2008, 10:42 AM
Oh and chicken
F U you deserve absolutely nothing!

Gunslinger-08
May 28, 2008, 10:48 AM
Glad to hear it.

As for all the complaining, it might not have been "fair" for some of you, but when you stayed in a party with people who were MG glitching or using any glitch, that's when it became YOU FAULT. If you didn't have the sense to leave and not risk your ranking elsewhere, I have no sympathy for you.

Powder Keg
May 28, 2008, 10:49 AM
Hahaha...this is gold

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 10:51 AM
Is it ok to laugh at the people that glitched now?

Retehi
May 28, 2008, 10:52 AM
Today is gonna be a good day. :)

Atomic646
May 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
AHhahahahahahaah!!!!!!!! I knew something was up!

Soulvayne
May 28, 2008, 10:58 AM
Man I thought I was going to have a boring day at work today. I was so wrong.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
Looks lke ill have to waste another 2 weeks of my life at the next KA board

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
This is so unfair.
I probobly put 70+ hours into the killboard then the last day we glitch in TA. Yes i was all for our removal from that idc at all. But how can you accuse a NEWMAN FORTETECHER of using the glitch. Hello i wasnt on my gunner for killboard. wtf sega. and thanks alot pikachief Fing bastard
You cheat you lose... seriously what were you expecting <_<

Powder Keg
May 28, 2008, 11:01 AM
Looks lke ill have to waste another 2 weeks of my life at the next KA board

If you're even allowed on it, or not banned.

Hydra632
May 28, 2008, 11:06 AM
Hopefully all these confirmed cheaters are banned from the new board as well, set an example sega!

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 11:07 AM
ROFL. SEGA people just redeemed their selves for me. :lol: I can totally wait for the rewards now.

Palle
May 28, 2008, 11:10 AM
Tidus 4:15<----------------ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Fixed?

desturel
May 28, 2008, 11:17 AM
Heh, interesting question but too much work to go through I guess. Easier to just get rid of the "sources" themselves.

Except not all of the "sources" were using the glitch. Some of them were in a party with people who glitched which by extension should apply to other people who were in parties were people glitched. Now just the time attack boards.

It seems a bit excessive to apply a "fit for one fit for all strategy" to one aspect of the boards, but not apply it to another aspect.

Oh and before people say "well you just want to make it onto the leader boards", I am on there. number 140 (currently) so it doesn't benefit me either way to have people removed or to leave people on (I'm not going to make top 100 and I'm not going to fall off the boards either way).

milka
May 28, 2008, 11:24 AM
YEYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm on TOP 100 on TA!!! >: D

UHUuuuuuuuuuuu

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 11:31 AM
Since they removed them will this effect our total kill amount? I don't think it has yet but will it?

bertha
May 28, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hopefully all these confirmed cheaters are banned from the new board as well, set an example sega!
That wouldnt be a bad thing
I really dont feel like spamming cs again
ill just buy the damned thing
Im sure voltron will take a stab at it
since he wasnt on the previous KA board and had nothing to loose by turning us in

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 11:34 AM
yea WELL DONE SEGA you have completely redeemed yourselves if these glitchers quit so be it ppl like them are bad for the comunity and PSU economy :)

bertha
May 28, 2008, 11:36 AM
yea WELL DONE SEGA you have completely redeemed yourselves if these glitchers quit so be it ppl like them are bad for the comunity and PSU economy :)
Why dont they ban us then?

chaostroop3
May 28, 2008, 11:39 AM
id hate to be tidus right now

S4CT4L1TY
If u stay more $ for them :p

amtalx
Sega is going to have to do a lot more than adjust the leaderboards to win my favor back. If they fixed the glitch to begin with, this wouldn't even be an issue.

On a different note, I bet the people that were in the few spots just above 500 are having a REALLY good day.

Cracka_J
May 28, 2008, 11:41 AM
Why dont they ban us then?

you waited a week to get knocked off TA and Kill board, you can wait another week to get banned.

just ignore this tool, he's posting the same bs on the the main boards, said he was done then came here. cry all you like, nobody cares. give it up man, you're done.

also, grats to all the people (4 extra? not sure) that made it on the kill list for their spreads.
go shout it out in your office, school, home, whatever. you guys have some celebrating to do today.

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 11:43 AM
Tidus...all those kills, guess they meant nothing. Why even think about putting yourself in jeopardy? That simply sucks...

And I agree as well...SEGA is going to have to do a whole lot more to win favor back.

Leah
May 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
hi tidus.

i don't think you'll be getting that gold badge after all. sorry. <3

Alecc
May 28, 2008, 11:54 AM

ROFL. SEGA people just redeemed their selves for me. :lol: I can totally wait for the rewards now.

good job!

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 12:03 PM
oh yay i got my whole team off the boards!!

what it took them off kill count too??

DO'H lol >.<

EDIT: We'll im happy were off the TA for cheating since we didnt diserve that, but im quite upset that everyone that was with me tried very hard to get on Kill count(except me) and they got taken off that too >.<

whoops..... i dont think a plain sorry is gonna cut it this time :(

jobber
May 28, 2008, 12:18 PM
I approve of this move.

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 12:19 PM
You could get 3 chars on the next leaderboard and give them to your teammates!

Ezodagrom
May 28, 2008, 12:22 PM

DO'H lol >.<

EDIT: We'll im happy were off the TA for cheating since we didnt diserve that, but im quite upset that everyone that was with me tried very hard to get on Kill count(except me) and they got taken off that too >.<

You guys cheated, it's all that matters...
If they didn't want to be taken off any leaderboard, they shouldn't have cheated in the 1st place, or if any of you didn't cheat, but was in the cheating party, he could have just left the party, but all of you cheated willingly or played with someone that cheated, now face the consequences ._.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:23 PM
yay 100+ hours down the drain
bye bye bertha u fat bitch no spread needle for you

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 12:25 PM

DO'H lol >.<

Moral of the story: glitching = no prizes, remember that.

Makes sense because, even if you didn't glitch to get all of your kill count, you glitched during some of your missions and therefore added non-legit kills to your count, which made your entire count invalid, which made them take you off the leader boards, etc. Did you expect them to just remove the few thousand kills (or whatever) from your kill count and call it day? Nope. If you glitched even a little, it meant that you didn't deserve to be on the board. Sorry.

Regardless if some or most of your count was due to actual effort.

LuigiMario
May 28, 2008, 12:28 PM
yay 100+ hours down the drain
bye bye bertha u fat bitch no spread needle for you

You need therapy..... ;)

jayster
May 28, 2008, 12:29 PM
lol bye bye

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:30 PM
Moral of the story: glitching = no prizes, remember that.

Makes sense because, even if you didn't glitch to get all of your kill count, you glitched during some of your missions and therefore added non-legit kills to your count, which made your entire count invalid, which made them take you off the leader boards, etc. Did you expect them to just remove the few thousand kills (or whatever) from your kill count and call it day? Nope. If you glitched even a little, it meant that you didn't deserve to be on the board. Sorry.

Regardless if some or most of your count was due to actual effort.

really b/c i glitched on awsome-o
bertha didnt all her kills were legit
omg thats right berthas a newman fortetecher
sice when could they use mg

AlphaDragoon
May 28, 2008, 12:30 PM
Wow, Sega actually did something right? Nice. Cheaters just got owned.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:32 PM
You need therapy..... ;)
I looked into it
"Are you a serial cheater"
http://www.drphil.com/
maybe ill get on the show:-?

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 12:35 PM
It doesn't matter which character you glitched on. O_o Since when does using a different character change who you are? YOU glitched to get on the board, so all of YOUR ranks were removed. I guess hackers can now say, "Why'd you ban my entire account? I only hacked on one character!" Doesn't work that way... Frankly, just be glad they've decided not to ban you. You shouldn't have glitched, and now you know what you'll get if you do it again.

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:39 PM

It doesn't matter if YOU cheated or not. You were actively collaborating with a group of exploiters and got hosed because of it. You took advantage of the fact others in your party were exploiting when you could have easily left and nested elsewhere. It's a shame things turned out like this, but hey, lesson learned.

Good luck to you in future events, Bertha.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:43 PM
<3 the tags

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
It doesn't matter if YOU cheated or not. You were actively collaborating with a group of exploiters and got hosed because of it. You took advantage of the fact others in your party were exploiting when you could have easily left and nested elsewhere. It's a shame things turned out like this, but hey, lesson learned.

Good luck to you in future events, Bertha.

At least your nice about it
Been getting flamed constantly all day:-x

beatrixkiddo
May 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
At least your nice about it
Been getting flamed constantly all day:-x

One wonders why, when seeing your attitude on this and the official boards.

Neith
May 28, 2008, 12:46 PM
I'd just like to add that I find it hilarious that the cheaters are complaining. You broke the ToS by cheating to begin with, that's grounds to remove your access from the game. How anyone who cheated can complain about being removed from the board is beyond me :lol:

Kairi, it's right that Bertha may not have exploited the glitch, but with how MAG works, you can't just let some people go. The kill count is added as a team, and to be honest, kills exploiting the MG Glitch shouldn't be counted. I guess Sega is doing a blanket wipe of suspected MG Glitch scores so that no-one escapes it. Unfortunately, such as with Bertha (if what he/she says is true, of course), there'll be a few innocents affected. All I can say is contact Sega and try and come to an agreement over it.

Edit: My title is pretty appropriate I'd say :wacko:

Edit 2: After reading desturel's post below, all I can say is- Don't share an account unless you have total trust in the other person. If one of you glitches, you both suffer, so it isn't worth it.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 12:46 PM
Regarding Bertha, unless she actively decides to stay in a glitching party for, like, a whole day of speed runs, why should she be banned ? Granted if she was part of the TA group that just so happened had that one gunner glitching, then that was just horrible luck, but then again, she probably should have left party.

Still, why are all you condemning her for being in a party that just so happended to have glitch? She couldn't stop them and the only active thing she could have done was maybe leave, but maybe she didn't see the glitch till she was well into the run and didn't wanna leave.

But theres no need to start throwing stones and calling her a hacker just cause she made one mistake of not leaving sooner. Its one thing to say that if she did do the glitch and showed no remorse for it, its another if all she did was happended to be in the same group with a guy that cheated.

desturel
May 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
It doesn't matter if YOU cheated or not. You were actively collaborating with a group of exploiters and got hosed because of it.

I think you are confusing things a bit.

Awesome-O Cast fG and Bertha Newman fT are both the same account. Bertha was on the kill count board and did not glitch. Awesome-O was on the Time attack board and did glitch. Any kills that Awesome-O got with glitches on TA does not count towards Berta's kill count ranking.

It's not that Berta was running with glitchers, it's that Awesome-O was glitching and Bertha was not.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
I'd just like to add that I find it hilarious that the cheaters are complaining. You broke the ToS by cheating to begin with, that's grounds to remove your access from the game. How anyone who cheated can complain about being removed from the board is beyond me :lol:

ok fine im done here
bye all^^;

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:50 PM
ok fine im done here
bye all^^;

You're not leaving this board for good are you? Hey, we all make mistakes. I forgive you :D

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
You're not leaving this board for good are you? Hey, we all make mistakes. I forgive you :D

jUST TIRED OF BEING CONSTATNLY FLAMED FOR 1 RUN. TO MY GAMERTAG PEOPLE PM ME AND EVERYTHING. I DOUBT ILL EVEN BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER NEEDLE B/C NOBODY WILL INVITE ME

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 12:53 PM
I think you are confusing things a bit.

Awesome-O Cast fG and Bertha Newman fT are both the same account. Bertha was on the kill count board and did not glitch. Awesome-O was on the Time attack board and did glitch. Any kills that Awesome-O got with glitches on TA does not count towards Berta's kill count ranking.

It's not that Berta was running with glitchers, it's that Awesome-O was glitching and Bertha was not.

Oh, so they're both the same account? I retract my previous post then. You cheat using one character, your entire account will be affected. No excuses.

DarkEliteRico
May 28, 2008, 12:53 PM

DO'H lol >.<

whoops..... i dont think a plain sorry is gonna cut it this time :(That's just a dumbass move on your end. But it could've been worse though. Take it as a lesson learned to not glitch

Neith
May 28, 2008, 12:54 PM
ok fine im done here
bye all^^;

Go back and read my post- I've added to it now that I've heard you're both on the same account.

Elley
May 28, 2008, 12:54 PM
jUST TIRED OF BEING CONSTATNLY FLAMED FOR 1 RUN. TO MY GAMERTAG PEOPLE PM ME AND EVERYTHING. I DOUBT ILL EVEN BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER NEEDLE B/C NOBODY WILL INVITE ME

That's not true at all. PSU is fickle. Everyone will forget about this junk in a couple of weeks.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
That's not true at all. PSU is fickle. Everyone will forget about this junk in a couple of weeks.
we'll see =/

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
@Bertha:

Was it the other people in your party that were glitching, or were you being naughty too?

Gigorman
May 28, 2008, 12:57 PM

The ToS affects all of your characters, violating the ToS with one character implicates them all.

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 01:00 PM

Regarding Bertha, unless she actively decides to stay in a glitching party for, like, a whole day of speed runs, why should she be banned ? Granted if she was part of the TA group that just so happened had that one gunner glitching, then that was just horrible luck, but then again, she probably should have left party.

Still, why are all you condemning her for being in a party that just so happended to have glitch? She couldn't stop them and the only active thing she could have done was maybe leave, but maybe she didn't see the glitch till she was well into the run and didn't wanna leave.

But theres no need to start throwing stones and calling her a hacker just cause she made one mistake of not leaving sooner. Its one thing to say that if she did do the glitch and showed no remorse for it, its another if all she did was happended to be in the same group with a guy that cheated.
Only one problem, he / she admitted to glitching on a character.

Also, Bertha, I'm not flaming you; just telling you like it is because you don't seem to understand it. I'm not sitting in my office chair petting a cat and imagine terrible things happening to you.

ashley50
May 28, 2008, 01:01 PM
hohoh...
All that KIlls and Time Tidus spent...down the drain lol.

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
This is so unfair.
I probobly put 70+ hours into the killboard then the last day we glitch in TA. Yes i was all for our removal from that idc at all. But how can you accuse a NEWMAN FORTETECHER of using the glitch. Hello i wasnt on my gunner for killboard. wtf sega. and thanks alot pikachief Fing bastardWell...

*logs on gunner*
*disks mech gun pa*
*puts pa and mech guns in common box*
*logs on newman fT*
*takes pa out of the bow and learns it*
*takes mechs and leaves them in invent*
*changes type to fighgunner or fortegunner*
*glitchs a bunch of kills*
*changes back to fT*

That's pretty much how they can accuse your fT lol

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
heh yea im glad i didnt forget about life and lose 1 month for nothin like him(tidus)

SabZero
May 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
Well. I have to say I'm also glad SEGA is doing the right thing by following through on the rules they have set. It was stated clearly on the MAG event site, any violation of TOS will have your achievements nullified. And then they even added some extra rules like not slandering SEGA or other players (not applicable here, but still).

Last I checked, sharing your account is against TOS, so the discussion if tidus glitched on the killboard is moot.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:11 PM
Only one problem, he / she admitted to glitching on a character.

You can tell the boards are going nuts on this. I retracted my statement on the LAST page. :P

bertha
May 28, 2008, 01:14 PM
Well...

*logs on gunner*
*disks mech gun pa*
*puts pa and mech guns in common box*
*logs on newman fT*
*takes pa out of the bow and learns it*
*takes mechs and leaves them in invent*
*changes type to fighgunner or fortegunner*
*glitchs a bunch of kills*
*changes back to fT*

That's pretty much how they can accuse your fT lol
BERTHA NEVER GLITCHED
DAMN!
I PLAYED W/ SO MANY PPL FOR SPEED C'S
ALL OF THEM WILL TELL U I WAS USING ONE OF THE TWO
RAFOIE OR ZAGENGA

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 01:17 PM
BERTHA NEVER GLITCHED
DAMN!
RAFOIE OR ZAGENGANewman fT using Zagenga? haha

Legendria
The double-removal from TA/Kill is pretty gay, in my opinion.

Tidus wouldn't have even been on the TA board if he didn't bet Envy a stack. I mean really, who cares about Time Attack? rofl.

Seeing as how it was confirmed that he never actually did/knew the glitch himself (by his teammates), he shouldn't have been removed from Kill.

Last I checked, sharing your account is against TOS, so the discussion if tidus glitched on the killboard is moot.

Who exactly did he share his account with?

beatrixkiddo
BERTHA NEVER GLITCHED
DAMN!
RAFOIE OR ZAGENGA

FT can't use Zagenga ;o

-Tidus_415-
May 28, 2008, 01:20 PM
I honestly think this is hilarious. But I really dont care. I only care a tiny bit because I wont be getting a spread needle. But hey..theres always the 2nd leaderboard and im not banned so...maybe I can piss you guys off again and be #1 on kills again. It would be funny to see you guys bitch about me again like the lil puppets you are.

Kairi_Li
BERTHA NEVER GLITCHED
DAMN!
RAFOIE OR ZAGENGA

You glitched using one character, your ENTIRE ACCOUNT will be affected. You glitched the gunner, then your account is screwed, even if your FT never cheated. Sega probably filters out the cheaters by ID number and NOT characters.

It just how it works for any type of account in real life, be it banks or something else entirely. Violate something and the entire account is affected.

Kylie
Oh, so they're both the same account? I retract my previous post then. You cheat using one character, your entire account will be affected. No excuses.
*whistles* Exactly.

:-P That's why I said he / she should just be glad they decided not to ban the glitchers.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 01:22 PM
I honestly think this is hilarious. But I really dont care. I only care a tiny bit because I wont be getting a spread needle. But hey..theres always the 2nd leaderboard and im not banned so...maybe I can piss you guys off again and be #1 on kills again. It would be funny to see you guys bitch about me again like the lil puppets you are.
Do it!;-)

bertha
You glitched using one character, your ENTIRE ACCOUNT will be affected. You glitched the gunner, then your account is screwed, even if your FT never cheated. Sega probably filters out the cheaters by ID number and NOT characters.

It just how it works for any type of account in real life, be it banks or something else entirely. Violate something and the entire account is affected.

Thnaks your probobly the 50th person to tell me that today

Xaeris
Oh, I get a bronze medal now. Pretty good for one day's work; hurrah.

And XD @ Tidus pretending not to care.

amtalx

After all that C spamming you are still ready to do it again? O_o

You crazy. Just don't go postal and shoot up the school k?

bertha
May 28, 2008, 01:23 PM
After all that C spamming you are still ready to do it again? O_o

You crazy. Just don't go postal and shoot up the school k?
thats my job

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 01:24 PM
Hey Tidus if YOUR life is that meaningless to YOU go for IT!!!! :)

Cracka_J
May 28, 2008, 01:25 PM
Just give it a rest. The original glitching was just a stunt for attention anyway.
All the glitchers are getting out of this is just more attention.

They know they're wrong, know the reasons why they're wrong, but continue to argue for the sake of attention. Just ignore them, or put them on your new fancy psow ignore list. It's there for a reason, use it. Then continue celebrating this wonderful day. :D

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:25 PM
Well Bertha that how life is. You break the rules, you pay for them. Sega doesn't care for individual characters because the same person uses them, and that same person cheated on the account. So they have to pay for it.

As for Tidus, the early pages stated that bans will be implemented, and I doubt you get a 2nd shot, and even if you did, can you rack up this much kills without the glictch or help from your many friends playing your account?

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
thats my job

Spamming Cs or shooting up the school...?

Xaeris
May 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
I am kind of sad for Koryu though; that last half hour of vigilante justice was epic.

relentless
May 28, 2008, 01:28 PM

*irony* I'll be #1 with my zomg Newman fT. :wacko:

About the bitching.. no, bitching?
You get #1 legit, no one cares. <3 I don't, at least. lol
You exploit, we laugh at you getting removed again.
Also I bet you're not as calm as you seem in that post.
Honestly, I would freak out at my imaginary friend if I wasted 4 weeks of my life, having quit my job etc. :) XD

Kylie
As for Tidus, the early pages stated that bans will be implemented, and I doubt you get a 2nd shot, and even if you did, can you rack up this much kills without the glictch or help from your many friends playing your account?

No just doing the glitch alone to get on the TA boards will not get you banned but we are looking into removing your party from the TA boards.
That came from a GM though, so it should be taken with the usual grain of salt.

-Tidus_415-
Hey Tidus if YOUR life is that meaningless to YOU go for IT!!!! :)

According to everybody and their rumors...I "Account Share" so...What will it do to my life? In the end...I still win.

JAFO22000
May 28, 2008, 01:31 PM
Awesome job! I like the harsh penalties for those who cheat. It sends a great message to the community that these actions will not be tolerated....weren't some of these people already banned for s-grinder glitching before? Why are they still allowed on the server?

I also enjoy the fact that they waited until the event was over to purge them. Only thing funnier would be watching these people get on the list the second time only to get purged again when the extension ends. That would be the best thing ever. Ever.

Sasamichan
May 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
About time. None of them even deserved to be up there. Grats Marina for the top kill count and Eleina's team for the Time Attack. You guys really deserve it.

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 01:33 PM
According to everybody and their rumors...I "Account Share" so...What will it do to my life? In the end...I still win.What did you win? ;o
A weeks fame on a game with a small population...wow just...wow.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:35 PM
Don't forget to congrats to the person who is number 100 and the person who is 500. They are in for a nice surprise.

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 01:35 PM
According to everybody and their rumors...I "Account Share" so...What will it do to my life? In the end...I still win.

If you take the 2nd leaderboard, more power, but your head is a little fat for someone that just got roshambo-ed out of the rankings.

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 01:36 PM
Awesome job! I like the harsh penalties for those who cheat. It sends a great message to the community that these actions will not be tolerated....weren't some of these people already banned for s-grinder glitching before? Why are they still allowed on the server?

I also enjoy the fact that they waited until the event was over to purge them. Only thing funnier would be watching these people get on the list the second time only to get purged again when the extension ends. That would be the best thing ever. Ever.

Yea i Second this :)

Hrith
May 28, 2008, 01:40 PM
I honestly think this is hilarious. But I really dont care. I only care a tiny bit because I wont be getting a spread needle. But hey..theres always the 2nd leaderboard and im not banned so...maybe I can piss you guys off again and be #1 on kills again. It would be funny to see you guys bitch about me again like the lil puppets you are.So adorable :>

-Tidus_415-
May 28, 2008, 01:41 PM
What did you win? ;o
A weeks fame on a game with a small population...wow just...wow.

A week? Lets look back into PSOBB. How long has it been and im still one of the people mostly talked about?

Anyway my last post.

Pika - That was messed up. You should of at least told me, bertha and spleen what you were going to do.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:43 PM
If you take the 2nd leaderboard, more power, but your head is a little fat for someone that just got roshambo-ed out of the rankings.

Its people like him that give Xbox Live and gamers a bad name in terms of attitude. Little boys who go on and prance around in joy and arrogance cause they "owned" a game and that therefore makes them superior. I wish gamers would stop being such elitist, hostile people and just let go and have fun. Instead they are like those bullies that cheat in a race on those classic teen movies.

Besides, you'd think even if he got a 2nd shot, he won't be under scrutiny from other players and GMs? Think again. The second they get a complaint and see he has been knocked off the boards before, he would be out of here in a flash.

Ryudo
May 28, 2008, 01:43 PM
A week? Lets look back into PSOBB. How long has it been and im still one of the people mostly talked about?

Anyway my last post.

Pika - That was messed up. You should of at least told me, bertha and spleen what you were going to do.

Poor child, doesnt know the difference between good attention and bad attention. You're going to end up on Dr. Phil with your mom crying you know.

Xaeris
May 28, 2008, 01:44 PM
Oh this is too rich, please, keep that sig, I can get a good hearty laugh each day I see it.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:47 PM
Oh this is too rich, please, keep that sig, I can get a good hearty laugh each day I see it.

I went beyond that and saved it. That gives me a good laugh as well.

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 01:47 PM
Its people like him that give Xbox Live a bad name in terms of attitude. Little boys who go on and prance around in joy and arrogance cause they "owned" a game and that therefore makes them superior. I wish gamers would stop being such elitist hostile people and just let go and have fun. Instead they are like those bullies that cheat in a race on this classic teen movies.

Besidies, you'd think even if he got a 2nd shot, he won't be under scrutiny from other players and GMs? Think again. The second they get a complaint and see he has been knocked off the boards before, he would be out of here.

I agree, and I laugh at any one who thinks this board means anything about their ability, or that they are "elite". Any slack jawed retard can get on the leaderboard. It was a measure of one thing and one thing only: Free Time. I was one of a handful of players to earn two Spread Needle/Gs, but you don't see me parading it around trying to tell other players I'm better than they are.

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 01:49 PM
People talk about you because you're a prick. Congratulations.

THE PARIS HILTON OF PSU. OMG :-?

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
THE PARIS HILTON OF PSU. OMG :-?

800 billion cool points for this.

Indica
May 28, 2008, 01:53 PM
LOL, nice. Xbox got their ass handed to them by a bunch of PC users.

Im glad to see my team "Sega Billing Sucks" still on there

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
Does that make Bertha Nicole richie?

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 01:56 PM
Does that make Bertha Nicole richie?
Maybe the pregnant version. ;)

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 01:56 PM
I'll contribute to your fame tidus 4:15!
*edits sig*

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 01:58 PM
God this is asking for The Simple Life machinima series using the PSU engine...

Where's Deja when we need him for something like this?

Xaeris
May 28, 2008, 02:00 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/sigpic47288_3.png

Ah ha ha, beautiful...

Sasamichan
May 28, 2008, 02:00 PM
Nice new sig, Eleina.

Syaoran_69
May 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
LOL, nice. Xbox got their ass handed to them by a bunch of PC users.

Im glad to see my team "Sega Billing Sucks" still on there

Yes, I'm sure that the fact that you play on a different system makes you better... go die in a car fire.

Gigorman
May 28, 2008, 02:04 PM
His infamy immortalizes him.

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 02:08 PM
Playing on a different server doesn't make anyone better, but when most people on Xbox live continue to act in an immature manner, you will get backlashed easily just for being there. Its not fair at all, hence why I plead people to f-ing grow up cause they give the Xbox community and gamers in general a bad name.

ThePendragon
May 28, 2008, 02:20 PM
This does kind of suck. I thought the glitch was fixed long ago, and I never really pay attention. I may have been with a party who glitched for all I know. Im not on the leaderboards so no worries there, but I can see that being the case for other people. Why should they get penalized for other peoples actions? And if I were to get banned that would be absurd. Some of you people need to chill out.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 02:23 PM
Lol that is so funny calling us puppets. You gave like a whole month to Sega to get on the boards and look what happen to you. Sega is pulling your strings.

chicken105
May 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
Oh and chicken
F U you deserve absolutely nothing!

LOLOLOL THANKS!
thanks to you I got your spready needle (500th place) and now my 39th time attack place :)

amtalx
May 28, 2008, 02:31 PM
LOLOLOL THANKS!
thanks to you I got your spready needle (500th place) and now my 39th time attack place :)

Congrats! I bet you didn't see this coming, haha.

Cracka_J
May 28, 2008, 02:34 PM
eleina, while I approve of your signature, moar rollback was needed.

Deadly_Force
May 28, 2008, 02:35 PM
eleina, while I approve of your signature, moar rollback was needed.

I NEED YOUR SIG!

Micro
May 28, 2008, 02:38 PM
bwahahaha, I highly approve of Cracka's sig.

This thread is lulz, along with the tags.

chicken105
May 28, 2008, 02:38 PM
Congrats! I bet you didn't see this coming, haha.
i didn't see if coming at all. Originally I was so mad I lost only by 500 monsters and a couple seconds on time attack. Sure sucks for the team at 42nd place. Off by 1 second :P

Soda
May 28, 2008, 02:40 PM
Lmao!!!

Alastor_Haven
May 28, 2008, 02:42 PM
The sig is Amazing cracka <3

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 02:43 PM
That's just a dumbass move on your end. But it could've been worse though. Take it as a lesson learned to not glitch

oh i did. im not even gonna put another Mechgun in my inventory ever again incase >.< lol

but like i said im sorry, and we all got the same punishment, technically, we were all removed from the boards.

Anyways its unfair that we cheated to those who didnt cheat, we didnt deserve to be on those boards.

also i did tell u a bunch of times that we shouldnt be doing that, dont get near gold, we shouldnt glitch, they could find us out, and bla bla bla >.>

RegulusHikari
May 28, 2008, 02:45 PM
Congrats to Marina for sticking it through until the end.
Congrats to B&B's team for showing some TRUE competetive spirit and giving us a run for our money.

But most importantly, congratulations to Tidus 4:15 for wasting the past 28 days of your life to bring me this sweet taste of VICTORY.

You, pikachief, and the rest of you all just found a new home on my PSOW and PSU blacklists. Have fun making a third account, pika, cuz your ass deserves it.

Deadly_Force
May 28, 2008, 02:46 PM
Congrats to B&B's team for showing some TRUE competetive spirit and giving us a run for our money.

But most importantly, congratulations to Tidus 4:15 for wasting the past 28 days of your life to bring me this sweet taste of VICTORY.

You, pikachief, and the rest of you all just found a new home on my PSOW and PSU blacklists. Have fun making a third account, pika, cuz your ass deserves it.

I agree!

Nice sig Regulus! :D

Eleina
May 28, 2008, 02:52 PM
eleina, while I approve of your signature, moar rollback was needed.Your right :(
Love your fix :D

Soda
May 28, 2008, 02:57 PM
I Love Pie!!!

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 02:57 PM
i didn't see if coming at all. Originally I was so mad I lost only by 500 monsters and a couple seconds on time attack. Sure sucks for the team at 42nd place. Off by 1 second :P

You're Peter? Congrats man! Nice surprise to wake up on huh?

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 03:00 PM

i have to say, that's pretty uncalled for lol

Deadly_Force
May 28, 2008, 03:04 PM
i have to say, that's pretty uncalled for lol

How is that uncalled for?! You glitched, you cheated, and your cheating ways should be banned and I bet you'll have loads of fun making a third account because you wanted to get on the leaderboards illegitimately, while we put in our best to EARN what we got! what you should EARN is a nice big ol' ban!"

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 03:05 PM
How is that uncalled for?! You glitched, you cheated, and your cheating ways should be banned and I bet you'll have loads of fun making a third account because you wanted to get on the leaderboards illegitimately, while we put in our best to EARN what we got! what you should EARN is a nice big ol' ban!"

but im still on my first account.... lol

$5Footlong
May 28, 2008, 03:05 PM
You got exactly what you deserved:D All those posts you made about Sega handing you your gold medal. Now you got nothin kid. You're pathetic:no:

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
oh i did. im not even gonna put another Mechgun in my inventory ever again incase >.< lol

but like i said im sorry, and we all got the same punishment, technically, we were all removed from the boards.

Anyways its unfair that we cheated to those who didnt cheat, we didnt deserve to be on those boards.

also i did tell u a bunch of times that we shouldnt be doing that, dont get near gold, we shouldnt glitch, they could find us out, and bla bla bla >.>

No,No ,No we all did not get the same punishment
did you put 70+ hours into the kill board
No u didnt
Did you have that taken away from you
No you didnt
What they should do for you is disable you from getting on the next kill board

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:07 PM
o btw just got a rattlsnake [b] woot
4th run of today

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 03:08 PM
what's funny is that bertha STILL Mechgun glitches XD he was using it yesterday to rattlesnake hunt! LOL

and today obviously lol XD

SonicTMP
May 28, 2008, 03:09 PM
lol at all the pettyness.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
what's funny is that bertha STILL Mechgun glitches XD he was using it yesterday to rattlesnake hunt! LOL

and guess what im also not trying to take the innocent approch like you
you are guilty also yet i dont see why you dont think so

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
Lets not be too harsh on Pikachief, she did apologised and showed remorse to the other team members she affected, and did say she won't carry mech guns anymore.

If a person shows remorse for what they did wrong, they should be forgiven. Or at least not given such harsh backlash.

Tidus and Bertha on the other hand...

Gigorman
May 28, 2008, 03:11 PM

They have been punished, it is a little over the top to scorn them.

chicken105
May 28, 2008, 03:12 PM
You're Peter? Congrats man! Nice surprise to wake up on huh?
thanks! more like a surprise when I got home from school o_O

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 03:12 PM
yes i do
and guess what im also not trying to take the innocent approch like you
you are guilty also yet i dont see why you dont think so

what? i've said already that im plenty guilty, as guilty as teh rest of u, i glitched and i've never said that i didn't glitch unlike the rest of the team :/

well back to GH3 i go! (then some spell lvling woot :P)

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:13 PM
Lets not be too harsh on Pikachief, she did apologised and showed remorse to the other team members she affected, and did say she won't carry mech guns anymore.

If a person shows remorse for what they did wrong, they should be forgiven. Or at least not given such harsh backlash.

The Only reason pikachief told is b/c he didnt have a character on the kill boards! If he didnt he wouldnt have confessed! Ya he may come off as oh i felt really really bad BS but truthfully he dosnt care

pikachief
The Only reason pikachief told is b/c he didnt have a character on the kill boards! If he didnt he wouldnt have confessed! Ya he may come off as oh i felt really really bad BS but truthfully he dosnt care

??? ummm.... none of us even knew it would have affected the kills leaderboards....

so now your lying to make me look bad? thats just mean :(

RegulusHikari

Nobody get me wrong, I'm all for second chances and forgiving and forgetting, but he's already had his chances, he doesn't need any more, and neither does Tidus (who was notorious for PS2/PC hacks).

He obviously hasn't learned from his mistake. That's all I have to say, I'm not going to get this glorious topic locked.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
what? i've said already that im plenty guilty, as guilty as teh rest of u, i glitched and i've never said that i didn't glitch unlike the rest of the team :/

well back to GH3 i go! (then some spell lvling woot :P)

This is what you said on the official forums
"oh well they knew they were cheating and i warned them constantly about being banned/removed and they all thought they wouldn't D:"
You are reffering to us as them and not even including yourself, u did it too. And btw you NEVER warned us about being banned before we did the run

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
What, you're saying this isn't the first time Pikachief cheated in an event? If this is the first time that the glitch was used in an event for her, then its simply the first offense. She feels sorry for it and won't do it again, so let it go.

And Bertha stop going around making others look bad and show some remorse yourself before pointing fingers. At least she had the guts to man up and apologise, instead of others showing off their gaming wangs and pointing fingers at others like a bunch of hypocrites.

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
??? ummm.... none of us even knew it would have affected the kills leaderboards....

so now your lying to make me look bad? thats just mean :(
It was a accurate guess. And if you were in my position you wouldnt have taken the chance and you know it.

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 03:22 PM
I <3 caek!

DOOMY DOOOOOM
May 28, 2008, 03:22 PM
LOL @ Bertha for being a dick...

Take your punishment like a man and stop bitching....

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:23 PM
Sophia85:Apparently 4 people were removed from the Kill Board, one of them being Pikachief (VOLTRON).
Good job sega!

Pikachief:And im GLAD!
Im the one who went to the GM's and requested to take us all off the boards :P lol
looks like they finally did it XD
Again this comming from the official forums
Why would you request removal from kill board when we never used the glitch for kills?
You sad that you didnt know this was going to happen yet you requested it?

redroses
May 28, 2008, 03:23 PM
I'm pretty sure Sega would've found out if Pika wouldn't have said anything.
And there was really no way to know that you would be removed from both boards.

And if you Bertha are still using the glitch after this...you should really be banned =/

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 03:24 PM
LMAO at the Tags.
Gotta Love em.

Raven5_1
May 28, 2008, 03:25 PM
the tags are hilarious!

Deadly_Force
May 28, 2008, 03:26 PM
the tags are hilarious!

the tags are indeed hilarious, but I find the new rollback sigs even funnier! XD

redcell
May 28, 2008, 03:27 PM
I was wondering what you were all going on about in regards to the tags and whatnot, then noticed the string of words near the bottom. I thought it was a list of "current users viewing this thread" or something... wangdoodles!

Raven5_1
May 28, 2008, 03:28 PM
the tags are indeed hilarious, but I find the new rollback sigs even funnier! XD

ohhhh just noticed them.

I agree wholeheartedly!

SonicTMP
May 28, 2008, 03:33 PM
one of the mods just adding random tags?

bertha
May 28, 2008, 03:33 PM

pics or it did'nt happen!

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 03:34 PM
yeah Mods only one editting tags :)

BigshowPat
May 28, 2008, 03:38 PM
This sounds just like one of those soap operas. Seems like the four of you need to get together and have a good old fashioned battle royal.

At least I can keep increasing my post count because of this squall. Keep it coming!!!

Kairi_Li
May 28, 2008, 03:39 PM
I lawl at the fact Lord of the Flies is now in the tags. Nice!

Dragwind
May 28, 2008, 03:42 PM
Wow, I laughed pretty damn hard, I almost cried. Cg to the new people who got Needles!

SonicTMP
May 28, 2008, 03:45 PM
the tags keep growing...

XGalvatronX
May 28, 2008, 03:49 PM

Anyway my last post.

People talk about you because you're a chump. You think that's a good thing?

You're getting laughed at by people all over the community. You'll probably get laughed at when you log in, for the little time you'll probably have left online.

Even the site mods are allowing the tags on the bottom of this thread. Like everyone else, they know you're a joke and deserve what you got.

You wasted 4 weeks of your life and have nothing to show for it. You're like an even more pathetic version of Britney Spears.

And the only way you'll be remembered in PSU will be as the punchline of a joke.

Yeah, you totally owned us all....

Alastor_Haven
May 28, 2008, 03:55 PM
He so owned us in wasting his Life :)

#1 Indeed

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 03:55 PM
Qft!!

Syl
May 28, 2008, 03:57 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU SEGA LOL

*ahem*

Anyways, I find this thread hilarious. Pikachief getting all the blame from Bertha, Tidus, and the other guy when it's obvious they exploited too, when they admitted to it too. Sad to have such "friends" isn't it? I hope you guys enjoy your bans as you deserve them.

@Bertha: Guess what? I didn't even need Pikachief telling me you guys glitched for me to know what was going on. When you got a team full of people with a bad reputation, it's pretty obvious what happened. It's fucking common sense, how can you guys, having a really crappy team, possibly beat Eleina's group by over 20 seconds? I may not really like the guy or anything, but I know his team is really good at what they do. Hell, even after that video, my doubts became 100%. It was obvious that's about as good as TA times could get.

Koryu, you will not be forgotten for your epic flight on the last minutes on MAG. You are a hero for the laughs you brought. I think I still have your card...

Irony is such a lovely tool for humor. My day is made. Thanks again Sega! <3

XGalvatronX
May 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU SEGA LOL

*ahem*

Anyways, I find this thread hilarious. Pikachief getting all the blame from Bertha, Tidus, and the other guy when it's obvious they exploited too, when they admitted to it too. Sad to have such "friends" isn't it? I hope you guys enjoy your bans as you deserve them.

@Bertha: Guess what? I didn't even need Pikachief telling me you guys glitched for me to know what was going on. When you got a team full of people with a bad reputation, it's pretty obvious what happened. It's fucking common sense, how can you guys, having a really crappy team, possibly beat Eleina's group by over 20 seconds? I may not really like the guy or anything, but I know his team is really good at what they do. Hell, even after that video, my doubts became 100%. It was obvious that's about as good as TA times could get.

Koryu, you will not be forgotten for your epic flight on the last minutes on MAG. You are a hero for the laughs you brought. I think I still have your card...

Irony is such a lovely tool for humor. My day is made. Thanks again Sega! <3

Bertha deserved getting removed as well.

Waaaahhhhh!! I spent 70 hours!!! Waaahhhh!!! I deserve to be on the board!! WAaaahhhh!!! /Bertha

I sincerely hope Sega bans you guys. It would make this whole thing even more hysterical.

Also, we get someone else's name to use interchangably when telling jokes about the saddest players in PSU, other than Tidus that is.

Dragwind
May 28, 2008, 04:08 PM
Epic Psu Drama Is Epic.

S4CT4L1TY
May 28, 2008, 04:15 PM
Jeez i dont know any of them personaly but they sound like scum bag con-artist who never learned that cheaters never prosper.... So i say drop the ban hammer on'em for the 2nd leader board

Kylie
May 28, 2008, 04:22 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7383/74479286mt8.jpg
I wanted to add "the new remedy." :(

Powder Keg
May 28, 2008, 04:26 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7383/74479286mt8.jpg
I wanted to add "the new remedy." :(

now THAT would be mean. :D

Lance813
May 28, 2008, 04:26 PM
hahaa wow this is getting out of hand

but i mean seriously why would tidus be that dumb

Endykins
May 28, 2008, 04:27 PM
lolremedy.

They should allow the cheaters to compete in the second leaderboards, then at the end go. "LOLSRYBANNED" And remove them+Ban. That would make my day.

Syl
May 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
lolremedy.

They should allow the cheaters to compete in the second leaderboards, then at the end go. "LOLSRYBANNED" And remove them+Ban. That would make my day.

I would forgive Sega for every screw up they've done if they did that.

New_One
May 28, 2008, 04:30 PM
Bad luck tidus, good luck on the new leaderboard anyways..