PDA

View Full Version : AotI V1 bosses 150+

Zorak000
May 28, 2008, 05:05 PM
http://psupedia.info/Do-or-die_Spirit_-_Den

the presence of the Lv150 Adahna Degahna troubles me... if they have the drops for one lv150+ V1 boss, I wonder what a 150 *insert other V1 boss here* would drop? where woud they drop it?

my ideas:
1.) Special mission: ala TTF (as if this game does not already suffer from this problem... ;>_>)
b.) S3 missions added: ala HSM S with a few V2 enemies thrown in to boot.
III.) Events: ala the mission refrenced in this page

I hope it is 'b' as the other two are stupid. but then again, you can't spell stupid without ST!

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'm guessing the lv150 Degahna is from Dengeki Carnival

Yusaku_Kudou
May 28, 2008, 05:09 PM
He's still going to be easy! :O

DarkEliteRico
May 28, 2008, 05:11 PM
http://psupedia.info/Do-or-die_Spirit_-_Den

the presence of the Lv150 Adahna Degahna troubles me... if they have the drops for one lv150+ V1 boss, I wonder what a 150 *insert other V1 boss here* would drop? where woud they drop it?

my ideas:
1.) Special mission: ala TTF (as if this game does not already suffer from this problem... ;>_>)
b.) S3 missions added: ala HSM S with a few V2 enemies thrown in to boot.
III.) Events: ala the mission refrenced in this page

I hope it is 'b' as the other two are stupid. but then again, you can't spell stupid without ST!

But I don't think a lvl 150+ Degahna would be too hard, spears and shot guns to his ass make quick work of him regardless of the difficulty level

Zorak000
May 28, 2008, 05:14 PM
I ain't talkin' 'bout no dang "challange" or "diffuclty", I'm talkin' 'bout the loot!

Darksparda
May 28, 2008, 05:16 PM
When were every enemies or bosses that posed a challenge? This guy is just another for the slaughter house.

DarkEliteRico
May 28, 2008, 05:40 PM
I ain't talkin' 'bout no dang "challange" or "diffuclty", I'm talkin' 'bout the loot!
I'm not gonna be worried about the loot considering there is still an issue with slowdown at times with that mission that was addressed MONTHS ago yet is still not fixed in any manner

VectormanX
May 28, 2008, 08:33 PM
Do or die spirit gave the enemies more than enough attack power to kill you in one hit. namely, the missle attack that comes out of nowhere, not the one with the warning, but the straight shot.
That can 1HKO an entire party if it hits everyone. and in that mission, if you die, you're out.
heck, getting to that stage was no easy task in itself.

F-Gattaca
May 28, 2008, 09:14 PM
Do or die spirit gave the enemies more than enough attack power to kill you in one hit. namely, the missle attack that comes out of nowhere, not the one with the warning, but the straight shot.
That can 1HKO an entire party if it hits everyone. and in that mission, if you die, you're out.
heck, getting to that stage was no easy task in itself.

What was the level cap for the Dengeki Festival? 140?

I'm starting to think PSU might be better served by an additional "floating difficulty" mode where monsters are a given level above that of the party leader or party's average.

Running MAG S at the bare minimum requirement (80s vs. 130s/140s) showed me that a lot of the existing stuff would be much more dangerous if they just had the oomph.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 09:17 PM

I'm starting to think PSU might be better served by an additional "floating difficulty" mode where monsters are a given level above that of the party leader or party's average.

Running MAG S at the bare minimum requirement (80s vs. 130s/140s) showed me that a lot of the existing stuff would be much more dangerous if they just had the oomph.

You know that MAG Enemies had the HP halved and the thier stats reduced ,Amiright?

F-Gattaca
May 28, 2008, 09:22 PM
You know that MAG Enemies had the HP halved and the thier stats reduced ,Amiright?

Well, I understood that Program DF was Dark Falz at 1/4th of his HP.

With everything else, all I could tell was that they oozed with EXP and item drops.

Oh, and watching the Carriguines cut a swath through the party (OHKOing the majority in one charge) is a thing that inspires awe, fear, and rage.

VectormanX
May 29, 2008, 02:10 AM

Yep the cap was lvl 140 at the time.

jayster
May 29, 2008, 07:12 AM

are you sure.... I thought only the hp was reduced.

Sylpheed
May 29, 2008, 07:35 AM
are you sure.... I thought only the hp was reduced.

It was only their HP that was reduced, they're stats stayed the exact same other than that. Also, It dosen't matter that the monsters in MAG had recuced HP in comparison to the normal free mission monsters. Every monster/boss in this game right now, is a joke. Even if you have junk equipment, being at the level cap and having your class capped gives you enough ATP to kill everything with ease anyway.

Personally, i can't wait for this event. Survivial missions are always ace, and IIRC the thread that was on this site whilst the JP players had it on they're servers mentioned that the monsters HP reduces as their ATP increases through each stage. This is awesome, it keeps the challenge and makes it fun. Trying to dodge a buffed Carriguine or Adahna Deghana when they have ATP through the roof should be fun.