PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

Sord
May 28, 2008, 04:39 PM
So I just woke up from a nap... and a really weard demented dream.

Ok so, for some reason, I go back to my school (like hell I would do that) but it's not my actual school building, but all the same people and staff are there. I'm supposed to attend some stuff concerning my graduation, but instead it winds up being about the jocks and cheerleaderes and finally everyone is dismissed and I go wondering off. SOMEHOW I manage to find my way to a QUEST COUNTER. And I accept some quest named Dr. Asomething (can't remember his name, but it started with A, so I shall refer to him as such.)

So anyways, I start wondering down the hospital wing of the school (that's right, big enough to be called a wing.) It's more of a long hallway, and sheet curtains seperate the hallways every five beds or so. In each bed there are couples making love in them, with ropes around thier neck which tie them together and blindfolds, they all think it's kinky. In the next section of beds, the ropes no longer are tied together, but each man and woman now has a noose around their neck that's tied up and off somewhere else, they are still making out and kissing in a bed. The next section, same scene, but at the end of the beds there are large piles of severed fingers and... male parts that can be of similar length, wrapped in plastic. Couples in these beds don't looks to happy, pained faces, but still getting it on.

The next section is similar, but now it's severed feet, then it's legs, then it's arms, then dead babies (some rotted) that look as if they were given birth to, weren't cleaned, and dropped at the ends of the bed to die (they were still covered in all the blood and fluid that can come with birth.) Presumably they are from all these people having sex. By this point the people are right out moaning and wailing in pain and agony, though THEY ARE STILL GETTING FREAKY UNDER THOSE COVERS, WITH NO LIMBS AND NO... MALE PORTION. I finally reach the damn office, to find a doctor who has the hairstyle of the OoT ganondorf and build of TwilightPrincess ganondorf, and a labcoat that looks like it was crossed with OoT Ganon's armour.

So anyways, this guy is Dr. A and he wants to kill me in the same fashion. Of course, I'm not going to put up with that. So I start running back (more of a jog, and while I do, I wonder if I really am a messed up person because in the end, these piles of dead babies, severed limbs, and doomed people don't phase me at all,) and pass by some shelves, stop, and check for any sharp medical equipment. I find some, keep going. Then somehow Dr. A starts coming for me from the direction I'm running to. I'm suprised he's there, but I charge him, tackle him, and while he's on the ground I slit his throat with my two scalpels, aiming for major arteries and veins.

Well anyways, I killed the bastard. I get up and start to walk off. WHEN HE STARTS WALKING AT ME AGAIN OUT OF NOWHERE. So this time, annoyed, I don't bother killing him in such a reckless manner again, I could get caught. So I continue jogging/running down this hallway and back to the more schoolish portion of the building. Previously after "wondering off" affter the aforementioned meeting, I had found some tunnels that go under the school, talked about it with some random student as they seemed to have entrances everwhyere in the school, but never bothered to explore.

Well, now I do, I slip down into one (this one is a hole in the floor) to find myself in a sort of large chamber where apparently most of the entrances throughout the school connect to. So I decided to use these to slip away from Dr. A. Only, it doesn't work so well. He keeps showing up at every exit I try to take. Then for some reason a map layout similar to BattleField 2142 shows up on my HUD (which I now have briefly) and it shows the guy as a red dot, and he's making an enemy scan (which shows where your opponents are.) So basically the bastard is tracking me.

To test this I stand at an angle at an entrance where I can see part of him but he can't see me. I make a move here and there, and sure enouh, he moves with me. I also discover he now runs like ganondorf from Brawl as well.

So, rather annoyed (I never became afraid really, just really pissed off) finally I go to an exit with ladder so he has to climb down. Out of nowhere I pull out a freaking GRM bow and the camera is in third person. I shoot him repeatedly as he climbs down the ladder. Once on the ground he tries to throw fireballs, but my shots keep flinching him out of it. Finally he falls over face first, I turn to start walking away, but he gets up and throws a slow fireball. I dodge to the side and continue shooting and flinching at him again. He falls down facefirst again, but I keep my bow trained on him this time. After a minute, he still isn't getting up. Finally convinced he's dead, I put the bow away (wherever "away" is) and begin to walk off. AND HE GETS UP.

I am rather thouroughly annoyed at this point, because the fucker won't stay dead. So I run up to one of the exits, and eventually find myself in the school parking lot. Then the guy is in his car, and he is trying to run me over. During this point, I dream that I partially wake up from that dream. Now, even in reality when I do wake up from a dream, I am still heavily affected by whatever emotion I was having at the time. I also have the ability to go right back to sleep if I wish and immerse straight back into the dream, with some lucidity as well. So I decide that in this dream of a dream, I'm going to go back to sleep, and I'm going to fucking falcon punch this fucking asshole and his fucking car. And that's precisely what I do, blowing the vehicle up as it trys to run me over. So it goes flying, and my hand feels REALLY numb afterwards and the wrist hurts a little (this is important later.) So anyway, thinking this guy is FINALLY dead I go back into the school.

And you know what he does, HE FUCKING SPAWNS IN THE ROOM. He does it in the same manner some npc's spawn in PSO, sort of half flashing in downward and a little sparky (or maybe it was certain monsters did that.) So anyways, I am INCREDIBLY pissed at the annoyance of this guy, and I start running around to get my anger out. Yet, HE KEEPS RESPAWING AT EVERY MAJOR ROOM I GET TO. So finally I get this idea, I'm gonna complain to the damn principle (ludacris, I know) about this shitty quest (the AI isn't even that good on this doctor!)

So, that is precisely what I go do. Dr. A spawns in the rather large office as well, but I activate a conversation with the principle before he can do anything to me, which means he can't hurt me for some reason and he just takes a seat and watches us, a bit disappointed. So I talk with the principle, telling him this quest is shit and I want to know how to end it. Well, apparently my choices are to either

A. end the quest (which I can't figure out, and I keep killing the villain repeatedly)
B. graduate from school (though I've already graduated)
C. do filework for 10 years

So for whatever damn reason, I go with C. Time passes by and I'm some tall lanky dude now. I'm supposed to be leaving work, but it turns out I can't unless I'm let go, and this year was some dude that was working there before I was (he was standing around in the background of the principles office earlier) is the one person to be let off that year. About three years pass, each time someone else other than me is let go.

At some point I get a little robot girl that resembles a tiny PSU caseal with the jet-ball hair. She's probably no bigger than my hand. Anyways, she's my pet. Then out of nowhere some hyperactive high pitched blue Puyo (you remember the thing Ronin used to obsess over?) comes about, oozes into my poor little CAST girl and eats her brain and takes over. Giving her a high voice, hyper active attitude, and has her running all over the place (basically a shit version of Gir I guess.) At this point I finally wake up for real, and I couldn't help but think "So that's how they recruit staff for schools, no wonder they stay with all those idiot kids."

Also, upon waking up, I found I had been sleeping on my wrist. My hand is completely numb now and my wrist hurts something fierce. All of this is exactly how my hand felt after that falcon punch, so I guess we know where that portion of the dream came from ;/ My wrist is still a bit soar, and I still think that's a fucked up dream, not to mention annoying.

quite a mouthfull, tl;dr no doubt.

SpikeOtacon
May 28, 2008, 04:50 PM
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this epic crossover fanfiction.

Nitro Vordex
May 28, 2008, 04:51 PM
Daymn, son.

Out_Kast
May 28, 2008, 04:56 PM
I read the whole thing.
I remember once, I was riding some horse-like thing in a dream, and no matter how many times I turned, I kept falling into this same goddamn hole. :disapprove:

Randomness
May 28, 2008, 04:57 PM
More like nightmare...

Talk about vivid dreams.

Nai_Calus
May 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
Stop eating so much damned chili/pepper/etc before bed, man. O_o;

Shadowpawn
May 28, 2008, 05:31 PM
Looks like someone was playing Silent Hill.

Sord
May 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
More like nightmare...

Talk about vivid dreams.

not really a nightmare though as I was never afraid, just incredibly pissed the guy wouldn't die.

and I've never played Silent Hill, or even spent more than a few hours on a resident evil game (and that was years ago.)

My god, this one is horrible in spelling errors. If one of them has to go, kill this one (or just merge them, I might correct these)